Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Nov 30, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #2,731 of 7,153
Because that is in the UK, I don't believe they ship to the USA.

I went to the site and a live chat popped up so I asked if they ship to the USA and they said yes they do.
Fedex £35 shipped from the UK.

depends on how much you want it... but you can order from the UK site

Nov 30, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #2,732 of 7,153
I should have mentioned the obvious: I have a big head (big hat size). ...
and judging from your photo it's a very square head...how do ANY over ears fit you come to think of it?

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:13 AM Post #2,733 of 7,153
@Pharmaboy I'm just glad the 50X didn't have clamp like the Mikros 90 did. Loved the sound, was utterly in love with the design, but no matter what I did the pressure caused headaches and eventually sold it to someone with a smaller head. I find the 50X mostly comfortable, especially with velvet pads to help with warmth. I keep telling myself not to track down another pair as I keep thinking maybe I can find a way to make it comfortable, but I know deep down it won't work.

(laughing at this which I didn't notice earlier) "...eventually sold it to someone with a smaller head"

Trying to imagine that F.S. listing: "Oh BTW, must have smaller head than me" (truly a listing I can't go near!)

Seriously--never heard of Mikros 90 'til this post. Just looked at a picture on Amazon. At rest that headband has an alarming sharp/tight curve. Not surprised these had too much clamping force.

You'd think a reasonable hip mfr would try out mock-ups on dummy heads (not volunteering--just saying) to pick up flaws like this ahead of production.

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #2,734 of 7,153
and judging from your photo it's a very square head...how do ANY over ears fit you come to think of it?

After I crush the headbands of any new HPs w/my big sewn-on hands--they fit fine!

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #2,735 of 7,153
I guess it depends on what kind of hat and what the context is. If I saw someone wearing a top hat while out for a jog, I would probably give them some flak.

I would buy that man a beer because that would make my day.

Nov 30, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #2,736 of 7,153
I guess it depends on what kind of hat and what the context is. If I saw someone wearing a top hat while out for a jog, I would probably give them some flak.
I would buy that man a beer because that would make my day.

You are more tolerant than me. I would tend to avoid anyone wearing a top hat out for a jog--unless it's Fred Astaire, in which case other questions would arise

Then again, my primary requirement of fellow walker/joggers is that they wear pants & not scare the wildlife.

Nov 30, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #2,737 of 7,153
You are more tolerant than me. I would tend to avoid anyone wearing a top hat out for a jog--unless it's Fred Astaire, in which case other questions would arise

Then again, my primary requirement of fellow walker/joggers is that they wear pants & not scare the wildlife.

Never tolerate the sheep worriers.

Nov 30, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #2,739 of 7,153
I'm afraid to ask what "sheep worriers" means (in the context of Chinese/Asian headphones, naturally!)

Need to know basis....

Nov 30, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #2,742 of 7,153
Sadly they used to shoot dogs for "worrying" the sheep

Nov 30, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #2,743 of 7,153
And my Scottish in laws used to say in Scotland the men were men and the sheep were worried

Dec 1, 2017 at 2:48 AM Post #2,744 of 7,153
hey guys, just wanna share. so i just bought my first iem last week (kz zs3 with foams removed) and im amazed how this sound close to my fullsized headphones, it almost has the same sound sig to my bosshifi b8 but with a slightly laid back midrange and a deeper bass. detail and imaging i think is on par with the b8 but soundstage is better on b8. right now im just waiting for the silver cable to arrive and im excited how would it change the sound quality. the only downside is that i find it uncomfortable after 2hrs of usage, i hope my ears would adjust since im new to iems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back