Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 23, 2016 at 6:49 AM Post #3,391 of 33,689
My PT15 just arrived today, just wow............
First I tried without foam, mehhhhh, but when I adjusted to right way to my ear, realized that it felt off. Try to put these foams. Just wow
enjoy guys

Nov 23, 2016 at 7:13 AM Post #3,395 of 33,689
K, Need some help. I´m looking for a pair of IEM that have massive bass. My new girlfriends kid (15 year old who think Beats is the shijt!) thinks my IEM collecting is lacking in bass. I need a cheap (say sub $20) HEAVY bass IEM. Ideas?

Nov 23, 2016 at 7:17 AM Post #3,396 of 33,689
  My new girlfriends kid (15 year old who think Beats is the shijt!) thinks my IEM collecting is lacking in bass.

Ear-damage? Maybe she should visit audiologist or doctor? Or maybe she needs some educating and explaining about audio and what to expect from audio and how long listening sessions should be and how too much/long vol/pressure levels could(will) damage hearing?
rolleyes.gif

I need a cheap (say sub $20) HEAVY bass IEM. Ideas?

Not a good idea. Save her hearing and get something else instead.

Nov 23, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #3,398 of 33,689
  K, Need some help. I´m looking for a pair of IEM that have massive bass. My new girlfriends kid (15 year old who think Beats is the shijt!) thinks my IEM collecting is lacking in bass. I need a cheap (say sub $20) HEAVY bass IEM. Ideas?

KZ ED8. Gobs of bass and flashy as all heck. Perfect for a 15 yr old.

Nov 23, 2016 at 7:45 AM Post #3,401 of 33,689
  Has anyone else tried the Ty HiZ G3 yet?

I think these little beauties might be my all time favourite IEM.

v--curious about these. they don't appear to be anything exceptional--a single dynamic. what causes you to give them such high praise?

Nov 23, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #3,402 of 33,689
v--curious about these. they don't appear to be anything exceptional--a single dynamic. what causes you to give them such high praise?

Yes, just a single dynamic, nothing special in terms of build and construction.

It's the imaging and soundstage that I find exceptional. I was hoping someone else had tried them in case I'm losing it.

Nov 23, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #3,403 of 33,689
  Pretty obvious advice,but Rock Zircon.

He listened to Zircons yesterday and even thought his iphone5 earbuds had better bass...

Nov 23, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #3,404 of 33,689
KZ ZS3/seahf eg009

Hello @stilleh,

Seahf eg009 is very poor, nonexistent treble and mids. I'm waiting for my replacament cable, maybe that will help. I gave it several days of burn-in. Not recommended.
KZ ZS3, neither. For someone looking for real bass heavy stuff, they are not enough. Maybe with decent quality foamies, but I dont have one. They have bass, its true, but overall SS just doesnt do it for me. Although, for 8 bucks with replacable cable its a definite win. Both have problems with tip insertion, substandard nozzles, most eartips slide off from them.

Zircon has bad quality control. I recommend Plextone X41M. With shrinktube on the jack, it should do the trick for some months, even if you are rough with them (like me). No skewed shape like zircons, regular "piston 2" style earpiece, you can easily wear them in the winter, under a cap. Bass is... omg, HUGE subbas. Mediocre isolation, tho there is some microphonics. Mids, treble, good enough for such a bass heavy signature.Standard nozzle size, you can use any of your eartips on them. And the best part: they are 5-6 bucks on aliexpress. :)))))) Oh, wide bore eartip is a must!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back