Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 11, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #1,397 of 33,689

Depends how good relations you have with seller and also how good customer you are, if you are regular customer you can get bigger discounts.
If you are special customer you get it for free.

Yep and we know some folks around here are special 
rolleyes.gif

Oct 11, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #1,399 of 33,689
Depends how good relations you have with seller and also how good customer you are, if you are regular customer you can get bigger discounts.
If you are special customer you get it for free.

Which seller?

Oct 11, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #1,402 of 33,689
Another noob question from me guys

My **** 4in1 are already on the way, so wanted to know what's the best way to burn them in? I hear most of the people suggesting to do that first, but I never saw a guide on how exactly to do it...

Is the process different for different headphones (I also have the KZ ZST and would like to burn them as well). And what's the best way to do that. Link to a guide or something would be awesome.

Thanks in advance !

Oct 11, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #1,403 of 33,689

My **** 4in1 are already on the way, so wanted to know what's the best way to burn them in? I hear most of the people suggesting to do that first, but I never saw a guide on how exactly to do it...

Is the process different for different headphones (I also have the KZ ZST and would like to burn them as well). And what's the best way to do that. Link to a guide or something would be awesome.

Thanks in advance !

1More do a phone app that does it all for you

Oct 11, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #1,405 of 33,689
It's disappointing that there isn't the same quality of balanced armature Chinese value IEMs.  There are some good hybrids, but I'm talking about only balanced armature IEMs.  I'm finding that dynamic driver IEMs don't isolate nearly as well and that's one of the best features of IEMs in general. 

There are some interesting options once you get into the $200 range, but the value isn't great IMO because you're dealing with China and there's no after-sale guarantee if something is wrong with the product. 

Oct 11, 2016 at 6:42 PM Post #1,406 of 33,689

Thanks in advance !
JLabs burn in track and Music of your choice. I use Drum and Breaks station on Spotify along with the Witcher 3 soundtrack.

Oct 12, 2016 at 3:18 AM Post #1,408 of 33,689
  It's disappointing that there isn't the same quality of balanced armature Chinese value IEMs.  There are some good hybrids, but I'm talking about only balanced armature IEMs.  I'm finding that dynamic driver IEMs don't isolate nearly as well and that's one of the best features of IEMs in general. 

There are some interesting options once you get into the $200 range, but the value isn't great IMO because you're dealing with China and there's no after-sale guarantee if something is wrong with the product. 

You can try Zero Audio BX700 Doppio. Great double BA in sq, but for me little disappointing in comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back