CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 10, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #976 of 31,833
During the last few months, I pick up some iems as sample product from Amazon Japan shop for posting reviews there and unknowns here. There are only hidden gems I think. These iems might be lower or around $30.

1. Aukey EP-C3: Share type dual drivers. it sounds well balanced this is the superior league of KZ ZS1 and the same or slightly below league of Tennmak pro.
2. GGMM C800 8.6mm diaphragm  I feel it is like the balanced signature version of Tennmak dulcimer; ; GGMM iems are basically high build quality.
3 Jayfi JA40 good v-shaped with bass enhanced and high build quality. it sounds polite bass but it is not suit for music required high response like slash metal. I don't find the similar iems. 

Although there are hidden gems of shop models on Amazons, In particular I don't know whether 1 and 3 is OEM or original products. 

PS.
My current best under $50 is Sendiy M2 but the M2 is a purchased iem normally.

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #977 of 31,833
Just finish my review of the Tennmak Pro dual drivers.

Can't tell enough good words about this ones...
And they sound quite good with my new little baby: Xduoo X1 (extra mids is welcome!)

http://www.head-fi.org/products/tennmak-pro-dual-dynamic-driver-professional-in-ear-sport-detach-earphone-headphones-with-microphone-remote-black/reviews/16601

Yep, I prefer them to the Ownluxe A1.
Deal with it
cool.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #978 of 31,833
  During the last few months, I pick up some iems as sample product from Amazon Japan shop for posting reviews there and unknowns here. There are only hidden gems I think. These iems might be lower or around $30.

1. Aukey EP-C3: Share type dual drivers. it sounds well balanced this is the superior league of KZ ZS1 and the same or slightly below league of Tennmak pro.
2. GGMM C800 8.6mm diaphragm  I feel it is like the balanced signature version of Tennmak dulcimer; ; GGMM iems are basically high build quality.
3 Jayfi JA40 good v-shaped with bass enhanced and high build quality. it sounds polite bass but it is not suit for music required high response like slash metal. I don't find the similar iems. 

Although there are hidden gems of shop models on Amazons, In particular I don't know whether 1 and 3 is OEM or original products. 

PS.
My current best under $50 is Sendiy M2 but the M2 is a purchased iem normally.

Great, that's very obscure earphones there...wish I can have sample too cause money factor is low now.

Anyway, I was wondering if the Sendiy M2 improve with burn in???
I find them quite brightish, but like the details retreival they give...as I listen less than 10 hours to them so if it need burn in it isn't done yet.

Will try to add your suggestions to the list too.

Cheers!

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #979 of 31,833

Great, that's very obscure earphones there...wish I can have sample too cause money factor is low now.

I find them quite brightish, but like the details retreival they give...as I listen less than 10 hours to them so if it need burn in it isn't done yet.

Cheers!

The **** 4in1 really needs to be added to the list as well. They are a great budget iem.

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #980 of 31,833
Vivo xe800

Neeeed more info
about the Vivo.

And perhaps a link to real one because I paranoid about conterfeit for this product, the MSRP was like 100$ I think...and something happen, they can be find for 10 to 40$ now.

Will like a comparaison to the Ownluxe A1 or Letv Reverse too, as both have big earshells wich surely give an airy soundstage.

Some say it have the drivers of Vsonic Gr07. Perhaps i'm confuse too, it happen often.

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #981 of 31,833

Neeeed more info
about the Vivo.

And perhaps a link to real one because I paranoid about conterfeit for this product, the MSRP was like 100$ I think...and something happen, they can be find for 10 to 40$ now.

Will like a comparaison to the Ownluxe A1 or Letv Reverse too, as both have big earshells wich surely give an airy soundstage.

Some say it have the drivers of Vsonic Gr07. Perhaps i'm confuse too, it happen often.

I did write down everything I knew about them a while back:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/vivo-xe800/reviews/16422

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #982 of 31,833
Okay, will put them there.
Give me a lyrical little impression about them if you can please.

Look like their a new interesting earphones that appear every week if it is not everyday!

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #983 of 31,833

Cheers!

My Sendy M2 is over 200 hours to burn in.  the change of burn-in is from clean and slightly cool to natural.  This change was occurred  from 100 to 120 hours.
And also the current M2 expands soundstage and polishes resolution by burn-in : the soundstage size is over Mr.Z Tomahawk (earbud)!
The M2 has two nozzle : black and silver. The black is less bass and vocal forward. The silver sounds from sub buss to treble. two nozzles sound natural vocal. 
Of course ED9 nozzles is OK to use but I don't recommend to use because of the risk of lost nozzles.

Aug 10, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #984 of 31,833
Okay, Great!
That's promising then, I will burn them in right and give some impressions about potential change,
The Sendiy construction is very good too, wood and metal look sooooo classy.

That's funny you talk about Tomahawak as i'm quite obsess by them lately, really love their wide airy sound.
I'm thinking about trying some even better earbuds if possible with a great metal construction too....
Auglamour RX1 look nice but will it really be an improvment in sound department?
Not sure...

Aug 10, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #987 of 31,833
Yeah it's my first KZ and I figured I need at least one. Plus they are on Amazon Prime. Used stock wide bore tips. Gonna try my Auvio and Spiral Dots today

Aug 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #988 of 31,833
Gotta respect KZ brand, they got so much good earphones at incredible value!

I'm far from hating my ATE too
wink_face.gif

Listening to some very good KZ ED3 PERFECTION right now, I think I will cherrish them more cause they sound darn good.
Just incredible what high quality for low money KZ can give!
REZPECT KZ Bro.

Aug 10, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #989 of 31,833
So... I promised myself I wasn't going to order any more stuff for a while, but as expected I couldn't keep that promise for long. :rolleyes:

Got a pair of Swing IE800 today, they were bought at a store that shall not be mentioned. Anyway, they really surprised me. They give clear and detailed sound that I really was not expecting form the price tag. The signature is a bit V-shaped though with a bit extra in the sub-bass for those that like that. It's usually not the kind of thing I go for, but it actually made me listen to some records that I though were totally not my style. And you know what... I love them now.

It's weird how a different perspective (or in this case sound signature) can make you like things you normally would not. :etysmile:

Aug 10, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #990 of 31,833
The KZ ie80s hidden gem and people say it sounds like the real ie80s

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back