Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Aug 7, 2017 at 2:42 AM Post #10,546 of 33,689
Last edited:
Aug 7, 2017 at 3:35 AM Post #10,547 of 33,689
Mahalo brother Clear. Looks good for a Bluetooth earphone. Build quality OK? Reminds me of the VIVO XE800 which were my favorite Chinese earbuds just a couple of years ago. Even the nozzles rotate on the S-11 like the XE800. S-11 are for sale at Amazon.com for $26.99 which is about $4.50 more than your Tabao link - not bad. Faster shipping and better warranty through Amazon. 111 reviews on Amazon and 4.2 out of 5 rating. I did ask this question on Amazon, but Sir Clearhead are these in fact the S-11 as they are not marked as so. They are just being sold as "ADAX Best Wireless Earbuds Lightweight Sweatproof Bluetooth Headphones"

7275142_4be2ee31-47a1-408d-9508-205288747558.jpg
YES, they are the same ADAX and model number. The model number is on the box once you receive them.

NOTE: I'm not saying they are the same as the cheaper branded one on Amazon, which goes by a different name. The ADAX, I'm sure cost more because of the dynamic driver, which offers a wide- frequency of 20~40Khz. too many companies "copy cat" each other, so be careful on what you buy.

The ADAX sounds really good and can easily compete with the more famous wired models like the VIVO XE800 and the VSONIC GR07. I really wished they sold the same one, but wired. I'd pick one up in a heart beat!

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2017 at 4:00 AM Post #10,548 of 33,689
There is a cheaper version knocking about that doesn't mention hybrid - I've got no idea how that sounds.

Also the seller Irene Tours seems to sell everything at £9.99 so I reckon a dodgy seller.

Good eye Vidal! You are no ka oi brah (the bast). I'm more of a lurker in this thread, but I have read most of the first one that got locked and pretty much every page of this one.... Occasionally I do speak. Read your site constantly and find the info useful. Keep up the good work man. You are a vital part of the Chi-fi scene and I am sure you have saved many ppl tons of money and lead them in the right direction.

YES, they are the same ADAX and model number. The model number is on the box once you receive them.

NOTE: I'm not saying they are the same as the cheaper branded one on Amazon, which goes by a different name. The ADAX, I'm sure cost more because of the dynamic driver, which offers a wide- frequency of 20~40Khz. too many companies "copy cat" each other, so be careful on what you buy.

The ADAX sounds really good and can easily compete with the more famous wired models like the VIVO XE800 and the VSONIC GR07. I really wished they sold the same one, but wired. I pick one up in a heart beat!

Mahalo Clear. I think this one sounds like a winner and it is @1clearhead approved!! Made you a quick thingy in Photoshop.
icleahead_approved.png

Aug 7, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #10,550 of 33,689
Good eye Vidal! You are no ka oi brah (the bast). I'm more of a lurker in this thread, but I have read most of the first one that got locked and pretty much every page of this one.... Occasionally I do speak. Read your site constantly and find the info useful. Keep up the good work man. You are a vital part of the Chi-fi scene and I am sure you have saved many ppl tons of money and lead them in the right direction.

Mahalo Clear. I think this one sounds like a winner and it is @1clearhead approved!! Made you a quick thingy in Photoshop.
icleahead_approved.png
....Makes a good Avatar, as well! :wink:

Aug 7, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #10,555 of 33,689
I might order one. How are they so far?

I'm waiting for more info on the YinJW P8 before ordering myself.

So far 2 people liked them and 1 said they were "underwhelming".

Aug 7, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #10,556 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back