CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 20, 2017 at 12:19 AM Post #3,391 of 31,845
Well, I just ordered EMI CI880 (Estron C630) on tidebay since the price on ali had skyrocked and amazon uk does not ship to my country.

Those can still be found on Aliexpress for sub US$20/- shipped. Just that its pretty difficult to find them under a coherent name.

I just ordered mine a few days ago.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-5...32776997408.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.O2jOYu

Or, you can use Google's image search function. It works pretty well imo.

Aug 20, 2017 at 5:01 AM Post #3,392 of 31,845
So I'm using the KZ ZSTs and am looking for an upgrade. What would be a significant step forward? Willing to push over 50++usd although not interested in the ZS5. Vocal clarity and separation with good soundstage is ideal

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2017 at 7:16 AM Post #3,395 of 31,845
Those can still be found on Aliexpress for sub US$20/- shipped. Just that its pretty difficult to find them under a coherent name.

I just ordered mine a few days ago.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-5...32776997408.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.O2jOYu

Or, you can use Google's image search function. It works pretty well imo.
These could be a different brand, sometimes manufacturers get a template design with proposed driver layout, and even though you have the same driver setup and same design/accessories but different manufacturing name, you could end up with completely different product. Also, specifications in the descriptions are always copied from somewhere and usually have mistakes and/or wrong information. I think that these are the real deal but you can't really tell at this point, just pointing this out for people, frauds are abundant in this business.

Aug 28, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #3,401 of 31,845
Really close to buying the PMV A-01 but found out the silver version with braided cloth cable has been discontinued. Now it's just the cable without the cloth on it and is black instead of silver. Is there any reason why these don't seem to very popular or are there better options out there for around 60$?

Aug 28, 2017 at 3:47 AM Post #3,402 of 31,845
Guess most people are a little held off by the US$80/ MSRP. But all the current MkII versions seem to be silver as far as I've seen though ??

The ongoing sales on Aliexpress has them coming in as low as US$56/- so I think they are worth looking at if the reviews for them are what you're looking for.

Aug 28, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #3,403 of 31,845
Guess most people are a little held off by the US$80/ MSRP. But all the current MkII versions seem to be silver as far as I've seen though ??

The ongoing sales on Aliexpress has them coming in as low as US$56/- so I think they are worth looking at if the reviews for them are what you're looking for.
I've messaged the sellers. The silver version has been discontinued I'm afraid. Any other good options around this price? With how Chi-fi is nowadays I just worry that something cheaper would sound better lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back