Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 15, 2019 at 9:13 AM Post #28,411 of 33,689
My local store here was selling their own tuned hybrid IEM that cost around $70. It was equipped with 1 DD + 2 BA and they were claiming it had balanced character. Detailed sounding yet natural. Few of the local artists here even used them on stage because of the hype in their circle & was pretty impressed with it. Should I give it a try? :thinking:

If you can get a listen. Otherwise be careful.

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:18 AM Post #28,412 of 33,689
Wow, I would be tempted. Can you try before you buy? Do they have a demo unit? Use your own clean tips or new ones from them if they do. What does it look like?
They have offline store and probably have the demo units there. But I haven't got the chance to visit the store. The shape was similar to the Faaeal Hibiscus but they have their own logo on the transparent colored faceplate. In term of the stock cable, they had included a silver colored 16 core mmcx cable for their newest batch, which is similar looking to the TRN 16 core.

They look beautiful to me tho, esp the blue one. And it looks solid to me.

In the photo, the cable there was their old ones.
15112019091805_1.jpg 15112019091744_3.jpg

Depends if you can afford $70 as a gamble. They are unlikely to beat ChiFi for bang for buck I'm sure but if they are tuned by local people they may be more to local tastes.
I have the budget and they even sell their own ciem. Most of the local artists who used their universal iem are professionals tho, I can say. Some are professional drummers/bassist so it should be no problem.

Note: they also just released another version of this universal iem of their with an emphasis on bass/elevated bass under the same price tag. Similar to the NS audio's NS3.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #28,413 of 33,689
They have offline store and probably have the demo units there. But I haven't got the chance to visit the store. The shape was similar to the Faaeal Hibiscus but they have their own logo on the transparent colored faceplate. In term of the stock cable, they had included a silver colored 16 core mmcx cable for their newest batch, which is similar looking to the TRN 16 core.

They look beautiful to me tho, esp the blue one. And it looks solid to me.

In the photo, the cable there was their old ones.

I have the budget and they even sell their own ciem. Most of the local artists who used their universal iem are professionals tho, I can say. Some are professional drummers/bassist so it should be no problem.

Note: they also just released another version of this universal iem of their with an emphasis bass/elevated bass under the same price tag. Similar to the NS audio's NS3.

Looks pretty! Any frequency graph out there?

Nov 15, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #28,414 of 33,689
Don't get me started. If it actually happens I will probably be deported anyway. I am an immigrant.
I think you will be welcome in germany cheapest way for sedna earfit is amazon japan they cost around 8 euro should be 7 pounds i had to pay an extra 6 euro for shipping

Nov 15, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #28,415 of 33,689
I think you will be welcome in germany cheapest way for sedna earfit is amazon japan they cost around 8 euro should be 7 pounds i had to pay an extra 6 euro for shipping

For one pair? EEK!

.... I do have a good friend in Germany. She is a fellow music lover and we got together at a show in London when she was visiting a few years ago.

Nov 15, 2019 at 10:18 AM Post #28,416 of 33,689
For one pair? EEK!

.... I do have a good friend in Germany. She is a fellow music lover and we got together at a show in London when she was visiting a few years ago.
No 2 pairs actually

Here in germany we have a lot of electronic music festivals. Next month is one of the biggest in stuttgart my home town i will be there and *listen critically*

Nov 15, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #28,417 of 33,689
Looks pretty! Any frequency graph out there?
Nope i guess, couldn't find them. *sigh*

If I have the proper equipment to test it, I would be very happy to post the graph here

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #28,418 of 33,689
Here in germany we have a lot of electronic music festivals. Next month is one of the biggest in stuttgart my home town i will be there and *listen critically*

Just enjoy the music:) Have a good time.

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #28,419 of 33,689
Gotta thank @DynamicEars for the Sedna earfits recommendation. They just made my Blon 03 combined with Cable 175 sound better than the KXXS.

Just spent 20mins trying to find someone selling these in Europe.

This stupid hobby... Lol.

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #28,420 of 33,689
Maybe post Brexit we will do a trade deal that gives us access to cheap eartips and free MH750s for every man, woman and child? [/HOPELESS OPTIMISM]
Pretty sure all IEMs will be nationised and kept in the library. One pair of eartips per family.

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #28,421 of 33,689
Gotta thank @DynamicEars for the Sedna earfits recommendation. They just made my Blon 03 combined with Cable 175 sound better than the KXXS.

I hope this is true, I've been using my BL-03 with Azla SednaEarFit tips because it's the only way I can get a good fit for both seal and extension from the shorter nozzle length. I also changed the cable which helps a lot because the original cable with natural movement would work the tips out of my ear. For these, I find cables with NO ear guides are working best.

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:43 PM Post #28,422 of 33,689
Wow, I would be tempted. Can you try before you buy? Do they have a demo unit? Use your own clean tips or new ones from them if they do. What does it look like?
Yeah pics or it happen.

/joke

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:02 PM Post #28,423 of 33,689
Pretty sure all IEMs will be nationised and kept in the library. One pair of eartips per family.

I just looked out my window. There are a few guys wearing cheap fake headphones. I'm sure it's the headphone police. I've been caught with 18 IEM's. I've had it............ttttttt.

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:13 PM Post #28,424 of 33,689
I just looked out my window. There are a few guys wearing cheap fake headphones. I'm sure it's the headphone police. I've been caught with 18 IEM's. I've had it............ttttttt.
Hahahaha

We laugh but Brexit Britain... Stranger things have already happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back