CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
May 1, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #61 of 31,833
Check out my "profile" with different mini reviews at my home page on head-fi! .....The REMAX RM-600M are really good!  :etysmile:

Serious earphone for $25. Great built. Sound amazing especially woman voice. Forward mid. A little boost mid high. Fast bass. Nice treeble. no sibilance. Good imaging. Sondstage not too wide(using standart S tip) Must burn in 200+(MUST!). Perfect earphone for jazz. Never touch my HDS1 again since I hear remax rm-600m. Sorry my bad English

May 1, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #63 of 31,833
Serious earphone for $25. Great built. Sound amazing especially woman voice. Forward mid. A little boost mid high. Fast bass. Nice treeble. no sibilance. Good imaging. Sondstage not too wide(using standart S tip) Must burn in 200+(MUST!). Perfect earphone for jazz. Never touch my HDS1 again since I hear remax rm-600m. Sorry my bad English

Agreed :D only drawback is the sub bass, nails all other freqs IMO and to be great just needed a bigger soundstage

May 1, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #65 of 31,833
Thanks for the sound description, will add it.

I really want to listen to them now, just tell me that they are better than the Brainwavz R3 that's doesn't wow me much and I might press the ''
buy bottom'' soon!!

Right at this moment I listen to the album ''Medulla'' by Bjork with the Rock Zircon NANO that I reicive friday and I think this is a REAL winner! Will listen more and make comparaison with other earphones from the list. One thing sure, the Zircon have head and shoulder above most of them.
Seriously, I will laugh at the 60$ sennheiser in-ear now.

May 2, 2016 at 12:26 AM Post #66 of 31,833
  Great description of the REMAX.

Will use it if it's okay with you
biggrin.gif

And surely try it soon!

Did you hear other Remax earphones?

Sure!....Go right ahead! Please help yourself to any of my descriptions.
wink.gif

+1 These dual BA armatures are worth every penny! 
beerchug.gif

Yes Remax RM-600M. Flagship earphone from remax. Dual BA for $25. I think remax giving wrong price.

Let's keep it low-key!.....I don't want remax finding out! 
ph34r.gif

May 2, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #68 of 31,833
Zero Audio Carbo Tenore look Very intriguing, thanks for sharing.
Was thinking Japanese earphones was too expensive for what you got but this one look a real contender!

Any other japanese, german, french, indian, korean, unknown american brand or martian sub-100$ earphones that worth a try?

I decide to make another special sections...yep yep
cool.gif

May 2, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #69 of 31,833
THREAD about the Zero Audio:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/665111/zero-audio-zh-dx200-carbo-tenore-zh-dx210-carbo-basso-carbon-aluminium-iem-thread

May 2, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #70 of 31,833

Any other japanese, german, french, indian, korean, unknown american brand or martian sub-100$ earphones that worth a try?

Hehehe, good one, buddy
biggrin.gif
 - to my knowledge, there are no noteworthy good-value German in-ears below $100. Prices for German in-ears and headphones in the lower ranges are quite high for the offered performance. No "hidden gems" here. All ruled by the Asian brands.

May 3, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #72 of 31,833

Hehehe, good one, buddy
biggrin.gif
 - to my knowledge, there are no noteworthy good-value German in-ears below $100. Prices for German in-ears and headphones in the lower ranges are quite high for the offered performance. No "hidden gems" here. All ruled by the Asian brands.

We used to have Xears back in the days with excellent cheap headphones.
With the "special" discount code 'Klangfuzzis' every IEM became 30 euro. 
Didn't like the XW700pro at all, so I stopped trying Xears iems.

May 3, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #73 of 31,833

We used to have Xears back in the days with excellent cheap headphones.
With the "special" discount code 'Klangfuzzis' every IEM became 30 euro. 
Didn't like the XW700pro at all, so I stopped trying Xears iems.

Yeah, I buy 2 pairs one year ago....really wasn't impress and one pair of earphones broke after less than 15h of uses.
It was the Xears X200 and Xears N3 (the one that broke for no reason). X200 wasn't sounding that bad and perhaps would have been nice after 200h of burnin, I don't know.
I look back at the site right now and it look a little bit suspect to me, there lot of chinese earphones shell that are use, like this one that is the same as the 9$ Plextone X46M that I have:
http://www.xears.com/index.php/produkte/xearsr-unique-in-ear-kopfhorer

I think I prefer the version I bought at 9$ instead of the 100$ Xears version
tongue_smile.gif

Make a review of the X46M here:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/detachable-bass-headphones-plextone-x46m-universal-metal-stereo-noise-reduction-headphone-in-ear-rich-bass-earphones-with-mic-and-remote-gray/reviews/15816

May 3, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #75 of 31,833
GREAT!
I think I see them one time and was intrigued by the potential of their form factor.

Where can we find them at this steal 5$ price????

And what sound signature we get?

Better than the Xiaomi.....oh miiiiiiiiiiiii!
Thanks for the suggestions bhazard!!

Right now i'm into the Rock Zircon Nano that are an impressive beast to say the least. Soundstage is enormous, as well as the bass but in a good way. Comfort is a hit or miss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back