CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 29, 2018 at 7:05 AM Post #6,406 of 31,833
Well, my brainwavz b100 arrived, after 20 days.
Felt under whelmed by it. Bass was a little too light for me. Soundmagic e80 still the most comfy and good amoUnt of bass. Xiaomi Pistons v5 is good too(with vent mod). But it’s slightly too large for me. May be I’m a basshead after all?

Try the included large tips. They create a vacuum like seal with my ears without inserting them deeply.

After messing around with various tips I find these really improve the bass treble and isolation.

The b100 are so tip sensitive it's unreal. When I first listened to them with the medium tips inserted deeply they sounded thin congested and anemic and like you I was underwhelmed.

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:52 AM Post #6,408 of 31,833
So, you received E2000 ? Can you share some impressions of them comparing to any other chi-fi. Maybe Tin áudio T2 If you have one.

I don't have chi-fi to try, apart from the zs6.

First of all they are really comfy, I almost forgot I have them in my ears since they are so small and so light, didn't feel the need to change the eartips and they came with hooks that are pretty good and I use them over the ear.

They are v-shaped and feel warmer, they have a good and tight sub-bass and very good mid-bass, I can feel a little bit of shake in my eardrums, but not basshead levels for sure, for me they have the right amount. The zs6 have more mid-bass, but I think it lack the clarity.

The mids are balanced and the vocals feel natural, not in your face. The treble is a little on the bright side, but is soft not piercing and artifical like the zs6.

Also, the have a good clarity with the whole sound. The soundstage is okay, feels like the band is next, not over you, and it have a good separation.

I had the m750 before, can't really remember the whole sound, but with these I don't feel like i need to go back to the m750,, the m750 had a much darker sound and more bass.

But... the isolation is on the low side, maybe better with foamies, but that would probably make the sound darker.
Also, they feel fragile, they are small and cute and I treat them like a newborn baby, maybe I was spoiled by the m750, but seems that the wire will not hold that much for sure.

The zs6 feel a lot sturdier, but I didin't use them for that much so couldn't really comment on the sound after a long burn.in, they just felt not secure to my hear, comfy and the treble was really too much for me.

Don't know how the e3000 sound, but for what I know they have a bigger soundstage which is a welcome adittion, but a much warmer sound with a bump on the mid-bass and that would probably take out some of the clarity and bloat the sound, they are also a little bigger.

Still waiting for the Tinaudio T2.

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:59 AM Post #6,409 of 31,833
the original bosshifi b3 would fit the bill soundwise, tho they're >$30. the newer b3s is more bass-enhaced/ushaped. the einsear t2 would also be an excellent pick for a cheapo--the low end is just north of neutral but they're very refined.

Funny. Just received my einsear T2 this morning. And holy crap ! I'am impressed. Did'nt expected that refinement for 10$. Even 25$ in chi-fi expectations and i'd be happy. I already prefer them to a lot of iems i've heard.

I'm terrible at describing sound. But they sound a Lot more closer to earbuds when It comes to Clarity than my other iems. Maybe this is the effect of the mids not to recessed. Guitars sound amazing. No sibilance. Bass is Lighter than what i'm used to but i liked It.

The last iem that wowed me was swing ie800. But after a time i started to feel them overly sibilant and even give them to my Brother's wife. These wow me, and have absolutely no sibilance. For 10$ this is astonishing.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 8:06 AM Post #6,410 of 31,833
I don't have chi-fi to try, apart from the zs6.

First of all they are really comfy, I almost forgot I have them in my ears since they are so small and so light, didn't feel the need to change the eartips and they came with hooks that are pretty good and I use them over the ear.

They are v-shaped and feel warmer, they have a good and tight sub-bass and very good mid-bass, I can feel a little bit of shake in my eardrums, but not basshead levels for sure, for me they have the right amount. The zs6 have more mid-bass, but I think it lack the clarity.

The mids are balanced and the vocals feel natural, not in your face. The treble is a little on the bright side, but is soft not piercing and artifical like the zs6.

Also, the have a good clarity with the whole sound. The soundstage is okay, feels like the band is next, not over you, and it have a good separation.

I had the m750 before, can't really remember the whole sound, but with these I don't feel like i need to go back to the m750,, the m750 had a much darker sound and more bass.

But... the isolation is on the low side, maybe better with foamies, but that would probably make the sound darker.
Also, they feel fragile, they are small and cute and I treat them like a newborn baby, maybe I was spoiled by the m750, but seems that the wire will not hold that much for sure.

The zs6 feel a lot sturdier, but I didin't use them for that much so couldn't really comment on the sound after a long burn.in, they just felt not secure to my hear, comfy and the treble was really too much for me.

Don't know how the e3000 sound, but for what I know they have a bigger soundstage which is a welcome adittion, but a much warmer sound with a bump on the mid-bass and that would probably take out some of the clarity and bloat the sound, they are also a little bigger.

Still waiting for the Tinaudio T2.

Thank you so much. I think what most of us expect from them is a comparision with tin audio T2. If you could give us some word on them It would be very nice. The sound description on both are similar.

