Mar 1, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #6,349 of 33,689
http://penonaudio.com/Kinera-Bd005%20?search=Kinera

Kinera 1 + 1 for 29 buckaneers with MMCX
Anyone tried these or are they new?

That looks very tempting doesn't it? 
wink_face.gif

Mar 1, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #6,350 of 33,689
  Hi guys,

My **** XBA 6-in-1 have finally arrived via MisterTao.

Initial impression is that they are better balanced (less midbass heavy) than the DT2+, with possibly a slightly shut in/squarky mid.  I will let you know how they fair once I've had them running for a while. 

One issue that I've noticed is that one of the MMCX sockets is a very lose connection on all cables I have tried.  Appears that **** are still experiencing some QC problems unfortunately...

Oh, and the '6in1' graphics on one side are particularly naff!

I found that the MMCX connector for the left **** DT2 IE800 v2 Earphones that I ordered last Fall, has a rather loose fit on my cables.  I've looked at them using a magnifying lens, and can't see any obvious differences between the left and right connectors.  Probably just manufacturing variations at the vendor that **** buys from.

Mar 1, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #6,351 of 33,689

I found that the MMCX connector for the left **** DT2 IE800 v2 Earphones that I ordered last Fall, has a rather loose fit on my cables.  I've looked at them using a magnifying lens, and can't see any obvious differences between the left and right connectors.  Probably just manufacturing variations at the vendor that **** buys from.

Likely. But that is unacceptable variance. 

Mar 1, 2017 at 6:56 PM Post #6,352 of 33,689
I know. I guess it all comes down to, in terms of sound quality, how close is the X5 to the Cello, 90%? Or...? Could someone live without the Cello and just use X5?

I prefer the Cello, but I am a big fan of sound stage presentation, which is where the Cello beats X5 (for me).

I really like the X5 and am amazed at how much you get for the price paid. They are a bargain. Love the small size too. The X5 cord feels rather cheap, the only down side.

Cheers...

Mar 1, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #6,353 of 33,689
How does the urbanfun compare to the ex800 and 4 in 1

Mar 1, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #6,354 of 33,689
MEMT X5 vs Tennmak Cello...

I think the Cello's better suite me, But its a close race,

Cello has a more detailed and involving soundstage and are a little better at the 'all important' midrange, where many instruments live.

MEMT X5 are quite remarkable for their low low price! A close second!

Cheers!

Sub bass and mid bass which is better ? Which sounds thicker ? Thanks

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:03 PM Post #6,356 of 33,689
I can't say anything about the Cello, but I would advise you to buy the Sendiy M2, rather than the X5. They sound much more natural, but trust me, the Sendiy has lots of bass too.

Aren't the Sendiy M2 just a rebranded version of the Winintone RG-EB601?

There's a lot of similarities between Sendiy earphones and other earphone models: -

Sendiy M1221 > Magaosi K1
Sendiy M2 > Winintone RG-EB601
Sendiy M1 > MSUR C210

Drivers/tuning could be different I guess but quite a coincidence that all Sendiy models have the same appearance as other earphones.

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:54 PM Post #6,357 of 33,689
Aren't the Sendiy M2 just a rebranded version of the Winintone RG-EB601?

There's a lot of similarities between Sendiy earphones and other earphone models: -

Sendiy M1221 > Magaosi K1
Sendiy M2 > Winintone RG-EB601
Sendiy M1 > MSUR C210

Drivers/tuning could be different I guess but quite a coincidence that all Sendiy models have the same appearance as other earphones.

Well I don't know. Never tried the winintone. But I have tried the sendiy M2, and I find them very good for the price.

You have to consider that the shells might be made by third party companies, and only the drivers/tuning customized by brands like Sendiy or Winintone. That would also explain how Easy could make a replica as quickly as they did.

Mar 2, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #6,358 of 33,689
For those that like soundstage plus --> frontal/head stage as well, this is where the X5's are hard to beat and exceed at best!

....I have the SENDIY M2 and UiiSii HM7 and they all are "top-tier" and have there own unique sound signatures and qualities, as well.
wink.gif

Mar 2, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #6,359 of 33,689
Well I don't know. Never tried the winintone. But I have tried the sendiy M2, and I find them very good for the price.

You have to consider that the shells might be made by third party companies, and only the drivers/tuning customized by brands like Sendiy or Winintone. That would also explain how Easy could make a replica as quickly as they did.

Yup! ....this is so true!

That's why I would never say "one is the same as the other". You'll know who provides the better drivers and better quality by what they put inside and the better sound structure outside. .....even the wires provided from another third party (e...z M2) was cheaply made when compared to the SENDIY M2.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back