1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by slowpickr, Oct 5, 2016.
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. SabaDen
    Oh, cool!  Didn't know that ... Thanks! :)

2. vapman
    There's a Xiaomi headphone (the 50mm one) on eBay ending soon, and I can't decide if I should bid or not. Seems like there are really mixed opinions on, well, everything about it...

3. Vidal

With the grado style foams I really like the sound, not much isolation though

4. robervaul
    001.jpg

crabdog likes this.
  5. crabdog
    Tell me more!

6. vapman
    I would be all over a KZ over ear or on ear headphone. but no need for bluetooth. I have been itching for a new headphone that is open and can accomodate lots of input power. Anyone know something like this? 
    I  was thinking the xiaomi mi headphone but then that seemed like it was really cheap...
    no need for isolation, just want a good clean clear sound!

7. Lurk650

AKG 7xx seem to take a ton of power. Black version is $200 on MD again. I have the Red version

8. wastan

They do have the LP3

9. crabdog
    Got my Yenona today. Early impressions are they're very good for the price - I paid $35 on 11/11. They're almost worth that much just for the awesome ear-pads. [​IMG]

Lurk650 likes this.
  10. kietakas
    Recently got the yenonas as well. I feel there's too much treble, sometimes the highs hurt my ears. Also the channels are mixed up, the L speaker plays right channel and vice versa.

11. mysacisanorange
    I think I'm looking at the BassStyle TH-5001's

They look like rebranded Takstar pro80's. Very slightly different specs, but most likely margin of error. I doubt the company changed much sound wise.

They have a removable cable, and thicker pads. Anyone give them a try yet?

12. vapman
    Looking to spend ike $80 tops and happy to try my luck on a lesser known brand, also not much of an AKG fan, but thank you

closed though aren't they?

13. Saoshyant
    vapman I'll be curious to see what you pick. I know I'll most likely try the BT KZ can, especially with my new BT dap. Just got a new BT headphone in today for $80, and curious how the Asian market will compare. Either way, I've been itching to try a full sized given how well that community does with IEMs and earbuds.

14. slex
    http://www.avfline.com/bbs/portal.php?mod=view&aid=1837

Any comments? using bio diaphragm.

15. vapman
    Where can it be purchsaseD?

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last