1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. BadReligionPunk
    Get Funky with whatever IEM you choose. For me right now. is DT6.

Viajero, rayliam80, ShakyJake and 3 others like this.
  2. DynamicEars
    BL-03 sounds really mature and refined, Its not sounding like budget iem at all. Smooth and mature. They are different route though, 1 is single DD while ZSX is hybrid multidriver
    but if you want to hear the comparison :

Bass :
    Sub bass on both dig down with very good extension on low end, texture and speed are better in BLON, they are fast and agile, and better in control. In comparison ZSX bass sounds looser. Mid bass on ZSX is bigger, not bleeding on lower mids only bigger if compared to BLON.

Mids:
    bl-03 mids more forward and balance between lower and upper mids, more over on high volume level and smooth. tonality more natural than ZSX. ZSX more emphasizing on high mids

High:
    Bl-03 sounded more detail and sparkly around 8khz, clean but very very smooth, no sibilance, not harsh at all. ZSX also pretty safe, but not as smooth as the blon

soundstage:
    both are wide, but blon sounded more natural, with more depth and layer, not by much though

separation :
    ZSX better in separation and for complex tracks, they still better. Its not blon are crap, separation is very good too.

rayliam80 and darmanastartes like this.
  3. FastAndClean
    bring the darkness bruh

HungryPanda likes this.
  4. BadReligionPunk
    Ok. But Im going old school.

HungryPanda and FastAndClean like this.
  5. FastAndClean
    they are small and like to eat bass EQ, eating that makes them strong and mean with bad intentions, cracking skulls is what they do for a living
    kicking like Magnum Research BFR, i love the Blon but that thing is just crazy, for those who bought it - congratulations
    IMG_20190921_155152.jpg

6. ozziecook
    For me, better than KP. Phenomenal for the price.

7. superuser1
    Did someone say baby Xelento!!!!??

DynamicEars likes this.
  8. ozziecook
    Need to get @Hawaiibadboy to put Blon 03 back on the list. Yes the stem is short, but so am i :wink:
    #downwithshortism

George Taylor likes this.
  9. FastAndClean
    whatever bro, in or out on the list, we got the Blon, i don't care for his list

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    lgcubana likes this.
  10. chickenmoon
    How is the upper treble on the blon? Any peaks, even small?

11. DynamicEars
    Try them yourself, comparison is if xelento are the ex1000, this thing is the ex800.

Not a single harshness or peak.. Buttery smooth. Smoother than my ex1000

superuser1 and chickenmoon like this.
  12. chickenmoon
    Sounds good, thanks, EX1000 ain't particularly smooth though.

superuser1 likes this.
  13. ozziecook
    No peaks. Pretty realistic upper treble. Not quite TOTL level perhaps, but not far off. It’s all about the right fit. If I have any quibble, one female vocal I listen to and test with can be a touch harsh at a certain fq. But could be me, could be needs burn in...early days so far. But they are astonishing.

I have a second set to pick up from neighbour who took them in while I’ve been away. Hope they haven’t opened and listened. I’ll never get them back!

14. chickenmoon
    TOTL seems a bit overrated, the few I have feel like it to me anyway. You wouldn't perhaps believe it but I've been spending the last three days listening with a Nokia WH-205 which I bought for £1.5 on eBay a couple of years ago and I don't feel like picking something else so much they are satisfying.

I'll get the Blon then.

ozziecook likes this.
  15. ozziecook
    Agree re TOTL’s. Most are overpriced/overrated. Which of yours would you put in that category?
    By way, you have tanchjim oxygen, yes? Many say it’s very similar - even possibly same driver and tuning. Just in case you didn’t know.