Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 2, 2018 at 10:28 AM Post #17,671 of 33,689
To me, the Queen is voiced better for straight vocal music. I listen to several A cappella groups (Home Free, Pentatonix etc) so that is what I am using for reference.
Thats great news as i needed something that's got a lot of bass whilst maintaining good vocal performance that don't sound recessed. My it01 was amazing but was too thin in the midrange and a bit recessed maybe.

Sep 2, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #17,673 of 33,689
512 GB TF card for $23: too good to be true?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/512GB-Ultra...y-Card-SDHC-SDXC-Free-Adapter-CA/263611160835

Let's see whether it works with the shanling m0...probably slow as...

That’s as fake as a $3 bill. Trust me, all of those type of cards are. And there are loads and loads of counterfeit brand name cards too - Samsung, Sandisk, etc.

When you get it, you can prove it by testing it with a fake flash utility on your computer. I use H2testw (Windows), but there are equivalent utilities for the Mac. The utility not only identifies whether it is fake or not, but also tests for defects.

It’s saved me loads of headaches over the years, not only by identifying fake cards but by identifying errors and defects of legit cards. When that happens, I’ve been able to exchange the defective card the next day (instead of finding out years later after losing tons of pictures or videos forever).

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #17,674 of 33,689
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/512GB-Ultra...y-Card-SDHC-SDXC-Free-Adapter-CA/263611160835

It will be worse than if it were slow. It will be fake. They will have flashed the chip replacing the info on the true size of the card with info saying it is 512GB. Once you start filling it up, it will only take whatever the true size is... 8GB or 16 GB most likely. Folders will continue to be written to the card but will be empty. Don't ask me how I know this... lol. At least I got my money back. The card in question was supposedly 128 GB... this was ages ago. It was branded as Samsung but careful examination showed some differences in the lettering on the card and the packaging. Luckily the guy gave my money back (ebay). In this case it is possible that he was cheated by a supplier.

edit: actually it was labeled as SanDisk... the brand I normally buy. So far I have had no problem buying from Amazon (but not those unknown brands that are ridiculously cheap like what you found.)

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #17,675 of 33,689

6dcfb94da6afec027d400a74472404da.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 9:49 PM Post #17,679 of 33,689
Is Nickhck a reliable shop? Ordered some stuff from them during the brand sales but they have not shipped out anything. Its almost been a week and I'm getting worried my Iems are not coming to me :frowning2:

One of the most reliable audio shops on Aliexpress.

No worries mate. They were probably just out of stock. They'll take care of you - just be patient :)

Sep 2, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #17,680 of 33,689
Looking for a chifi iem with good bass. Would consider myself a bit of a basshead with music ranging from trap edm to hip hop that really uses 808s so would like a bit of kick in the bass. Also want it not to lack in the mids to uppers because I also listen to a lot of jazz, classical, R&B and psychedelic. Is there an IEM that could suit me or would I have to compromise with something that focusses more on the lower end rather than the high end. I've done some research on Tin T2's and the KZ range but not sure which one would fit me best (my budget is preferably under <100). Thanks in advance :)

Sep 2, 2018 at 10:06 PM Post #17,681 of 33,689
Is Nickhck a reliable shop? Ordered some stuff from them during the brand sales but they have not shipped out anything. Its almost been a week and I'm getting worried my Iems are not coming to me :frowning2:
slow maybe due to volume but always been good.

Sep 2, 2018 at 10:24 PM Post #17,684 of 33,689
Looking for a chifi iem with good bass. Would consider myself a bit of a basshead with music ranging from trap edm to hip hop that really uses 808s so would like a bit of kick in the bass. Also want it not to lack in the mids to uppers because I also listen to a lot of jazz, classical, R&B and psychedelic. Is there an IEM that could suit me or would I have to compromise with something that focusses more on the lower end rather than the high end. I've done some research on Tin T2's and the KZ range but not sure which one would fit me best (my budget is preferably under <100). Thanks in advance :)
I have the T2 and the TRN V80 and that one has more bass . I got them from Aliexpress under $50.

Sep 2, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #17,685 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back