CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 23, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #6,226 of 31,833
EUH!
OKAY!
EUH!
NOT thank.
200.gif

Must stop impulsive buys. Must stop impulsive buys. Must stop. Must stop!

The guy that has a site of budget audio Will test them, i Just did'nt jumped on these because ITS TIME TO TAKE A BREAK. Maybe wait for the impressions of him its a good Idea. But... If you want to be the guiena pig, i guess nobody will brother hahahaha

Jan 23, 2018 at 11:30 AM Post #6,227 of 31,833
The guy that has a site of budget audio Will test them, i Just did'nt jumped on these because ITS TIME TO TAKE A BREAK. Maybe wait for the impressions of him its a good Idea. But... If you want to be the guiena pig, i guess nobody will brother hahahaha

Oh ,Okay, this will calm me down.
That and the fact I was ultra excited by TRN-10 as well as KZ ZS6 and both did not impress be, TRN-10 even less than ZS6. If I think about it....its 50$ usd...wich is 62$cad flush in toilet (cable of TRN-10 wasn't flush). That tough too should calm me down!

Will keep my straitjacket for this one then. Really curious about Audiobudget impressions on this one!

Jan 23, 2018 at 11:52 AM Post #6,228 of 31,833
That and the fact I was ultra excited by TRN-10 as well as KZ ZS6 and both did not impress be, TRN-10 even less than ZS6. If I think about it....its 50$ usd...wich is 62$cad flush in toilet (cable of TRN-10 wasn't flush). That tough too should calm me down!

flush money.gif

Jan 23, 2018 at 12:58 PM Post #6,230 of 31,833
The Tinaudio T2 is almost 30€ on Ali right now, pulled the trigger...
https://goo.gl/A1MMws

Yea, T2 occasionally dips to around 30e, that's how much I paid for my pair as well.

I am quite certain that cable wasn't the only thing that has changed with newer batches of T2, NiceHCK has photos of new units and outside of cable and more tips, I think that they changed the nozzle mesh, appears that they went from metal to plastic - would be a nice thing if someone confirmed that their unit has a metal mesh or they have always had plastic one (or maybe I am tripping?). If they did change the mesh then we might be looking at internal changes as well, but I doubt it would be anything as drastic as ZS5v1/v2... Cable is better looking for sure now and it's a solid question what the mesh might do to the sound.

OLD:
03e1aeac.jpg HTB1xwtZaiIRMeJjy0Fbq6znqXXa4.jpg

NEW:
HTB13f4yldrJ8KJjSspaq6xuKpXaS.jpg HTB1VLYNjQfb_uJjSsrbq6z6bVXai.jpg

I should become a detective... I was also the first one to point out about potential ZS5v2 on the KZ thread, low key proud about this, gimme all of the internet points!!

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018 at 1:11 PM Post #6,231 of 31,833
Jan 23, 2018 at 1:20 PM Post #6,232 of 31,833
Yea, T2 occasionally dips to around 30e, that's how much I paid for my pair as well.

I am quite certain that cable wasn't the only thing that has changed with newer batches of T2, NiceHCK has photos of new units and outside of cable and more tips, I think that they changed the nozzle mesh, appears that they went from metal to plastic - would be a nice thing if someone confirmed that their unit has a metal mesh or they have always had plastic one (or maybe I am tripping?). If they did change the mesh then we might be looking at internal changes as well, but I doubt it would be anything as drastic as ZS5v1/v2... Cable is better looking for sure now and it's a solid question what the mesh might do to the sound.

OLD:

NEW:

I should become a detective... I was also the first one to point out about potential ZS5v2 on the KZ thread, low key proud about this, gimme all of the internet points!!

So I am getting the new version? :frowning2: i am afraid now

Jan 23, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #6,233 of 31,833
Jan 23, 2018 at 2:03 PM Post #6,234 of 31,833
How is the A15 different from the A15 Pro that costs 2xs as much?
Smaller earphones, smaller box, as for sound it is much more balanced which means much less v-shaped than the regular A15 (not that the regular A15 is overly v-shaped) but it doesn't get to the point it's boring flat, they are very good IMO but I suspect you might be able to get the A15 to Pro or near Pro sound with EQ so Pro is probably less good value than regular A15.

Edit: Oh and I forgot that: I found the eartips coming with the pro to be rubbish and use tips from the regular version with the Pro

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018 at 2:49 PM Post #6,235 of 31,833
Smaller earphones, smaller box, as for sound it is much more balanced which means much less v-shaped than the regular A15 (not that the regular A15 is overly v-shaped) but it doesn't get to the point it's boring flat, they are very good IMO but I suspect you might be able to get the A15 to Pro or near Pro sound with EQ so Pro is probably less good value than regular A15.

Edit: Oh and I forgot that: I found the eartips coming with the pro to be rubbish and use tips from the regular version with the Pro

Sounds like the same issue with the F9 vs F9 pro.

Jan 23, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #6,236 of 31,833

OLD:

NEW:

I honestly don't see it.

OLD:

NEW:

You must have been an ace at "spot the differences" as a kid :D

Jan 23, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #6,237 of 31,833
How is the A15 different from the A15 Pro that costs 2xs as much?
https://primeaudio.org/whizzer-haydn-a15-pro-earphone-review/2/

Comparisons
WHIZZER A15 (ORIGINAL) ($69 USD)
Let’s start with the similarities here, rather than the differences. Treble. The original A15 and the Haydn A15 Pro earphone share a similar, airy treble. It’s not harsh and won’t poke icy shards into your brain but is well extended with some added sparkle. It’s really good. But that’s about where the similarities end.

Bass on the original A15 is big. Big and boomy and fun. The Haydn on the other hand is very reserved and conservative in the bass. Whizzer’s Haydn is also noticeably leaner in the midrange and there’s virtually no carryover from the bass into the lower midrange.

Basically what you’re getting with the A15 is a fun, V-shaped, bordering on basshead IEM and the Haydn A15 Pro earphone moves in the opposite direction. The Haydn Pro is linear, with a near neutral bass, more details (crazy detail) and a more balanced approach.

Jan 23, 2018 at 4:47 PM Post #6,238 of 31,833
So, speaking of the T2, my cable has started to turn a very nice shade of green after about 2 weeks. Say I'd want to replace it for aesthetic purposes sometimes in the future, I'd take a coated one instead so the greenery would blossom hidden underneath.

Are these cheaper cables okay build quality wise? $10 is about the max amount I'd give for a cable, a dollar more or less.

Jan 23, 2018 at 5:45 PM Post #6,240 of 31,833
This is from Aliexpress feedback, person has had it for 2.5 months. If it has to go green, at least let it be as uniform as it's here.

It upsets me knowing that some of my cables might turn green in the future. It will totally ruin the look of them...most of mine are permanently attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back