Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Aug 26, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #25,636 of 33,689
I look forward to a little review in the near future.
Quite interested in these iems. And value your opinion.
Hello and thank you! My review of the TRI i4 (unmodofied) is in this thread #25400.

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #25,637 of 33,689

I am happily using the stock cable on my Blon. What is the problem?

I am using the stock cable on the CMT1 also. What do you mean when you say it died? Suddenly there was no music for no reason?
Couldn't get a good fit. The angled connectors forced the IEMs out of my ears and the supplied tips were useless for me.

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:19 AM Post #25,638 of 33,689
Couldn't get a good fit. The angled connectors forced the IEMs out of my ears and the supplied tips were useless for me.
Stock tips are crap.
I use the Starline ones on my Blon and i enjoy them a lot. I think they're terrific.
Gonna replace my cable as well, i hate it.

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #25,639 of 33,689
Stock tips are crap.
I use the Starline ones on my Blon and i enjoy them a lot. I think they're terrific.
Gonna replace my cable as well, i hate it.
Yes, they look cool but are pathetic for getting a seal. The BLONs are very good, no real criticisms once the fit is sorted out.

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:44 AM Post #25,640 of 33,689

Just another example of different ear anatomy. The angle works for me but I know what you mean. Some over ear cables cause that problem for me..

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #25,641 of 33,689

Left channel drop out. Then right channel. Then both. Sounding fantastic. Then rubbish. Then a channel dropped and didn't come back. Changed the cable and all is fine. Just picked the cable up to move it and one of the MMCx plugs fell off. Yep. I got a fairly poorly made cable

Bad MMCX connectors...one reason I prefer two pin or even fixed cables....if it is a nice cable.

Some people know how to fix the little part inside the MMCX connector. Requires some dexterity. I can't do it.

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #25,642 of 33,689
Just another example of different ear anatomy. The angle works for me but I know what you mean. Some over ear cables cause that problem for me..
That's right. I had the same problem with the Whizzer A15 Pro. The connectors rotated as well which exacerbated the problem.

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #25,643 of 33,689
Well i have been looking at the TFZ no.3 alot, looks nice, great tech. Many people seem too like them. Good for the music i listen too And i belive it is a good secondary iem for the Tin audio p1 so i can change it up with those when i want a fun and easy going iem. Hmm.

But the Toneking looks great, i like dynamic drivers, but i also want too try a Balanced amarture one, but are those more prone too fatigue? Or is it in the tuning? Dont need razy amount of low end anyways, cause i undertand that most BA ones dont do that well, hmm. So many options i have been looking at so many these last days. My head is spoinning around.
Like i was set on the Tanjin Oxygen ones, then i read about the fit problem.

Thanks for the answer gonna look more into these.

If you'd like to try a single BA the KBEAR F1 perform way above its price imo. No worries for fatigue with those.

My favorite pair of IEM's these days are the LZ A6. They can be too energetic for some with some of the filter options but they can also be absolutely wonderful with others.

Aug 26, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #25,644 of 33,689
That's right. I had the same problem with the Whizzer A15 Pro. The connectors rotated as well which exacerbated the problem.

I think the rotation is meant to help with fit...but I find it annoying.

Aug 26, 2019 at 11:03 AM Post #25,646 of 33,689
If you'd like to try a single BA the KBEAR F1 perform way above its price imo. No worries for fatigue with those.

My favorite pair of IEM's these days are the LZ A6. They can be too energetic for some with some of the filter options but they can also be absolutely wonderful with others.

I read many great reviews about the LZ A6. I have it on my AE wishlist for the longest time, but unfortunately it hasn't dropped to a low enough price for me to pull the trigger. But hopefully one day I'll get it. The filter options look dope.

For the KBear F1, from the forums it seems the company had some mix up and there were like 4 different driver types being packaged in it. So there are different sound signatures from it and hence reviews here have ranged from bad to good. I hope they fix it though and send out the best driver they have.

Aug 26, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #25,649 of 33,689
And btw. Those **** **** looks too good for the asking price on Alixpress, cant hurt too try them out for that price. HAh, that tech for that amount hmm.

Yeah, the **** is also excellent to my ears :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back