Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 15, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #28,426 of 33,689
Nov 15, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #28,427 of 33,689
Nov 15, 2019 at 2:12 PM Post #28,428 of 33,689
Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #28,429 of 33,689
Nov 15, 2019 at 2:18 PM Post #28,430 of 33,689
Uhhhmmm...I think I just order two mixed sets of s/m/l...

I didn't realise I was clicking order as its hard to navigate via auto translate.

Fingers x'd they show up!

Eek. All in they're a 30 euro for the two sets and the shipping and tax! Dear god.
I never had any problems with Amazon, Japanese version or not

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #28,431 of 33,689
They have offline store and probably have the demo units there. But I haven't got the chance to visit the store. The shape was similar to the Faaeal Hibiscus but they have their own logo on the transparent colored faceplate. In term of the stock cable, they had included a silver colored 16 core mmcx cable for their newest batch, which is similar looking to the TRN 16 core.

They look beautiful to me tho, esp the blue one. And it looks solid to me.

In the photo, the cable there was their old ones.

I have the budget and they even sell their own ciem. Most of the local artists who used their universal iem are professionals tho, I can say. Some are professional drummers/bassist so it should be no problem.

Note: they also just released another version of this universal iem of their with an emphasis on bass/elevated bass under the same price tag. Similar to the NS audio's NS3.

From the outside they look like the BGVP DS1 or HIFIEAR F30-even offered in the same 3 colors. I have no idea if the HIFIEAR and BGVP are the same, but they definitely look like they come from the same build house.

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:13 PM Post #28,433 of 33,689
Uhhhmmm...I think I just order two mixed sets of s/m/l...

I didn't realise I was clicking order as its hard to navigate via auto translate.

Fingers x'd they show up!

Eek. All in they're a 30 euro for the two sets and the shipping and tax! Dear god.
Thats normal for a set of branded tips spiraldot, spinfit, symbio they all go for 15

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #28,434 of 33,689
Thats normal for a set of branded tips spiraldot, spinfit, symbio they all go for 15

That make sense.

I was just shocked as I did the yen conversion and it said 10 euro. Then I got the receipt in my email and it was 33 euro!

Turns out it was 10/set. And tax. And shipping.

Nov 15, 2019 at 6:50 PM Post #28,435 of 33,689
From the outside they look like the BGVP DS1 or HIFIEAR F30-even offered in the same 3 colors. I have no idea if the HIFIEAR and BGVP are the same, but they definitely look like they come from the same build house.
Ouh well, they did look awfully similar and also had the same driver set up. But not sure they had the same tunning. We'll have to try

Nov 15, 2019 at 7:15 PM Post #28,436 of 33,689
My local store here was selling their own tuned hybrid IEM that cost around $70. It was equipped with 1 DD + 2 BA and they were claiming it had balanced character. Detailed sounding yet natural. Few of the local artists here even used them on stage because of the hype in their circle & was pretty impressed with it. Should I give it a try? :thinking:

what brand is that? we do live in the same city :ksc75smile:
the only local brand IEM that I've tried was the Avara, haven't heard of the others. earbuds, I've heard most of them and sticks to one builder in the end

Nov 15, 2019 at 8:13 PM Post #28,437 of 33,689
what brand is that? we do live in the same city :ksc75smile:
the only local brand IEM that I've tried was the Avara, haven't heard of the others. earbuds, I've heard most of them and sticks to one builder in the end
The wave audio monitor wave 3hu, avara is out of reach for me lol

But how was them? Worth the hype they got at their first launch?

Update: I see they have the cheapest one, the av1 Lite & it seems interesting. Will put my eyes on them

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019 at 10:56 PM Post #28,438 of 33,689
The wave audio monitor wave 3hu, avara is out of reach for me lol

But how was them? Worth the hype they got at their first launch?

Update: I see they have the cheapest one, the av1 Lite & it seems interesting. Will put my eyes on them

they're not bad, especially that av1 lite, that's one of the cheapest CIEM solution, not to mention brcause it's local, servicing them would be easier. i never own them though, because i already have several IEMs that are similar sounding to them before i tried those Avaras.

how much are those Wave audio monitors? do they have demo units?

Nov 15, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #28,439 of 33,689
they're not bad, especially that av1 lite, that's one of the cheapest CIEM solution, not to mention brcause it's local, servicing them would be easier. i never own them though, because i already have several IEMs that are similar sounding to them before i tried those Avaras.

how much are those Wave audio monitors? do they have demo units?
Since I don't own a fairly balanced pair of IEM, I might try them out. My closest IEM that are close to balanced sounding was my T2 Galaxy, but still, they have that elevated bass. Other than that most of them are more U/V-shaped.

They have the demo unit at their offline store, only I didn't have the chance to check them out. It was sold at IDR 980,000 a pair and they also have their own CIEM line too.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #28,440 of 33,689
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back