CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Oct 6, 2022 at 7:00 AM Post #30,481 of 31,833
Well the original Heart Mirror (non pro) was very unique as it was one of the rare neutralish IEMs at the budget segment. Most of the similar priced competitors are V shaped or Harmanish.

In fact, it is kind of a misnomer to call this Heart Mirror Pro a "Pro" version of the original Heart Mirror, since tonally they are very different.

So the new Heart Mirror Pro is quite harmanish, and is very similar in tonality to other sub $100 single DDs like the Aria 2021, Tin T3 Plus etc. They all appear to be sidegrades of each other, not much value-add TBH.

Harman tuning is a safe option for manufacturers, since most people will prefer it tonally, so I get where they are coming from. They probably don't want to take too much risks with an extreme tuning, but if majority of budget IEMs use a Harman variant, then how do you stand out from the competition? (Well you can get a one-up over the rivals by sporting some anime waifu babe packaging or claiming some uranium driver).
I was hoping the HM Pro was an HM with fast detailed punching deeper subbass and midbass to give a more full body mids, but same defined and revealing high mids and trebbles of the original HM....

About the uranium DD drivers they works better paired with cryptonite BA, big impact and full estension, the anime waifu girls works better directly printed on the shell or in...silicon form with a sub woofer...😎😂

Oct 6, 2022 at 1:06 PM Post #30,483 of 31,833
Well the original Heart Mirror (non pro) was very unique as it was one of the rare neutralish IEMs at the budget segment. Most of the similar priced competitors are V shaped or Harmanish.

In fact, it is kind of a misnomer to call this Heart Mirror Pro a "Pro" version of the original Heart Mirror, since tonally they are very different.

89bfde93-7fc2-4aa4-8a8d-02d8784c6982.jpeg

So the new Heart Mirror Pro is quite harmanish, and is very similar in tonality to other sub $100 single DDs like the Aria 2021, Tin T3 Plus etc. They all appear to be sidegrades of each other, not much value-add TBH.

Harman tuning is a safe option for manufacturers, since most people will prefer it tonally, so I get where they are coming from. They probably don't want to take too much risks with an extreme tuning, but if majority of budget IEMs use a Harman variant, then how do you stand out from the competition? (Well you can get a one-up over the rivals by sporting some anime waifu babe packaging or claiming some uranium driver).
+1 for sidegrade not upgrade
as well, more bass quantity=less quality imo

btw....their quite alot of other HZsound IEM earbyds nobody care to test...including HZ5 (seem to use same 10mm DD tough!).
Strangely, on taobao, the HZmirror Pro is call HZsound Mood Pro....more appropriate i think!

Oct 6, 2022 at 2:58 PM Post #30,484 of 31,833
Anyone heard the Tiandirenhe TD09? Supposedly a good bang (boom) for buck basshead set…

Oct 6, 2022 at 3:17 PM Post #30,485 of 31,833
Anyone heard the Tiandirenhe TD09? Supposedly a good bang (boom) for buck basshead set…
I've the black and red one, it'isnt not Easy understand the model on the Tiandirenhe official site on AE, and I may say that is very pleasing, good subbass and midbass, not to much recessed mids and estended non pearcing highs.
I likes it.

Oct 6, 2022 at 6:52 PM Post #30,488 of 31,833
Ok....me trying to do comparison btw HZsound Pro and Tripowin Olina...

1h later, still listening to Olina and forget about HZ Pro .

Oups.
thats my comparison pals! lol

Oct 6, 2022 at 9:37 PM Post #30,489 of 31,833
Ok....me trying to do comparison btw HZsound Pro and Tripowin Olina...

1h later, still listening to Olina and forget about HZ Pro .

Oups.
thats my comparison pals! lol
I bought into the Olina hype train and ordered it pretty soon after release. I'm not disappointed, it still gets regular ear-time. The detail, soundstage and imaging it provides are fantastic. I certainly don't consider it one of the "flash in the pan" releases. Kudos to Michael Bruce for coming up with the worlds simplest mod, using only what comes in the box! :L3000:

Oct 6, 2022 at 11:20 PM Post #30,490 of 31,833
I bought into the Olina hype train and ordered it pretty soon after release. I'm not disappointed, it still gets regular ear-time. The detail, soundstage and imaging it provides are fantastic. I certainly don't consider it one of the "flash in the pan" releases. Kudos to Michael Bruce for coming up with the worlds simplest mod, using only what comes in the box! :L3000:
+1 on the Olina, I got it in trade on a lark and it's just about perfect.

Oct 6, 2022 at 11:56 PM Post #30,491 of 31,833
Oct 7, 2022 at 12:22 AM Post #30,492 of 31,833
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003753334417.html
MC40 Custom ring iron earphone in ear hifi fever subwoofer mobile phone earphone wire control with wheat to eat chicken karaoke

I think EVERY expense was spared on the translation to English (or 'Merican) of the product description! Apparently these also cater to "Sexual requirements" :astonished:

S17d47779ae75423fa9054acd21ad33adJ.jpg

Oct 7, 2022 at 10:14 AM Post #30,493 of 31,833
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003753334417.html
MC40 Custom ring iron earphone in ear hifi fever subwoofer mobile phone earphone wire control with wheat to eat chicken karaoke
wow.....description hook me for sure....very poetical!
there a wild lee vibe to it as well, i mean, with a character mascot that look a bit ridiculous...

still, these intrigue me a bit now lol

will you try them mate?

Oct 7, 2022 at 10:42 AM Post #30,494 of 31,833
will you try them mate?
Going to pass. Too much has arrived in the post recently for my wife's liking. Going to try to be good for October as no doubt my resistance will fail me in November.

Oct 7, 2022 at 11:23 AM Post #30,495 of 31,833

Users who are viewing this thread

Back