Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Nov 25, 2018 at 1:42 AM Post #4,998 of 7,153
They are.

That's really interesting, have you compared the two and can confirm that they sound identical? My second pair of Pro80 is starting to come apart and after my great disappointment with the Pro82 I'd love to get a new Pro80. I find it a bit strange that they're so much cheaper than the original......

Nov 25, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #4,999 of 7,153
Nov 25, 2018 at 7:05 AM Post #5,000 of 7,153
That's really interesting, have you compared the two and can confirm that they sound identical? My second pair of Pro80 is starting to come apart and after my great disappointment with the Pro82 I'd love to get a new Pro80. I find it a bit strange that they're so much cheaper than the original......
Other than driver diameter and impedance the specs don't match. Also the pads are obviously different. If you want to replace not upgrade/sidegrade from pro80 I personally would buy something else. Any cheap Kingston hyper x cloud or qpad qh90 locally available? I think kingston has been proven to be same as pro80. Qh90 is the same. I have those myself. Qpad has strange rubbery coating but inside it is identical.

Nov 25, 2018 at 7:54 AM Post #5,001 of 7,153
Other than driver diameter and impedance the specs don't match. Also the pads are obviously different. If you want to replace not upgrade/sidegrade from pro80 I personally would buy something else. Any cheap Kingston hyper x cloud or qpad qh90 locally available? I think kingston has been proven to be same as pro80. Qh90 is the same. I have those myself. Qpad has strange rubbery coating but inside it is identical.

Yeah, you're right. That's probably better options if I can find them for cheap. Maybe I just try to replace the cable as I'm pretty sure that's where the issue is located.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #5,002 of 7,153
Oneodio Pro DJ Studio Headphones or Bluedio TMS? Which should I buy? After reading few reviews on Head Fi both seem equally good for the price.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...=a2g1y.12024536.productList_2522728.subject_7

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...l?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.30.3c1e1a81FwvwqP
I have a different headphone from Oneodio, the Elysium, which has the same sound signature and sounds really nice with increased highs in an EQ. The Bluedio TM isn't that good. It feels super sturdy and nice, bit it sounds tinny and the tonality is off in al three delivered equalizers.

Nov 25, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #5,003 of 7,153
I have a different headphone from Oneodio, the Elysium, which has the same sound signature and sounds really nice with increased highs in an EQ. The Bluedio TM isn't that good. It feels super sturdy and nice, bit it sounds tinny and the tonality is off in al three delivered equalizers.
Thought so. Have gone for Oneodio Studio Pro. Let's see how that pans out. Got it for $21 from AliExpress Black friday sale

Nov 25, 2018 at 3:46 PM Post #5,006 of 7,153

Well more like a redesign I would say.

Nov 25, 2018 at 7:10 PM Post #5,007 of 7,153
Thought so. Have gone for Oneodio Studio Pro. Let's see how that pans out. Got it for $21 from AliExpress Black friday sale

I'm pretty sure the Oneodio Studio Pro is identical to the Yenona Adapter-free DJ headphones I bought 2+ yrs ago. If so, you'll get a lot of headphone for your $21...

Nov 25, 2018 at 10:18 PM Post #5,008 of 7,153
I'm pretty sure the Oneodio Studio Pro is identical to the Yenona Adapter-free DJ headphones I bought 2+ yrs ago. If so, you'll get a lot of headphone for your $21...
Yes they're pretty much the same.

Nov 27, 2018 at 2:36 PM Post #5,009 of 7,153
Well I just got back in from my vacation. I need a vacation from my vacation. That being said, I had a few new goodies waiting for me. One of which is the ZX1s that I ordered in 11/11. The MSUR N650 aren't here yet though. I did also have a replacement for a steel series 9h gaming headset, and another CB3 hush (as a gift). I am also suppose to get in a pair of the denon 5000's as well today too.

That being said, getting an initial listen to the ZX1 and WOW!!! If these have the same drivers as the M2 then I don't know what they did to kick up the bass. It's definitely present. I can feel a nice pleasing rumble with bass heavy tracks that is actually physically present. Meaning the M2s I HEARD bass, but didn't feel bass. These I can feel bass with. They aren't the bassiest headphones I own at all. They aren't shaking my ears off, but they overall sound is very nicely balanced.

However, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THIS CRAPPIEST HEADSTRAP IN THE WORLD!!!!! It really doesn't take a prophet to realize that this barely attached headstrap is going to be ripped off one day soon. Knowing my kids. Overall the build besides the headstrap is not that bad. It's a single steel wire that makes up the band of the headband. It is plenty durable feeling. The cups are nice and the cable is nice for an attached cable. I would prefer it to be a detachable cable though. I may look to mod it in the future if I get the chance. This one and about 2 dozen other ones. Comfort wise they are nice, but the foam pads are so large they touch my cheek bones and press against them. It doesnt hurt so far, but I can see that maybe getting irritating in the future. The pads aren't detachable either which is a shame. Well they aren't easily detachable at least.

Agree with above. Ordered them on 11.11 and listening for over a week. Somewhat weird looking. Comfortable and light. Love the sound of these phones. Great bass extension without being overblown, clear mid-range, extended treble. Very fun sounding headphones. Reminded me of the Sennheiser HD 414/424 that I owned back in the early 1970s but with much better bass and treble.

Nov 27, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #5,010 of 7,153
Agree with above. Ordered them on 11.11 and listening for over a week. Somewhat weird looking. Comfortable and light. Love the sound of these phones. Great bass extension without being overblown, clear mid-range, extended treble. Very fun sounding headphones. Reminded me of the Sennheiser HD 414/424 that I owned back in the early 1970s but with much better bass and treble.

I wonder if that is why I like them so much.... I have missed my old Sennheiser HD480 (the first original version from the 90's). I wonder if there is any similarity... it is difficult now to really remember them clearly. What I remember is how I felt when listening late at night with them. I would still have them if I had known the cables were detachable. I actually threw them in the trash when I was getting ready to move here:frowning2: :frowning2: :frowning2: All that was wrong was the sound cutting in and out on the right... had to be the cable. I had often fallen asleep with them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back