CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Sep 19, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #1,216 of 31,833
Ok, really late to this party; but on the MEE M6 Pro thread the Tennmak Pro's were recommended. So, I bit.

They arrived today, and used them on my walk with the supplied silicon's. Really nice start! Upon arriving back home, I put the supplied foams from my Campfire Audio Nova on. Just fabulous! What a little gem!

Further testing, but I place these right up with my go-to workout IEM's; the M6 Pro's.

Just fantastic! A hearty two thumbs up!

:raised_hands::beers:

Sep 20, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #1,217 of 31,833
Just ordered the 4 in 1, This might be my last headphone before i buy my end game.

Sep 20, 2016 at 3:10 AM Post #1,218 of 31,833
I just demoed a SE846 today.....can't wait till I get the Chinese IEMs to see where the differences are.

Sep 20, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #1,219 of 31,833
Vivo XE800 is definitely a no-brainer for 18 bucks!

Though the bass may not be enough for some, mids are just wonderful, good treble extension, and there are loads of detail IMO. As a neutral guy, XE800 is currently my favorite IEMs. Can't wait to hear how Somic V4 stacks up.

Sep 20, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #1,220 of 31,833
Ok, really late to this party; but on the MEE M6 Pro thread the Tennmak Pro's were recommended. So, I bit.

They arrived today, and used them on my walk with the supplied silicon's. Really nice start! Upon arriving back home, I put the supplied foams from my Campfire Audio Nova on. Just fabulous! What a little gem!

Further testing, but I place these right up with my go-to workout IEM's; the M6 Pro's.

Just fantastic! A hearty two thumbs up!

:raised_hands::beers:

Glad you like them. They just keep getting better and better with burn in IMO.

Sep 20, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #1,221 of 31,833
I'm looking for some new IEMs. I listen to mostly EDM and some downtempo stuff. I'm looking for big soundstage, tight bass, great mids, and airy/relaxed highs that retain detail without fatiguing sensitive ears. Around the ear preferable. Comfortable for long listening sessions is also a must.
Budget is $50 less is always fine. Replaceable cable is a must for me because I like making cables. Any suggestions guys?

Sep 20, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #1,222 of 31,833
**** 4in1?

Sep 20, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #1,223 of 31,833
I'm looking for some new IEMs. I listen to mostly EDM and some downtempo stuff. I'm looking for big soundstage, tight bass, great mids, and airy/relaxed highs that retain detail without fatiguing sensitive ears. Around the ear preferable. Comfortable for long listening sessions is also a must.
Budget is $50 less is always fine. Replaceable cable is a must for me because I like making cables. Any suggestions guys?

Zs3 is another option with the 4 in 1

Sep 22, 2016 at 11:51 AM Post #1,225 of 31,833
Has anyone heard of Havi B3 Pro 1 fakes? Thinking about getting a pair and seeing some attractive prices on Aliexpress.

Sep 22, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #1,228 of 31,833
The **** 4in1 isn't the kind of wearing style I'm looking for. I've fought too often with the super stiff memory wire on my KZ-ZS1. How is the memory wire on the zs3? What kind of sound signature does it have?

The zs3 vocals are smooth and really laid back with huge soundstage, If you find the right tip they are also bassy but the bass is really punchy.

Sep 22, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #1,229 of 31,833
Has anyone tried Xiaomi Mi Capsule or any of the OnePlus IEMs (Icons, Bullets)? Next to no reviews on these anywhere. I'm after a budget pair with good SQ and very good comfort. Are Xiaomi Piston 3 a good choice for many different music genres? What about microphonics with these?

Sep 22, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #1,230 of 31,833
  Has anyone tried Xiaomi Mi Capsule or any of the OnePlus IEMs (Icons, Bullets)? Next to no reviews on these anywhere. I'm after a budget pair with good SQ and very good comfort. Are Xiaomi Piston 3 a good choice for many different music genres? What about microphonics with these?

I read a comment about the Mi Capsule, it said they were more like a earbud than a IEM but that's the only impression I've seen. There may have been more info but I only scan read the post as it wasn't a IEM I was considering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back