CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Dec 3, 2018 at 1:08 AM Post #14,641 of 31,833
He's still posting in other threads.

These bans are pretty ridiculous as they are really old, and literally the rules of the forum are not posted anywhere to that type of detail (banned sellers and such). You shouldnt have to refer to a specific user's signature to find the rules of the forum. If these "banned" things are so important, headfi should post it in the "USEFUL LINKS" section in the New Forum/Help Section, so it's stickied and available to find or in the Rules/T&C page. There's plenty of rules and guidelines there, but no list of banned users/sellers/vendors/products. I'm glad someone like you, @Slater, keeps people informed but its not how it should be - you're not even a mod here. Ironically, your post says you want the post to be stickied, which it isnt anywhere.

Rant over. :)

Back to TRN BT20 talk -
I really like it for walking around and doing work around the house and projects. Works wonderfully! Definitely some BT hiss if you have sensitive IEMs but luckily mine aren't.
Spot on. This is one weird forum as far as I see it. They should've done things like you said(and as I've seen at other forums I've been on). That if they consider it to be significant.

I get it. It's on some threads' first page but they shouldn't be relying on a member post without even considering to pin it :face_palm:

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #14,643 of 31,833
Dec 4, 2018 at 2:46 AM Post #14,645 of 31,833
Tiandirenhe TD08 MMCX Earphone 1DD Dynamic Replacement Wire for Shure SE215 SE535 SE846 HIFI Stereo Earbuds for iPhone
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bWbzlNzQ

Anyone have any info for these?
Confirming what Slater said. Purchased a pair a while ago and found them to be kind of awful, right next to the Z5000.

Also, I guess QC wasn't great because apparently one of the earphones had its polarity inverted when I received them. A friend opened them and re-soldered the cables inside.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2018 at 6:09 AM Post #14,647 of 31,833
Did anyone try these barking dogs with detachable leashes? :dog:
HTB1u952hUR1BeNjy0Fmq6z0wVXa0.jpg

Dec 4, 2018 at 6:50 AM Post #14,648 of 31,833
Those are from RYgmr I believe. I keep wondering how they sound but I have no reason to order them.

Edit: Nope. Different stores. RYgmr have something similar (the cable is not detachable).

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #14,652 of 31,833
I've finally gave EZAUDIO D4 a proper listening session after got distracted by EBX for some time (they arrived on the same day). Currently listening to them using CP100 tips.

Damn! This thing is actually awesome. They really worth the hype.
DSC09420.JPG

Dec 4, 2018 at 3:23 PM Post #14,653 of 31,833
Finally received my BQEYZ BQ3! I enjoy their V-Shape signature a lot. For uncomplicated music they are very engaging but in progressive metal where things get quite busy all the time they tend to fall behind in detail retrieval compared to V80. Contrary to popular belief, I think the V80 is more like a w-shape with nice mids. BQ3 does not have that and that may be the reason.

Greatest thing about them is that they have great treble out of the box. No piercing highs like V80 and they don't force you to use foam tips. Bass is top notch as well. With just a little bit more mids, this could have been the ultimate chinese hybrid IEM.

However, I suspect BQEYZ guys tuned these with songs from Daft Punk - Random Access Memories album as their test tracks. Just perfect with EDM (although I hate EDM, LOL)!

Let's see how they sound after burn-in!

Dec 4, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #14,654 of 31,833
Finally received my BQEYZ BQ3! I enjoy their V-Shape signature a lot. For uncomplicated music they are very engaging but in progressive metal where things get quite busy all the time they tend to fall behind in detail retrieval compared to V80. Contrary to popular belief, I think the V80 is more like a w-shape with nice mids. BQ3 does not have that and that may be the reason.

Greatest thing about them is that they have great treble out of the box. No piercing highs like V80 and they don't force you to use foam tips. Bass is top notch as well. With just a little bit more mids, this could have been the ultimate chinese hybrid IEM.

However, I suspect BQEYZ guys tuned these with songs from Daft Punk - Random Access Memories album as their test tracks. Just perfect with EDM (although I hate EDM, LOL)!

Let's see how they sound after burn-in!
i hear more forward mids on the bq3 (note they are extremely tip-sensitive) but otherwise agree with you vis a vis the v80-- i posted some early impressions on the bqeyz page.

Dec 5, 2018 at 1:02 AM Post #14,655 of 31,833

Users who are viewing this thread

Back