CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 18, 2017 at 4:39 AM Post #4,593 of 31,833
@ Wiljen

"I'd bet on the FLC8s or maybe the LZ a4 being the least expensive in ear"

Might keep an eye on these ones , but that FLC8 is that a 33 dollar bluetooth headphone? i typed FLC8 on aliexpress and came across that one..?
FLC Technology FLC 8S: http://www.lendmeurears.com/flc8s-blue/ (can also be found on Amazon)

Nov 18, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #4,594 of 31,833
In another hand. I don't understand why there is no fuzzzzz about these Wooden hybrid at 19$, so very delicious especially after burn in. Will love to have other impressions than mine about it, even if the first pair I bought wasnt Dodocool and was way better build (can't find it anymore). Yes, they are bassy, but in a warm relax way, and mids are very clear as well as microdetails, i'm especially impres about soundstage and instruments separation.
Still one of the best sub-20$ IEM IMO. Oh, but I forget to say they make LOT of microphonic noise, wich is the biggest drawback. That and lack of mid bass punch resolution.
HTB1un3lMVXXXXbjXpXXq6xXFXXXn.jpg

EDIT: I find a video review....not very informative tough, but its something!

i have had those. build quality was bad: the right part wasn't assembled properly, it missed some glue and fell apart in a couple of weeks. then despite my efforts to glue it, the driver died. i gave it to a local guy who repaired it and uses it as far as i know. i don't really remember how it sounded, though.

Nov 18, 2017 at 8:10 AM Post #4,595 of 31,833
I've been listening to the sender ues hybrid today just to switch up my listening experience. They've basically been put in the back of my drawer ever since I got out of the budget iem realm and into midfi. I must say this has been an enjoyable experience and I love the ues and lg v20 pairing. These may possibly be the best under 40.00 earphone I've heard. I'm also using the KZ upgraded silver mmcx cable with them and it's a very enjoyable combo.

Nov 18, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #4,598 of 31,833
Nov 18, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #4,599 of 31,833
Didn't you say that these had poor build quality? I've looked at them a few times but decided against reviewing them because I thought they were well built.
Well, yes, more bad glued or bad QC than badly build, cause all the pieces are great. Perhaps I was very bad lucked too, so the 3 pairs I bought were all badly glued....cause when I read Aliexpress comments it say ''good buil!'' lol
I super glued all of them and nothing can break them appart now.
Recheck the sound right now, still very impress, especially after trying back the Tennmak Dulcimer, the Dodo feel from another league far far away, more air, more soundstage, more details...and more bass!

Nov 18, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #4,600 of 31,833
i have had those. build quality was bad: the right part wasn't assembled properly, it missed some glue and fell apart in a couple of weeks. then despite my efforts to glue it, the driver died. i gave it to a local guy who repaired it and uses it as far as i know. i don't really remember how it sounded, though.
Okay, so it confirm all are badly glued, i'm sorry to know you have even less luck than me....the drivers of all of them work perfect for me, perhaps some glue go there in your case. Anyway, thats very stupid of them to not be able of better QC, what a wast of nice Hybrid drivers!
200.gif

Nov 18, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #4,602 of 31,833
Anyone know any durable earbuds that will last quite a while, if not forever? I know appearances can be quite deceptive that is why I tend not to base the quality on the looks of the earbuds.

Buds or IEMs?

Nov 18, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #4,603 of 31,833
Anyone know any durable earbuds that will last quite a while, if not forever? I know appearances can be quite deceptive that is why I tend not to base the quality on the looks of the earbuds.

**** PT-15.
Metal housing. Detachable cable. Graphene drivers. Excellent sounding but source dependant.

Nov 18, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #4,604 of 31,833

OurArt Ti7 is really well built. MMCX removable cables should keep em going for a while too should the stock cable die on you.

Nov 18, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #4,605 of 31,833
Buds or IEMs?
Buds or IEM. Any really as long as it is durable.

OurArt Ti7 is really well built. MMCX removable cables should keep em going for a while too should the stock cable die on you.
Thanks for the suggestion! I will check them out.

**** PT-15.
Metal housing. Detachable cable. Graphene drivers. Excellent sounding but source dependant.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back