1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. chickenmoon
    IE800, EX1000 and T8iE I guess.

Similar to Oxygen for £30 sounds good.

2. ozziecook
    Agree re ex800. Good but no cigar. Blon better I think. R1 one of my faves for stage and air.

HungryPanda likes this.
  3. baskingshark
    Between the BLON and semkarch, which one do u prefer more? In terms of bass which has more quantity of subbass (without EQ and maybe black filters for semkarch)?

I'll be getting the BLON at next sale!

DynamicEars likes this.
  4. SciOC
    I still can't find the semkarch on Ali, just for $130 on Amazon.... Can someone give me a link?

I have the bl03 on the way but really all interested in all the current basshead sets.

5. BadReligionPunk
    Its on Taobao at $28. Ebay at $40. Definitely pick one up. Worth it for sure.

LaughMoreDaily, jibberish and SciOC like this.
  6. snip3r77
    Blon needs a lot of tinkering rite?

7. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Yup. I got a vid coming in about an hour.

Stock cable and included tips are pretty much garbage. Sound is excellent if you get the fit

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  8. SciOC
    It's so weird to me that reviewers have to think of that sort of thing. I don't think I've used a stock cable or stock tips in ages. It's just so natural for me to get a set, put my regular cable and kz starlines on them and go from there. On thin nozzles I have a pair of starlines over the sleeves of a small nozzles pair I cut off...

One more reason for me not to review, what is a loving process of acclimation for me is a pain in the ass or even not starter for others.

Awesome, thanks to @BadReligionPunk I found them for $40 on eBay. I'm not so good with taobao... Adding them to my list. Semkarch, blon, kz, nicehck, tfz and probably bqeyz all incoming. I think I'm going overboard.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  9. baskingshark
    Yeah as @BadReligionPunk said taobao and ebay still have cheap sets (aliexpress is totally sold out and it's no more in production, i have asked most of the prominent audio shops on AE).
    Semkarch is good, i just got my set this week, but it is not basshead in quantity of bass. (Maybe with EQ it can be basshead but even with black filters it is maybe two levels away from jaw rattling bass).

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  10. snip3r77
    Thanks will be waiting for it.
    Hope to get some comparison with

TRN V90, Blon , Monk :)

Thanks

11. chinmie
    because they usually review the product with readiness of use out of the box. not everyone have extra sets of cables, heck, even extra sets of eartips. it's great that some of us have the versatility in choosing cables and tips, but not all people wants to invest in them. i have audio friends who don't have any third party eartips at all! might sound bizzare to most headfiers, but it is what it is :dt880smile:

12. snip3r77
    Foam tips + new cable.. will be ok then?

13. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    BINGO. Lots of my Youtube viewers are not on Head Fi and get pissed when a cable is crap and they need to spend anything more than what they did already to get good replay. They get really pissed actually. I remember thinking like that too....I think? It's been so long but their comments remind me.

More than ok, outstanding. Cable and foams and you rocking top notch sound

14. SciOC
    So a no brainer for headfiers, it seemed like an easy yes for me based on the feedback here and the fact that I've only ever had minor fit trouble with one pair.

Which would you say you prefer, the blon or venture bonus ie?

It's a good thing you don't believe in burn in, you don't have the burn in space you need with all the sets you get....

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  15. Medikill
    Hmm....

Got the Bonus IE yesterday guess i'm getting the Blon too \_0_/