Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Dec 8, 2016 at 4:09 AM Post #287 of 7,153
There's a Xiaomi headphone (the 50mm one) on eBay ending soon, and I can't decide if I should bid or not. Seems like there are really mixed opinions on, well, everything about it...

Dec 8, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #288 of 7,153
  There's a Xiaomi headphone (the 50mm one) on eBay ending soon, and I can't decide if I should bid or not. Seems like there are really mixed opinions on, well, everything about it...

With the grado style foams I really like the sound, not much isolation though

Dec 8, 2016 at 11:52 PM Post #291 of 7,153
I would be all over a KZ over ear or on ear headphone. but no need for bluetooth. I have been itching for a new headphone that is open and can accomodate lots of input power. Anyone know something like this? 
I  was thinking the xiaomi mi headphone but then that seemed like it was really cheap...
no need for isolation, just want a good clean clear sound!

Dec 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM Post #292 of 7,153
I would be all over a KZ over ear or on ear headphone. but no need for bluetooth. I have been itching for a new headphone that is open and can accomodate lots of input power. Anyone know something like this? 

I  was thinking the xiaomi mi headphone but then that seemed like it was really cheap...

AKG 7xx seem to take a ton of power. Black version is $200 on MD again. I have the Red version

Dec 9, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #293 of 7,153

They do have the LP3

Dec 9, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #294 of 7,153
Got my Yenona today. Early impressions are they're very good for the price - I paid $35 on 11/11. They're almost worth that much just for the awesome ear-pads. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 10, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #298 of 7,153
vapman I'll be curious to see what you pick. I know I'll most likely try the BT KZ can, especially with my new BT dap. Just got a new BT headphone in today for $80, and curious how the Asian market will compare. Either way, I've been itching to try a full sized given how well that community does with IEMs and earbuds.

Dec 10, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #299 of 7,153
http://www.avfline.com/bbs/portal.php?mod=view&aid=1837

Any comments? using bio diaphragm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back