CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 26, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #1,082 of 31,867
I didn't listen to them

Gave mine to my kids but as Audio says they are not bad.

Now for the TFZ's and for about half the price of the Havi you could go with the original Series 1 which I still believe is my favorite especially after  ordering the 1S
frown.gif

For me the Series 1 original is Boss
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Aug 26, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #1,083 of 31,867
so... yeah as expected my Aliexpress dispute seems to be heading straight for a cliff. It's not big deal honestly, but I just wanted to warnd you guys here about the seller. Just don't order from "Lundi Technology CO., LTD.". I should have known better from the start, but the Xiaomi Hybrids that I got are counterfit. The seller is also incredibly rude and sneaky, making this all a clusterf**k to deal with.

Anyways, I know better now. I just wanted to warn you guys about ordering any stuff from there in the future, as the results may vary greatly.

Aug 27, 2016 at 3:39 AM Post #1,084 of 31,867
Any cheap Chinese headphone recommendations? I've looked at the popular suggestions from Takstar, ISK, Superlux and Somic. Own a HD668b and I loved it.

Looking for other brands to try but i can't seem to find any with a detachable cable aside from the BossHifi options (at that pricepoint i'm not sure if they're better than say the SHP9500). I saw a Remax marshall clone that looked interesting.

Anyone have any experience with the more obscure ones?

Aug 27, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #1,085 of 31,867
  Any cheap Chinese headphone recommendations? I've looked at the popular suggestions from Takstar, ISK, Superlux and Somic. Own a HD668b and I loved it.

Looking for other brands to try but i can't seem to find any with a detachable cable aside from the BossHifi options (at that pricepoint i'm not sure if they're better than say the SHP9500). I saw a Remax marshall clone that looked interesting.

Anyone have any experience with the more obscure ones?

I own the Remax RM-100H, "Marshall Major clone". They're pretty good, good build quality, nice looking leather, does not look plastic like cheap simili leather. Sound good for EDM and Pop. Bought them for just $17, so nothing to complain

Aug 27, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #1,086 of 31,867
  How good is the isolation on the tenmak pro?  On amazonuk for £25 which is the usual $>£ thing going on but at least I wouldn't have to wait for the slow boat from china.

Thanks

Yeah, slow boat from china can make your patience boil too much....but yes at 32$ shipping include, even if it's 10$ more than from officila Tennmak store, it still is a bargain, hell, I will say this too at 50$!

Isolation is good but isn't like resin custom wich make you deaf for real, as the fit is incredibly comfortable and have a quite small form factor for a dual drivers isolation is better than average iem and when I listen to music I can't hear nothing from the outside world.

Hope it help!

Aug 27, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #1,087 of 31,867
so... yeah as expected my Aliexpress dispute seems to be heading straight for a cliff. It's not big deal honestly, but I just wanted to warnd you guys here about the seller. Just don't order from "Lundi Technology CO., LTD.". I should have known better from the start, but the Xiaomi Hybrids that I got are counterfit. The seller is also incredibly rude and sneaky, making this all a clusterf**k to deal with.

Anyways, I know better now. I just wanted to warn you guys about ordering any stuff from there in the future, as the results may vary greatly.

Thanks for this warning and sorry for this badluck, it is important to don't fall in trap and every trap seller that are unmasked is one less.

When I find a good honnest Ali seller I stick with it because right now I have a dispute that look like to finish against me about unreceived item. I must proof i did not receive the item...wich is very surreal! Will share my warning about him after I figure out what happen exactly. Hope I will not lost 30$!!!

Aug 27, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #1,088 of 31,867
Thanks for this warning and sorry for this badluck, it is important to don't fall in trap and every trap seller that are unmasked is one less.

When I find a good honnest Ali seller I stick with it because right now I have a dispute that look like to finish against me about unreceived item. I must proof i did not receive the item...wich is very surreal! Will share my warning about him after I figure out what happen exactly. Hope I will not lost 30$!!!

Yeah, this one has reached a point where ali is interveening, but they demand that I prove that the damage on the pair. Which is ridiculus as it's an internally broken wire, and would require 300$ equipment to do so. Then ofcourse they demand that I prove them to be counterfit, which I did by showing the lack of QR code. Yet that was not suficient, they demand a recording with a microphone of an original pair up against the one I have, which is ridiculus as you would need proper gear to actually record differences between speakers.

Honestly, I'm getting more and more turned away from Aliexpress in general because of this. It's sad becuase I have used a lot of really decent sellers on there before.

Edit: On the plus side, I have a pair of somic V4s waiting for me at the post office :D

Aug 27, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #1,089 of 31,867
The one dispute I opened had to do with a late delivery, and Ali sided in my favor. I ended up getting the Rose Pudding for free due to this, so I wouldn't lose hope with a dispute.

Aug 27, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #1,090 of 31,867
You can talk some sellers into TK12 with removable cable for $99:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Problem with me is I would spend my $99 on a FiiO M3 and a pair of **** 4in1:smirk: LOL

Aug 27, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #1,091 of 31,867
Yeah, this one has reached a point where ali is interveening, but they demand that I prove that the damage on the pair. Which is ridiculus as it's an internally broken wire, and would require 300$ equipment to do so. Then ofcourse they demand that I prove them to be counterfit, which I did by showing the lack of QR code. Yet that was not suficient, they demand a recording with a microphone of an original pair up against the one I have, which is ridiculus as you would need proper gear to actually record differences between speakers.

Honestly, I'm getting more and more turned away from Aliexpress in general because of this. It's sad becuase I have used a lot of really decent sellers on there before.

Edit: On the plus side, I have a pair of somic V4s waiting for me at the post office
biggrin.gif

Looking forward to your impressions on the V4s. Planning to get them too 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #1,092 of 31,867
  Looking forward to your impressions on the V4s. Planning to get them too 
smily_headphones1.gif

Listening the V4 right now with my DX80: what a glorious duo!
These iem wow me for real, instruments separation ,soundstage, bass speed, fowards mids, details...it got it all!
Memory foams are a must for comfort, without them the buds tend to pop up my ears.

Aug 29, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #1,094 of 31,867

Listening the V4 right now with my DX80: what a glorious duo!
These iem wow me for real, instruments separation ,soundstage, bass speed, fowards mids, details...it got it all!
Memory foams are a must for comfort, without them the buds tend to pop up my ears.

Can't wait to order these bad boys within a few days.

On the negative side, my Rock Zircon's left channel is dead. Kinda sad, I'll miss that deep, punchy bass that I like. I expected it to endure longer than JR-E107, but as it turns out I'm wrong. Any budget IEMs that are a level above the Zircons in terms of bass? Thinking of getting KZ ZS3 as a replacement.

Aug 29, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #1,095 of 31,867
Can't wait to order these bad boys within a few days.

On the negative side, my Rock Zircon's left channel is dead. Kinda sad, I'll miss that deep, punchy bass that I like. I expected it to endure longer than JR-E107, but as it turns out I'm wrong. Any budget IEMs that are a level above the Zircons in terms of bass? Thinking of getting KZ ZS3 as a replacement.

I've read the ZS1 and 2 are bassier. I haven't heard the Zircons but the MusicMaker FengYin are a solid bass performer and the A&D D2 had a crap load of bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back