Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Aug 26, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #25,652 of 33,689
If you'd like to try a single BA the KBEAR F1 perform way above its price imo. No worries for fatigue with those.

My favorite pair of IEM's these days are the LZ A6. They can be too energetic for some with some of the filter options but they can also be absolutely wonderful with others.
+1 for the KBEAR F1. Very comfortable and well-balanced sound.

Aug 26, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #25,653 of 33,689
I read many great reviews about the LZ A6. I have it on my AE wishlist for the longest time, but unfortunately it hasn't dropped to a low enough price for me to pull the trigger. But hopefully one day I'll get it. The filter options look dope.

For the KBear F1, from the forums it seems the company had some mix up and there were like 4 different driver types being packaged in it. So there are different sound signatures from it and hence reviews here have ranged from bad to good. I hope they fix it though and send out the best driver they have.

Yeah, I read that about the F1 as well. Fwiw I got my pair last week straight from KBEAR so should be the latest version.

If you get the chance you should definitely check out the A6. I paid $220 for my pair on the last sale so they're possible to get well beyond their MSRP...

Aug 26, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #25,654 of 33,689
SFR mt100 at $87 too. Not my cup of tea, but that's more then 50% off,

Wow, that's a lot of sound quality for the money! Bassheads should stay a way though. Great bass extension but impact is probably too small for a lot of people. I enjoy them a lot with acoustic music :)

Aug 26, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #25,656 of 33,689
Couldn't get a good fit. The angled connectors forced the IEMs out of my ears and the supplied tips were useless for me.
Do you mind sharing the cable (or at least the connector type) you're using? Thanks

Aug 26, 2019 at 11:55 AM Post #25,657 of 33,689
Aug 26, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #25,658 of 33,689
Bad MMCX connectors...one reason I prefer two pin or even fixed cables....if it is a nice cable.

Some people know how to fix the little part inside the MMCX connector. Requires some dexterity. I can't do it.

I'm not even going to try. It's annoying to have a cable go bad but it's not the worst thing ever. I've got my Tin T2 cable in there now and it's nice to hear them singing properly. They are easier to fit too so now it's going back through tips and nozzles to find the one I enjoy most.

Aug 26, 2019 at 2:37 PM Post #25,665 of 33,689
Yea its aliexpress. You need the mobile app and you need to learn coupon-fu. Without the aliexpress coins, you can still get the DQ4 for $138 and the mt100 for $92

Some sick games of AE.
I would never install their app and play their games with coins, etc...
I guess, it is less ChiFi for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back