Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 11, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #4,895 of 33,689

Mine looks to the bass cannon of the bunch;

I'm so jelly 
frown.gif

Jan 11, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #4,896 of 33,689
This is awesome that u guys all got samples of these with fr graphs. Makes me wonder if any iem or chifiem is born equal to its twin.
This kinda crazy difference in graphs and that's from a 389 dollar asking price. The 30 dollar price range must fluctuate even more?

Jan 11, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #4,897 of 33,689
This is awesome that u guys all got samples of these with fr graphs. Makes me wonder if any iem or chifiem is born equal to its twin.
This kinda crazy difference in graphs and that's from a 389 dollar asking price. The 30 dollar price range must fluctuate even more?

In this case it's a 'feature' and while I think the concept is great, such a large variation as in the case of mine is not cool.

Jan 11, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #4,898 of 33,689
Do any of you who've tried these Asian/Chinese ear buds find any that are abnormally noise isolating?  and where did you get them?

I'm looking for a pair to wear while mowing the lawn.
The zs3, once you get the fit right, offers good isolation and will stay in place. You could even go cheaper with the kz ate or atr.

Jan 11, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #4,899 of 33,689

In this case it's a 'feature' and while I think the concept is great, such a large variation as in the case of mine is not cool.

I agree, it's pretty darn cool. One thing to note though, is this is Accutone's first serious attempt at getting into the TOTL market. Naturally, there will be some growing pains, but all things considered, I think this is a good start to what could very well become a very competitive lineup in the future.

Jan 11, 2017 at 11:25 PM Post #4,900 of 33,689
Glad that this is a one of a kind frequency response curve hahaha

The issue is that every Pisces iem had a different FR, you may get a treble cannon like Crab or a bass cannon like B9. You don't know. To me that's ridiculous

Jan 12, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #4,901 of 33,689
Here's mine:

Tbh @crabdog unfortunately seems to be the odd one out while the rest have only minor differences. Imo crabdog's pair should have not been send out.

I'm also curious about how much differences there is in other products, no wonder that there's hard to reach a consensus on a product many times.....

I do really appreciate the touch and honesty from Accutone to include the individual graphs though and sound wise I like my pair a lot so I'm looking forward to their future releases.

Jan 12, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #4,902 of 33,689
One of my favourite all-rounder budget IEM is the VSonic VSD3. The revised version is more durable and still fits in your budget. To me, the signature is balanced with a bump in bass (sub and mid-bass). Do mind that if you drive them too loud (e.g. iPod at 70% volume), it might become a little sibilant. It's never a problem for me, since I listen at low volumes. I do enjoy some heavier music, such as Lamb of God, Erra and even Emmure.

However, I haven't heard nearly as many budget IEMs as other people here, so I would definitely wait for other recommendations!

Thank you for your suggestion, it looks stunning. However I'd like to buy some... Well, I didn't clarify that, but I want over ear headphones, so I'm maybe writing into a bad section, as I'm realizing right now. I'm sorry, I'll move my question to full size topic.

Jan 12, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #4,903 of 33,689
Thank you for your suggestion, it looks stunning. However I'd like to buy some... Well, I didn't clarify that, but I want over ear headphones, so I'm maybe writing into a bad section, as I'm realizing right now. I'm sorry, I'll move my question to full size topic.

Try here :

http://www.head-fi.org/t/822184/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-on-or-over-ear-headphones/435#post_13163917

Jan 12, 2017 at 5:29 AM Post #4,904 of 33,689
Finally the crazy senzer arrived.

For the price I would consider it being a copy version of crazy cello

It was almost identical, but the Senzer build quality was inferior, with cello having smooth and precise finish. The cable and jack on cello was better.

Soundwise there's no comparison. The cello boast its Depp bass, with airy and very clear mid, treble was enough for most of all genre music.
The Senzer was flat. The bass didn't have enough quantity,the mid and the treble was harsh. I've tried many song but never like this senzer.

Cello on the left side vs senzer on the right

Jan 12, 2017 at 6:35 AM Post #4,905 of 33,689
To.M

Mate, i tried my ZST with Benjie S5 today and the bass came out all of a sudden. I guess the Zishan and Walnut didnt match well with the ZST.

Enjoying right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back