Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 2, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #6,376 of 33,689
I was just commenting on how easy you made that purchase for me.

I am weak!

Ah, got ya. Amazon Prime is far too easy, near instant fix as well compared to Aliexpress.

Will be good to see what you think of them, I don't feel so cautious recommending earphones on Amazon as you can always send them back. There is 3 filters, black, silver and gold.

Silver is bassy
Gold is more balanced - my favourite
Black - this one kills all low end, not really sure what the point of this one is

Mar 2, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #6,377 of 33,689
Mar 3, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #6,378 of 33,689
Hey guys, may I kindly have the link to another thread which talks just specifically about Chinese/Asian on and over ear headphones?

Or am I just tripping thinking that there was such a thread in the firs place?

Thank-you 

Mar 3, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #6,381 of 33,689
My friend ordered the Senzer H1 off amazon with prime shipping. I tested it out and it doesn't match other reviews at all. Close to non existent bass. Should I try different tips, refund or replace?

Try different/larger tips. Sounds like you're not getting a proper seal. No seal = no bass.

Mar 3, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #6,382 of 33,689
BramblexD
That's pretty much the signature iirc. Bright with shallow bass quantity. Too bad i dont have it with me right now otherwise i will give it another listen

Mar 3, 2017 at 4:15 AM Post #6,383 of 33,689
Here's my take on the UiiSii Hi-905.

Well made earphones with attractive appearance.
Incredibly awkward fit, makes it difficult to wear them down. Basically they're too large.
The sound is devoid of bass so this makes you think you still have a fitting problem. I didn't my ears are actually sore from being bent out of shape checking this.
The lack of bass means they're not suited to most genres but they might work with classical I guess.
The soundstage is actually average but there seems to be some resonance/reverb going on in the mids making them them feel larger.

Overall I don't rate these at all. 

Mar 3, 2017 at 4:22 AM Post #6,384 of 33,689
@BramblexD
That's pretty much the signature iirc. Bright with shallow bass quantity. Too bad i dont have it with me right now otherwise i will give it another listen

Senzer H1 have plenty of bass, you don't have a proper seal or the ones you have are defective.

I'm listening to my pair right now to confirm.

Mar 3, 2017 at 5:01 AM Post #6,385 of 33,689
Hi headfi'ers it's been months since the last time I was here and definitely am not familiar with all the latest findings. I need a new pair of in ears to replace my Fidue A73. I'm looking for something a little warmer more like the Havi B3 I had before the Fidue. I truly miss the clarity of the Havi. What are some of the best overall IEM's I can get for 50-100$?

Mar 3, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #6,386 of 33,689
Senzer H1 have plenty of bass, you don't have a proper seal or the ones you have are defective.

I'm listening to my pair right now to confirm.

Hmm my memory was that it was really bright. Shall give it a listen when i get home lol. Been awhile since i listened to it.

And yea the Hi905 has its drawback on the bass quantity, compensated by the extreme clearness and details. And the fit is a real pain in the ass, and the added isolation problem. How do u rate it against the G3 btw?

Mar 3, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #6,387 of 33,689
Hmm my memory was that it was really bright. Shall give it a listen when i get home lol. Been awhile since i listened to it.

And yea the Hi905 has its drawback on the bass quantity, compensated by the extreme clearness and details. And the fit is a real pain in the ass, and the added isolation problem. How do u rate it against the G3 btw?

Re: Hi-905
I didn't think much of the clarity and detail, it's OK.

For clarity and detail you need to try the Ty Hi-Z G3 make the Hi-905 feel like you're listening to them through a sock.

Mar 3, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #6,388 of 33,689
Re: Hi-905
I didn't think much of the clarity and detail, it's OK.

For clarity and detail you need to try the Ty Hi-Z G3 make the Hi-905 feel like you're listening to them through a sock.

Did thought of getting it after reading ur reviews but its abit pricey which i decided otherwise. Shall put it in my cart first lol

Mar 3, 2017 at 6:38 AM Post #6,389 of 33,689
  Here's my take on the UiiSii Hi-905.

Well made earphones with attractive appearance.
Incredibly awkward fit, makes it difficult to wear them down. Basically they're too large.
The sound is devoid of bass so this makes you think you still have a fitting problem. I didn't my ears are actually sore from being bent out of shape checking this.
The lack of bass means they're not suited to most genres but they might work with classical I guess.
The soundstage is actually average but there seems to be some resonance/reverb going on in the mids making them them feel larger.

Overall I don't rate these at all. 

So the 905 and 705 seem to be two sides of a coin
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back