Jan 29, 2018 at 8:07 AM Post #6,411 of 31,833
the original bosshifi b3 would fit the bill soundwise, tho they're >$30. the newer b3s is more bass-enhaced/ushaped. the einsear t2 would also be an excellent pick for a cheapo--the low end is just north of neutral but they're very refined.

"No package" version $26.38. "With package" $29.58. Seems it's not worth saving $3.
Banned seller has em for $29. Other people under or around $30 too. Some small discounts on Ali Mobile app.
B3 is $35.90 "Fulfilled by Amazon" on Amazon if you want it faster to USA, but I can't link it.
BTW, The Tin Audio T2 is $34.39 on Ali Mobile App if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #6,412 of 31,833
Hello

I am new and I want to greet everyone. I am little expert and I need advice. Sorry for my English.

I'm thinking of buying a **** XBA 6in1 W / MMCX Cable with mic.

MMCX is a standard?

MMCX Cable with mic means that I can buy any cable MMCX Cable with mic for the **** XBA 6in1 on aliexpress?

for example

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/OKCS...5.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.283.MTwPGJ

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/HIFI...7.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.273.Mxit2l

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Earm...-Crystal-Copper-Fone-De/32807694063.html?spm= a2g0s.13010208.99999999.265.MTwPGJ

Can you advise me a good cable with microphone for **** XBA 6in1?

Thanks

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #6,414 of 31,833
Funny. Just received my einsear T2 this morning. And holy **** ! I'am impressed. Did'nt expected that refinement for 10$. Even 25$ in chi-fi expectations and i'd be happy. I already prefer them to a lot of iems i've heard.

I'm terrible at describing sound. But they sound a Lot more closer to earbuds when It comes to Clarity than my other iems. Maybe this is the effect of the mids not to recessed. Guitars sound amazing. No sibilance. Bass is Lighter than what i'm used to but i liked It.

The last iem that wowed me was swing ie800. But after a time i started to feel them overly sibilant and even give them to my Brother's wife. These wow me, and have absolutely no sibilance. For 10$ this is astonishing.
Another good one in this category - possibly even a tinge better - are the DZAT DF-10. I had the luxury of direct comparison as these arrived in the same shipment - my first Chifi shipment ever. Both give my Sennheiser in-ear Momentum a run for their money.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #6,416 of 31,833
Funny. Just received my einsear T2 this morning. And holy **** ! I'am impressed. Did'nt expected that refinement for 10$. Even 25$ in chi-fi expectations and i'd be happy. I already prefer them to a lot of iems i've heard.

want to make them sounding closer to earbuds? put some earbud foams on the nozzle. the Einsear T2 is my favorite beater iem, love it so much that i have two of them. ironically, now they are replaced as my daily iems by (surprise.. surprise) Tin Audio T2 :o2smile:

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #6,417 of 31,833
KZ ZSR (kinda) official graph:
HTB1htA3eBLN8KJjSZFPq6xoLXXaF.jpg

KZ ZS6:
upload_2018-1-29_12-10-35.jpeg

KZ ZS5 (quite similar to ZS6):
upload_2018-1-29_12-11-15.jpeg

I can confirm I love how the ZSR sound, they are smoother than ZS5 & ZS6, more Hall like sounding too with larger soundstage, little less tigh in bass region. Mids and upper high are pushed up and have more sparkle, cymbals can feel fowards compared to kick and snare but have great extension and don't feel splashy. Vocal are way more enjoyable with ZSR as it feel airy and wide, like floating on whole instrumental that feel darker compared to mids. Its good but for classical violin can stole the show of other instrument, wich cello sound okay but little thin compared to full sounding violin. Sound is less texutured and more organic than other ZS and less weight and impactfull as well, but it result in a non agressive soundsignature with plenty of microdetails. I'm very happy that KZ go for a different soundsignature this time, was afraid to get a cloned ZS5-6 wich isn't the case at all.
BUT, another timce it look like stock cable is little cheap....but as connection isn't standard like other KZ 2 pin it can be a extra need for the ZSR....I can use other cable but Im afraid a drop of water will make them short circuit as its conenction became exposed. With the Kinera H3 cable sound is more tigher and less loose and hall like than stock cable. Really need something to calculate power output of cable (any cheap suggestions from ALiexpress or ebay?)

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:36 PM Post #6,418 of 31,833
Oh, and I have these too inthe Gearbest package:
P1280124.JPG P1280136.JPG

Was utterly impress by fancy packaging, for 20$ its near too much, feellike buying a 100$ fancy chifi earphones. Did not have much time to listen to it but sound feel very balanced but not ultra airy, wich was a shock after ZSR so I keep listening ZSR for now. In fact...they remind me sound of VJJB V1 wich have same housing design but UiiSii are more comfy (than ZSR as well!).
Will share more about how they sound later this week.
take a look tough cause price for a whole package like this is a real deal IMO:
https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_684345.html

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #6,419 of 31,833
I've been listening to the same ones as I got a similar box from Gearbest - The Uiisii isn't bad but very different from the Zsr for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back