CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Sep 5, 2020 at 10:57 AM Post #25,684 of 31,833
Still can't get over how awesome the T2 Plus are at taking every element of a track and giving it its own space to breathe and linger. T2 Plus and knocking back a couple of beers are currently the reason I look forward to weekends :)

Sep 5, 2020 at 2:39 PM Post #25,685 of 31,833
Still can't get over how awesome the T2 Plus are at taking every element of a track and giving it its own space to breathe and linger. T2 Plus and knocking back a couple of beers are currently the reason I look forward to weekends :)

Man, this is poison. Do you have/tried the Final E3000? If yes, maybe do a comparo between the two?

Sep 5, 2020 at 8:52 PM Post #25,687 of 31,833
Man, this is poison. Do you have/tried the Final E3000? If yes, maybe do a comparo between the two?
The T2+ and E3000 are very different. The E3000 is a very warm, almost dark (to me), bassy sounding IEM. There is a bunch of bass, mid bass especially, and very smooth midrange and treble. The T2+ is closer to a bass-enhanced neutral sound signature. The T2+ has a lot more prominent upper midrange and treble. There is a good amount of bass, but not a bunch of it. I find it a little hard to accurately judge the technicalities of the E3000 due to it’s tuning. To me, detail retrieval, clarity, resolution, and imaging seem significantly better on the T2+, but I know that perception is largely due to tuning. The E3000 does have a capable driver. The E3000 presents a unique sound for me, but I much prefer the T2+ as a daily driver, just personal preference.

Sep 6, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #25,688 of 31,833
Yeah, EST tips and cable are rubbish. OK for free, but like you said, it’s something that is easily fixed.

I do like the tips that come with the C631 though. They are medium bore, with a flesh/peach colored core. Excellent quality tips, comfortable, and sound great.
Yeah, EST tips and cable are rubbish. OK for free, but like you said, it’s something that is easily fixed.

I do like the tips that come with the C631 though. They are medium bore, with a flesh/peach colored core. Excellent quality tips, comfortable, and sound great.
Hi, everyone long time lurker here, lol.
Any difference soundwise in these two, or just form factor?
Thinking about getting one.

Sep 6, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #25,689 of 31,833
The T2+ and E3000 are very different. The E3000 is a very warm, almost dark (to me), bassy sounding IEM. There is a bunch of bass, mid bass especially, and very smooth midrange and treble. The T2+ is closer to a bass-enhanced neutral sound signature. The T2+ has a lot more prominent upper midrange and treble. There is a good amount of bass, but not a bunch of it. I find it a little hard to accurately judge the technicalities of the E3000 due to it’s tuning. To me, detail retrieval, clarity, resolution, and imaging seem significantly better on the T2+, but I know that perception is largely due to tuning. The E3000 does have a capable driver. The E3000 presents a unique sound for me, but I much prefer the T2+ as a daily driver, just personal preference.

Thanks for the informative reply. I'll be getting my E3000 in the mail this week. Looks like I still have to consider getting the T2+.

Sep 6, 2020 at 1:08 PM Post #25,690 of 31,833
Any recommendation for under $50 sub? Need something upgrade from blon-03, mine get the driver fault, its even not 1 year since i buy them yet :frowning2:

So far moondrop ssr is one of my option because it also use 2 pin connector so i can reuse the old ones

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2020 at 4:31 PM Post #25,691 of 31,833
Any recommendation for under $50 sub? Need something upgrade from blon-03, mine get the driver fault, its even not 1 year since i buy them yet :frowning2:

So far moondrop ssr is one of my option because it also use 2 pin connector so i can reuse the old ones
Lots of people love the Tin T2 Plus - you can get it for 45 at NiceHCK Audio Store. Just follow the store to get the Fans Exclusive Discount and get the store coupon for extra $1 off. Play Coupon Buddies for some extra coupon-fu.

Link for the lazy:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKnXxc7

Pic as proof
Capture+_2020-09-07-00-30-46.png

Sep 6, 2020 at 11:13 PM Post #25,692 of 31,833
I used to be into brighter headgear like the Etymotic ER4S, AKG K701, Shure SRH440's, but somewhere down the line when I started liking warmer headphones like the Sennheiser HD600's and IEMs like the FAD E4000 and Sennheiser IE80's; bright earphones/headphones just wasn't relaxing enough for me to enjoy music.
Recently I ventured into chifi IEMs like the QKZ VK4, and I was given Kbear KS2's to review and man they're absolutely brutal to my ears. Sure they have great midrange performance and amazing sub bass, but that treble is murderous. I bought Tin T2s used but after replacing the cable at least a good two times, the third cable is starting to give in.

I think I'm just stuck with my E4000's forever. I tried the E3000 but the midrange was too aggressive for me and I preferred the sub-bass performance on the E4000.

Sep 7, 2020 at 11:52 AM Post #25,694 of 31,833

Bqeyz KB100 is a good option to consider in that price range. Comes with 2 pins connectors which is a plus.

Sep 7, 2020 at 11:54 AM Post #25,695 of 31,833
I used to be into brighter headgear like the Etymotic ER4S, AKG K701, Shure SRH440's, but somewhere down the line when I started liking warmer headphones like the Sennheiser HD600's and IEMs like the FAD E4000 and Sennheiser IE80's; bright earphones/headphones just wasn't relaxing enough for me to enjoy music.
Recently I ventured into chifi IEMs like the QKZ VK4, and I was given Kbear KS2's to review and man they're absolutely brutal to my ears. Sure they have great midrange performance and amazing sub bass, but that treble is murderous. I bought Tin T2s used but after replacing the cable at least a good two times, the third cable is starting to give in.

I think I'm just stuck with my E4000's forever. I tried the E3000 but the midrange was too aggressive for me and I preferred the sub-bass performance on the E4000.

You should try BLON BL03 and BQEYZ KB 100 both are musical and entry level IEMs. Not too bright and guarantee fatigue free listening experience

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back