Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 21, 2019 at 8:08 AM Post #26,597 of 33,689
Sep 21, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #26,599 of 33,689
so the signature is dark but neutral( treble slight north )
To be fair the quality seems to be very hit or miss with the ****. Sound impressions are all over the place and tips, cables, sources and volume all make a noticeable difference to the sound sig of these things. I am using them with powerful sources though as they seem to like the power better. Also I find pushing volume a bit with source pushes treble out there a bit more forward to my ears. Overall I think there are some issue here. I didnt enjoy them as much as I remembered last time. Same problems here with treble character as I have with the HCK N3. Very thin and crispy without a lot of body(if that makes sense). Maybe I just dont like piezo treble much?

(****, Auvio tips, JC ALLY 8 core, Fiio M11, vol 60(normal vol for me is 40-45))

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019 at 11:56 AM Post #26,600 of 33,689
Just receiverd zsx few days back and here in my table

20190921_162909.jpg

20190921_163138.jpg

Beautiful!!

And then I tried these little beauty..

Fit is b**ch, i heard about short nozzle problem, but its not only short problem, the lips wont hold eartips tight. I rolled my eartips collection, spiral dots, mandarin, final audio e, radius deep mount, acoustune, etc. Nothing fit them good. Biggest default ones almost made the fit but not perfect seal. I have one longer neck eartips, the sedna fit by azla (korean imported)

20190921_172541.jpg

They have longer neck than usual eartips, i thought this will be good but hell no..

So i picked up my "spacer" made from spare eartips nozzle neck (just cut it 2-3mm) and put them before eartips, just like what I did to my Kanas Pro. Voila!!! Suddenly almost all eartips works good now! Try them with spiral dots..

Someone called them baby oxygen..
Someone said its similar to Kanas Pro..
Damn it! Its BABY XELENTO!!!!!

Did someone realize that even the shape of the shell is similar to xelento?

Ooo Myyyyy.. Listening to these is real bliss, made me remember how the great xelento are. Great sub bass, very balanced, very detailed DD, no mid bass bleed but have perfect thickness, very agile, fast decay, smooth all across frequency, no sibilances at all, not shouty, nothing edgy or harsh, and wide soundstage! All of that on very natural timbre.
Perfect tuning for me, close to harman with 3 khz dip, like upper mids on TOTL items..
I just said my fave tune are modified harman, this is it!!
And its all from out of the box!

My impressions sounds like im selling BLON. No! I didnt receive anything from them, i bought this set with my own money.

Its Crazy good!! Someone wake me up.. Did i really pay $30 only for this thing??

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #26,601 of 33,689
Just receiverd zsx few days back and here in my table

Beautiful!!

And then I tried these little beauty..

Fit is b**ch, i heard about short nozzle problem, but its not only short problem, the lips wont hold eartips tight. I rolled my eartips collection, spiral dots, mandarin, final audio e, radius deep mount, acoustune, etc. Nothing fit them good. Biggest default ones almost made the fit but not perfect seal. I have one longer neck eartips, the sedna fit by azla (korean imported)

They have longer neck than usual eartips, i thought this will be good but hell no..

So i picked up my "spacer" made from spare eartips nozzle neck (just cut it 2-3mm) and put them before eartips, just like what I did to my Kanas Pro. Voila!!! Suddenly almost all eartips works good now! Try them with spiral dots..

Someone called them baby oxygen..
Someone said its similar to Kanas Pro..
Damn it! Its BABY XELENTO!!!!!

Did someone realize that even the shape of the shell is similar to xelento?

Ooo Myyyyy.. Listening to these is real bliss, made me remember how the great xelento are. Great sub bass, very balanced, very detailed DD, no mid bass bleed but have perfect thickness, very agile, fast decay, smooth all across frequency, no sibilances at all, wide soundstage!
Perfect tuning for me, close to harman with 3 khz dip, like upper mids on TOTL items..
I just said my fave tune are modified harman, this is it!!
And its all from out of the box!

My impressions sounds like im selling BLON. No! I didnt receive anything from them, i bought this set with my own money.

Its Crazy good!! Someone wake me up.. Did i really paid only $30 for this thing??
now you know why i got 3 pairs

Sep 21, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #26,604 of 33,689
now you know why i got 3 pairs

I need to get my 2nd pair as soon as possible. Thanks @FastAndClean for your recommendation along with others too. Now i know why you cant get these out of your ears. I'm scared now, are these things really better than my TFZ no 3 and my Kanas Pro? Made me start to believe when someone said the BL-03 use same driver with oxygen and tuned by same person, if you are listening to these, its very very convincing.

Sep 21, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #26,605 of 33,689
I need to get my 2nd pair as soon as possible. Thanks @FastAndClean for your recommendation along with others too. Now i know why you cant get these out of your ears. I'm scared now, are these things really better than my TFZ no 3 and my Kanas Pro? Made me start to believe when someone said the BL-03 use same driver with oxygen and tuned by same person, if you are listening to these, its very very convincing.
i don't know if they are better than Kanas pro, they are not worse though, that's for sure
someone was complaining about KP having not enough speed in the bass department, well BL03 is faster than KP, so here you go, for 28$

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #26,606 of 33,689
i don't know if they are better than Kanas pro, they are not worse though, that's for sure

definitely not worse than Kanas Pro, on same level or could be better, i hope not too early to say, but usually with burn in DD iems will be better. Take with grain of salt, but if Xelento is more dynamic and engaging version, this one really sounds like a bit lush laid back version of xelento. They dont belong to $30 price tag, they should be at $200-300 at least

Sep 21, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #26,607 of 33,689
definitely not worse than Kanas Pro, on same level or could be better, i hope not too early to say, but usually with burn in DD iems will be better. Take with grain of salt, but if Xelento is more dynamic and engaging version, this one really sounds like a bit lush laid back version of xelento. They dont belong to $30 price tag, they should be at $200-300 at least
they respond very well to tips, you can make them lush and laid back or with a touch of brightness depending on the tips, they are never sibilant though, no matter the tips, very enjoyable little earphones

Sep 21, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #26,608 of 33,689

how does blon compares to the ZSX?

Sep 21, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #26,610 of 33,689
how does blon compares to the ZSX?

BL-03 sounds really mature and refined, Its not sounding like budget iem at all. Smooth and mature. They are different route though, 1 is single DD while ZSX is hybrid multidriver
but if you want to hear the comparison :

Bass :
Sub bass on both dig down with very good extension on low end, texture and speed are better in BLON, they are fast and agile, and better in control. In comparison ZSX bass sounds looser. Mid bass on ZSX is bigger, not bleeding on lower mids only bigger if compared to BLON.

Mids:
bl-03 mids more forward and balance between lower and upper mids, more over on high volume level and smooth. tonality more natural than ZSX. ZSX more emphasizing on high mids

High:
Bl-03 sounded more detail and sparkly around 8khz, clean but very very smooth, no sibilance, not harsh at all. ZSX also pretty safe, but not as smooth as the blon

soundstage:
both are wide, but blon sounded more natural, with more depth and layer, not by much though

separation :
ZSX better in separation and for complex tracks, they still better. Its not blon are crap, separation is very good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back