Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 12, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #4,906 of 33,689
Finally the crazy senzer arrived.

For the price I would consider it being a copy version of crazy cello

It was almost identical, but the Senzer build quality was inferior, with cello having smooth and precise finish. The cable and jack on cello was better.

Soundwise there's no comparison. The cello boast its Depp bass, with airy and very clear mid, treble was enough for most of all genre music.
The Senzer was flat. The bass didn't have enough quantity,the mid and the treble was harsh. I've tried many song but never like this senzer.

Cello on the left side vs senzer on the right

No surprise but thank you very much for confirming!

Jan 12, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #4,908 of 33,689
Yea they sound really awesome. The soundstage instantly widens, to the point i am not missing my Tennmak Pros anymore.

Sadly the S5's volume is always either abit too loud or abit too soft just by increasing or decreading by one level :c

Jan 12, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #4,909 of 33,689
My review of the bit Opus #1 DAP is up for those who might be interested:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/audio-opus-opus-1/reviews/17797

Jan 12, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #4,910 of 33,689
Finally the crazy senzer arrived.

For the price I would consider it being a copy version of crazy cello

It was almost identical, but the Senzer build quality was inferior, with cello having smooth and precise finish. The cable and jack on cello was better.

Soundwise there's no comparison. The cello boast its Depp bass, with airy and very clear mid, treble was enough for most of all genre music.
The Senzer was flat. The bass didn't have enough quantity,the mid and the treble was harsh. I've tried many song but never like this senzer.

The first negative opinion on the Senzers that I've read so far.

Jan 12, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #4,911 of 33,689
The first negative opinion on the Senzers that I've read so far.

I wasn't crazy about the Senzer either. Ended up returning it.

Jan 13, 2017 at 7:43 AM Post #4,914 of 33,689
I think it's only because he's comparing to the Cellos which are definitely better. @Djsenjaya give the Senzers a bit more time as the bass does get better. Agree about the mids and treble being harsh at times.

Just to be clear: what I ment was not surprising was that they are not the same as the Cello's................

Jan 13, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #4,915 of 33,689
We have many 2Ba+DD headphones, are there any 1Ba+2DD?

After getting a few Hybrids, single and dual dynamics I've come to the conclusion, that I prefer 2DD over the other possibilities (my FXT90 still tops everything I own, followed by ZS3)
But the curiosity is still there.

Greetings

Jan 13, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #4,916 of 33,689

After getting a few Hybrids, single and dual dynamics I've come to the conclusion, that I prefer 2DD over the other possibilities (my FXT90 still tops everything I own, followed by ZS3)

Greetings

There's the Xiaomi Hybrid Pro, though tuning should matter more than driver configuration.

Jan 13, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #4,917 of 33,689

Greetings

Yes theres one from xiaomi,hybrid pro?something.....called piston gen5. Theres an older hybrid model too from t-peos,its h-150.

Jan 13, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #4,920 of 33,689
Oh I'm sorry, I must have misread the information on the product site. My bad 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back