Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 17, 2016 at 9:32 PM Post #4,277 of 33,689
Is anyone else still waiting on their 11/11 order from HCK? I ordered some KZ stocking stuffers but so far no joy.

My 11/11 stuff came pretty quick from HCK, although one item I've been waiting for since 16/11 hasn't arrived yet, and still awaiting an 11/11 item from another seller.

I've also had my quickest delivery ever from HCK this month (ordered 8th Dec, arrived 17th, not bad to the UK!) So I thought I should put in a word, as I know there have been some negative comments of late.

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:18 PM Post #4,278 of 33,689
My only 11/11 order I'm still waiting on is from a store I haven't tried out before.  Status says it was shipped by air on 11/23 but no updates since.

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #4,279 of 33,689
Is anyone else still waiting on their 11/11 order from HCK? I ordered some KZ stocking stuffers but so far no joy.

Yesterday I received a really small package from them after waiting for 6 1/2 weeks (with a fake tracking-number for 1 1/2 weeks)

Dec 17, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #4,281 of 33,689
The thing is: Since it were just a few cheap items, I wouldn't have mind longer shipping time if they just said "Yeah, it will take some time to send them." But simply updating the delivered status with the actual shipping number after a while makes me feel not that appreciated as a customer.

Dec 18, 2016 at 1:42 AM Post #4,282 of 33,689
What's starting to get funny is that no one is seen complaining about the banned seller, but jimhck is gettin a few bad marks from a few here. I think jimhck knowsheadfi banned one of his competitors,so for him it's more business from us .Since some members here might avoid doing business with the banned seller simply because some mods were not have happy about what happened 6 months ago. It's maybe time to turn the page

Dec 18, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #4,283 of 33,689
I agree as well, I'm now realizing why some of my HCK orders took so long to arrive, I didn't know he would input fake tracking numbers and to top it off he didn't refund me on the broken dt2+. He insisted I made a youtube video to see if they didn't work but, how could I prove that a BA was dead? It's something you have to listen for not see with your eyes. I'm sorry but, I have never had any issues with the banned seller and when I did he issued me a refund, no questions asked.

On another note, I'm currently in Mexico with my family. During the 3 hour flight I used the Crazy Cellos with the foam tips provided and was very happy with the isolation. I listened to some music and watched 2 movies and even though I was next to the engine there wasn't a need to crank up the volume, I could still hear it but it wasn't unpleasant. I'm very happy with these they're extremely comfortable for me.

Happy holidays to everyone!!!

Dec 18, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #4,286 of 33,689
I agree as well, I'm now realizing why some of my HCK orders took so long to arrive, I didn't know he would input fake tracking numbers and to top it off he didn't refund me on the broken dt2+. He insisted I made a youtube video to see if they didn't work but, how could I prove that a BA was dead? It's something you have to listen for not see with your eyes. I'm sorry but, I have never had any issues with the banned seller and when I did he issued me a refund, no questions asked.

On another note, I'm currently in Mexico with my family. During the 3 hour flight I used the Crazy Cellos with the foam tips provided and was very happy with the isolation. I listened to some music and watched 2 movies and even though I was next to the engine there wasn't a need to crank up the volume, I could still hear it but it wasn't unpleasant. I'm very happy with these they're extremely comfortable for me.

Happy holidays to everyone!!!

I had a similar case with my imbalanced LZ Z03a. HCK told me make a video but how can one show if the earphones are properly balanced without some really expensive mics and all. He offered me to ship back the item or give me $5 coupon to his store. I refused both and kept the earphone, and since then try not to buy from him.

Fake Tracking numbers though is something that a lot of aliexpress sellers do. I had ordered a few tips from another reputed seller and he gave me a tracking number that soon showed shipped. When I didn't receive them for 6 whole weeks, I messaged the seller. The seller didn't reply even once and when the protection of two months was about to get over, I demanded full refund. He gave it back to me in just a few hours. The tips were discounted at the time I bought them but now they were back to their normal price. I felt really cheated and had to order from another seller at almost double the price. Business ethics of today, I guess.

Sorry for going offtopic. Hope to hear more about Senzer.

Edit: Agh, they've become expensive. :frowning2:

Dec 18, 2016 at 9:11 AM Post #4,287 of 33,689

I had a similar case with my imbalanced LZ Z03a. HCK told me make a video but how can one show if the earphones are properly balanced without some really expensive mics and all. He offered me to ship back the item or give me $5 coupon to his store. I refused both and kept the earphone, and since then try not to buy from him.

Fake Tracking numbers though is something that a lot of aliexpress sellers do. I had ordered a few tips from another reputed seller and he gave me a tracking number that soon showed shipped. When I didn't receive them for 6 whole weeks, I messaged the seller. The seller didn't reply even once and when the protection of two months was about to get over, I demanded full refund. He gave it back to me in just a few hours. The tips were discounted at the time I bought them but now they were back to their normal price. I felt really cheated and had to order from another seller at almost double the price. Business ethics of today, I guess.

Sorry for going offtopic. Hope to hear more about Senzer.

Edit: Agh, they've become expensive. :frowning2:

I got mine from Amazon.co.uk only £20 with next day delivery. Also available stateside: -

https://www.amazon.com/Resolution-Earbuds-Headphones-Control-Smartphone/dp/B01MSP69PY

Dec 18, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #4,288 of 33,689
New sub $50 hybrid hello 
wink.gif
  Looks a lot like those ZY shells.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-CTZ-TZ-2-1DD-1BA-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-DIY-HIFI-Bass-Earphone-With/1825606_32781702179.html

Dec 18, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #4,290 of 33,689
Got them for $20, now back to $40. Missed them for $12.
i ordered one of the 12 buck senzers--when I did the seller told me that it was an intro price which would go up. It's capitalism , and people are free not to buy, but tripling the price seems like bad business and could derail what looks like a promising player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back