CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 22, 2017 at 7:13 AM Post #2,446 of 31,833

Alright would you recommend my buying them or do you say wait a bit? I am interested to know your findngs though the Kinera are probably good as well, I want to try only one of these kind of headphone styles to see wether I like tem. The VJJB N1 look very cool I might try them... If you say go for it, but if your not sure as well I'll wait in patience for your findings. After all in this thread the biggest thing is patience. 

I've got the replacement VJJB N1 from AK Audio, they sent a replacement without having to send the other pair back.

First OOTB impressions are OKish, too much bass and a lack of treble for my tastes. Mids are recessed and the mid bass does overpower them a bit, if you like a warmer sound with tempered highs then these might be suitable.

Apr 22, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #2,448 of 31,833
  Hey I bought a pair of Vivo XE800 from that Miss Shirley seller but I think they are fake... anybody knows the right way to check if they are original or fake (besides sound quality)?

Do the nozzles move?  - they should

Do the nozzles have a horseshoe clip to keep the mesh in place?

Do the eartips have a small v-sonic logo on them?

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #2,452 of 31,833

I've got the replacement VJJB N1 from AK Audio, they sent a replacement without having to send the other pair back.

First OOTB impressions are OKish, too much bass and a lack of treble for my tastes. Mids are recessed and the mid bass does overpower them a bit, if you like a warmer sound with tempered highs then these might be suitable.

Woah that sounds cool! Thanks for describing them as well. Do they hold close to the Shure? Though I think I might go for them, though for now I'll first wait til I get all the stuff that I ordered in. Like the urbanfun etc and will then say which one I like most and maybe I can get advice then from there!

Thanks for the heads-up though. I will think about doing it.

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #2,453 of 31,833
  Hey I bought a pair of Vivo XE800 from that Miss Shirley seller but I think they are fake... anybody knows the right way to check if they are original or fake (besides sound quality)?

I also bought from Miss Shirley I have yet to wait for my Vivo XE800 should be in soon.. I hope they are real but will give them a look when I got them. 

Apr 22, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #2,454 of 31,833
  I also bought from Miss Shirley I have yet to wait for my Vivo XE800 should be in soon.. I hope they are real but will give them a look when I got them. 

Bad news my friend, the Vivo's from them are fake.
Proceeded with a dispute, they rejected the refund request and claim that their Vivo is OEM but not fake. The Aliexpress odyssey is about to start and as usual money loss will be on me and a shiny, amazing fake Vivo XE800 with a mouse running inside is added to my collection.

If you are still on time cancel your order!

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #2,455 of 31,833
Proceeded with a dispute, they rejected the refund request and claim that their Vivo is OEM but not fake. The Aliexpress odyssey is about to start and as usual money loss will be on me and a shiny, amazing fake Vivo XE800 with a mouse running inside is added to my collection.

Well can't you proof it's fake? I will try to give them a listen.... But what clues do you have that it is fake only the audio-quality?
Since the feedback is not that bad on that sellers page. 

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #2,456 of 31,833

Well can't you proof it's fake? I will try to give them a listen.... But what clues do you have that it is fake only the audio-quality?
Since the feedback is not that bad on that sellers page. 

Originally Posted by Vidal 

Me: If it doesn't meet all the above its not real, that is the proof.

Apr 22, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #2,457 of 31,833
  Originally Posted by Vidal 

Me: If it doesn't meet all the above its not real, that is the proof.

I ordered them on 10 april, and they got shipped quite fast. So I am expecting them to arive one of these days! I will inspect them after that. Nozles and the horseshoe clip is easy to notice but the V-sonic logo might prove harder.. I'll keep you all posted. 

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #2,458 of 31,833

Woah that sounds cool! Thanks for describing them as well. Do they hold close to the Shure? Though I think I might go for them, though for now I'll first wait til I get all the stuff that I ordered in. Like the urbanfun etc and will then say which one I like most and maybe I can get advice then from there!

Thanks for the heads-up though. I will think about doing it.

If it's a dual dynamic driver you're after then the Somic V4 are a better bet.

In terms of Hybrids - Urbanfun, BossHiFi B3, KZ ZST, Magoasi BK50, Kinera BD005 ............. etc are better.

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #2,459 of 31,833

If you don't accept their denial and let the remaining time run out, AliExpress will step in and take over. Prove they're fake and you've got nothing to worry about..

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #2,460 of 31,833

If you don't accept their denial and let the remaining time run out, AliExpress will step in and take over. Prove they're fake and you've got nothing to worry about..

Indeed, Aliexpress is pretty awesome at protecting their customers. I've had items not even leave China and 2 months later I'm still waiting for them, so luckily they canceled the order and refunded my money. It sucks to have to wait two months for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back