Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 17, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #4,261 of 33,689
I am looking for a shoot out with the ibasso; FLC8S, and LZ-A4.  Throw whatever else you want in the mix.  Those seem to be the buzz units right now.
Kumitate Trio, Campfire Audio Dorado, Unique Melody Macbeth. Top triple hybrids.

Dec 17, 2016 at 2:17 AM Post #4,262 of 33,689
Dec 17, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #4,264 of 33,689

What did You do to mod the bass?

It was just some simple tape mod to cover the vent hole just beside the nozzle. You can refer HifiChris review for some details. I ended up using a small round shape tape that's usually used in earphone DIY instead of normal cellophane tape as i believe it still allow some air to pass which is better after i've tried the cello tape. The more you cover the more bass you'll have i think
Here's his review.
(Let's hope the Google translator got the next phrase right:)

这是我对的评价 Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD: http://www.head-fi.org/products/xiaomi-mi-hybrid-pro-hd/reviews/17549

Thanks! There are some chimes going on that new Xiaomi sounds "exactly" same as KZ ZST colorful. Will get mine soon and see whats the fuzz about.

Dec 17, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #4,265 of 33,689
  Oh well. I'm sure a few people will get them soon. They're just too beautiful to ignore. Otherwise I'll just wait to hear your impressions of them before I buy.
beerchug.gif

I ordered them last night.  Damn you, crabdog! 
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif
  Ordered from Ali, so who knows when they will arrive.

Dec 17, 2016 at 11:38 AM Post #4,266 of 33,689

I ordered them last night.  Damn you, crabdog! 
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif
  Ordered from Ali, so who knows when they will arrive.

@doggiemom thanks for letting me know. At least now I can resist a bit longer knowing that you'll be able to share some impressions soon! 
tongue.gif

Dec 17, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #4,270 of 33,689
Always a pleasure to get a Christmas card from Penon Audio each year. It's a nice touch.

Yeah. I still have mine from two years ago. In my closet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back