Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 13, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #4,922 of 33,689
The first negative opinion on the Senzers that I've read so far.

Yeah, like slow I couldn't stand the harshness so I gifted them to my cousin for Xmas just a couple days after I got them.

Jan 13, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #4,923 of 33,689
Yeah, like slow I couldn't stand the harshness so I gifted them to my cousin for Xmas just a couple days after I got them.

Ah well, shame it's not the super bargain we hoped for.

I'm just trying out another new pair GGMM Nightingale - certainly has plenty of bass, too much for my tastes but certainly might tick the boxes of anyone looking for a pair of bass canons.

Jan 13, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #4,924 of 33,689
Anyone have experience with these Kinera hybrids? Imo they look very nice, I like the design.

New KINERA 3.5mm In Ear Earphone 1DD With 1BA Hybrid Drive HIFI In-Ear Earphone Metal Quality Music Earphone DIY Earphones
http://s.aliexpress.com/jQNJzYry
(from AliExpress Android)

Jan 13, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #4,926 of 33,689
Anyone have experience with these Kinera hybrids? Imo they look very nice, I like the design.

New KINERA 3.5mm In Ear Earphone 1DD With 1BA Hybrid Drive HIFI In-Ear Earphone Metal Quality Music Earphone DIY Earphones
http://s.aliexpress.com/jQNJzYry
(from AliExpress Android)

This one was discussed/mentioned in the old thread but I can't really remember the impressions about it. The housing design is very similar to that of the the Brainwavz R3 and will most likely not be a good fit for everyone (at least the was the case with the B3).

Jan 13, 2017 at 4:34 PM Post #4,927 of 33,689
That Kinera isn't rated that highly by Audiofight.info (Russian website) but they do rate the YT-BAS03 and YT-BD002 highly.

N.B. You can get a translation of sorts via a Chrome browser.

Jan 13, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #4,928 of 33,689
I don't have any previous experience with Kinera but, they definitely caught my eye with their single BA and double BA iem. I thought that was pretty rare since it currently is a race of how many BAs and DDs companies can shove into an IEM.

Jan 13, 2017 at 7:43 PM Post #4,929 of 33,689
I'm currently listening to my Kinera BA05 (2016) (12Ω, Earphone, Plastic housing, 1x Dynamic & 1x Balanced Armature, MMCX cable [$19.59]), playing FLAC files of my CDs on my DP-X1 DAP.  It's definitely strong on Bass, but the Midrange and Treble are also clear and detailed while listening to the chimes and percussion on "Iona - Beyond These Shores (1993) - Prayer on the Mountain".

Take Care,
David Baldock

Jan 13, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #4,930 of 33,689
I have the **** 4in 1 and I think they sound really nice. I didn't like them when I first got them, but I let them play fairly loud for 100 hours or so, unattended, and they really loosened up in that time.

They are heavy and probably not suitable for running or exercising.

I have to use "larger than I usually use" tips to get a good seal, but once in and sealed properly they have gorgeous bass and smooth mids and treble and are pretty comfortable.

I am rather amazed at what 28 bucks USD got me. I am using the Cayin C5 amp and I think that helps them sound their best.

Ordered the Tennmak Crazy Cello's today, look forward to seeing what 49 USD will bring to the party....

Cheers, all....

Jan 14, 2017 at 4:01 AM Post #4,934 of 33,689
Really torn trying to pick between TY Hi-Z G3 $35, and yhs 002 $32. Or should i just pay a little nore for tennmak cello @ $49.

The G3 are the only earphone I use now, I have all the main players with the exception of the Cello: -

KZ ZST, ZS3, ATR, ATE, ED9
Urbanfun
**** UES, 4in1, DT2
Vivo XE800
1More Triple, Capsule
Senzer H1

along with countless single dynamics

I'm not even curious about the others, I'd say that they remind me of AKG K612 and Q701 but with a little more bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back