Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #3,380 of 33,689
  5 hours with MaGaosi K1 and I know that I'm done with buying IEMs for some time. These are just incredible.

Are you able to give any impressions of the sound? Fit wise? Are you able to lie on them?

Nov 23, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #3,381 of 33,689
Didn't do an A/B directly but listened to my TK13 for probably about 20 min. Been listening to the Moni constantly so I have a good idea about them.

The TK13 are warm and smooth, the Moni are brighter and sound more analytic. Besides bass quantity going to the TK13 the Moni just does everything better though can get a bit hot with certain tracks whereas the 13 is just smooth & rolled off.

Nov 23, 2016 at 4:41 AM Post #3,386 of 33,689
My **** DT2+ and PT15 arrived. They're still in burn-in process. But out of the box, they sound good. I measured the impedance of them, but still can't tell the DT2+ is defective or not.

Impedance (ohm): silver plated cable included.
IEM        Right        Left
DT2+      28.6         28.5
PT15      31.7         31.6
4in1        27.3         27.3

Nov 23, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #3,387 of 33,689
I should have the DT2+ tomorrow.

Interesting seeing the K1, Cello, and A4 praise. Then Massdrop announces an affordable Noble. One of these will be gotten for Christmas.

My dt2+ was being held in custom. Tomorrow I'm going to clear the custom procedures to obtain this iem. It's really annoying. I hope the sound and build quality satisfying.

Nov 23, 2016 at 5:09 AM Post #3,388 of 33,689
Got my Crazy Cellos from the 11/11 sale. Only took 12 days to get to Australia.

OOTB with standard tips that were on them. slightly bassy sound with a nice smooth midrange, but great accurate soundstage. Next Tried the 2 coloured wide bore tips that also came in the package and boy they were poor. It did bring out the clarity of the mids/treble but Sucked the life out of the bass. took them off straight away.

Decided to tip roll and went with the smaller double flange tips from my RHA TZ20i's and boy did i find an absolute sweet spot. Bass isn't as dominating but man those smooth mids came out to play and show their potential. Those mids! Played some Billie Holiday - But Beautiful and Billies voice is just so emotive and the cellos bring her voice up on stage with the great soundstage the instruments back her up perfectly. Wait till you hear the trumpet solo just take over smoothly at 2:35.
Next, throw on some Far East Movement - Basshead and the bass will blow your mind away without sounding too boomy (with double flange) . Went back to the original tips and it does lose a bit of its magic, sounding a bit too bassy for my liking.

So i can say so far from the limited time i've had with it,  i think they live up to the hype with a big disclaimer that these are EXTREMELY TIP SENSITIVE. and personally prefer DOUBLE FLANGE tips (mine from the RHA T20i).
Also one big gripe with them is that is almost impossible to tell between left and right with the L and R markings extremely tiny on them.

I believe a poster before who had them also said that double flange seems to be a great fit for the Cellos. Too bad they don't come with them.

Anyways will be very interesting to see other peoples views on them when they start getting them. 

Here's a pic with the Cellos + my RHA T20i small double flange tips.

Nov 23, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #3,389 of 33,689
Got my Crazy Cellos from the 11/11 sale. Only took 12 days to get to Australia.

OOTB with standard tips that were on them. slightly bassy sound with a nice smooth midrange, but great accurate soundstage. Next Tried the 2 coloured wide bore tips that also came in the package and boy they were poor. It did bring out the clarity of the mids/treble but Sucked the life out of the bass. took them off straight away.

Decided to tip roll and went with the smaller double flange tips from my RHA TZ20i's and boy did i find an absolute sweet spot. Bass isn't as dominating but man those smooth mids came out to play and show their potential. Those mids! Played some Billie Holiday - But Beautiful and Billies voice is just so emotive and the cellos bring her voice up on stage with the great soundstage the instruments back her up perfectly. Wait till you hear the trumpet solo just take over smoothly at 2:35.
Next, throw on some Far East Movement - Basshead and the bass will blow your mind away without sounding too boomy (with double flange) . Went back to the original tips and it does lose a bit of its magic, sounding a bit too bassy for my liking.

So i can say so far from the limited time i've had with it,  i think they live up to the hype with a big disclaimer that these are EXTREMELY TIP SENSITIVE. and personally prefer DOUBLE FLANGE tips (mine from the RHA T20i).
Also one big gripe with them is that is almost impossible to tell between left and right with the L and R markings extremely tiny on them.

I believe a poster before who had them also said that double flange seems to be a great fit for the Cellos. Too bad they don't come with them.

Anyways will be very interesting to see other peoples views on them when they start getting them. 

Here's a pic with the Cellos + my RHA T20i small double flange tips.

Hi I have a pair of M size spiral dots, so do I get M size double flange or is it alright for me to get S? Do RHA and kplich use the same type of double flange eartips? Because they look pretty similar to me. Thanks for your impression!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back