CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jun 2, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #30,136 of 31,841
Talvez uma pergunta estranha, mas existem fones de ouvido Chi-fi com boa resistência ao suor?
Unfortunately, many TWS with IPxx sounds just ok.
I would suggest Soundpeats H1 or lypertek products but i do not know how good they are on sticking on your ears during heavy exercise.

Many iem have that inner skin side sound hole and somewhat open eartip, so i could see moisture seep into those.
I have plus and 2

plus - way better battery (9/11h), sounds very neutral, a little bit more comfortable, no anc
2 - sounds more fun (v) and energetic, very good anc, spacial sound, worst battery

love then

Jun 2, 2022 at 7:06 PM Post #30,137 of 31,841
My Rose Technics QT9 MK2S review is up on headfi HERE and my website HERE

Tbh, i really dig those alot though at 200$ they would be even more competitive. Tonality is so well balanced for an hybrid with 4BA, better than FIIO FH7 in that regard...a keeper for me.
1654211022311.png

Jun 5, 2022 at 1:39 AM Post #30,140 of 31,841
Anyone know any good $30 or under iems for someone who's pretty treble sensitive?

Final E3000. It is a dark IEM. Bought mine second hand at $30 USD.

Jun 5, 2022 at 2:10 AM Post #30,141 of 31,841
Anyone know any good $30 or under iems for someone who's pretty treble sensitive?
I have not been able to test them but based on the reviews and measurements it would seem that the new Tinhifi T1s meets that claim, a relatively balanced and warm sound without becoming dark and / or basshead. It can be had for $20-30 depending on the page and has a good selection of colors.

Jun 5, 2022 at 2:54 AM Post #30,142 of 31,841

NOT the KZ DQ6!

The DQ6 has overly aggressive treble. That was the main thing addressed in HBB tuned revised edition the KZ DQ6s.

It's very hard to make a recommendation without knowing what type of music you like. Pop, rock, folk, jazz, classical, vocals etc. The number of options is insane. Look at reviews, either written or YouTube. Terms like "smooth", "safe" or "rolled off" treble are likely to be better choices for you. "Shouty mids", "aggressive" or "steep" pina gain, "sibilance", "bright" and either "harsh" or "aggressive" treble, you want to avoid. You will probably enjoy warm tunings more. Be aware that details and soundstage are reliant on treble so a lot of people will rubbish IEMs that aren't treble focused, ignore them! BLON BL-03 is good, but needs the cable and tips upgraded which pushes the price well over $30. KZ IEMs in general are pretty hot in the treble, although some more recent models are changing. CCA their sister company generally do warmer tunings but watch out for CRA, it's treble is a bit hot (the CRA+ is worth a look though). KBEAR, TFZ and maybe the BQEYZ K1 are also worth a look.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2022 at 3:57 AM Post #30,144 of 31,841
Jun 5, 2022 at 2:10 PM Post #30,145 of 31,841
Bullhead's suggestion for the Tin Hifi T1s looks like a good option, there are a few reviews of them up. https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tinhifi-t1s-universal-in-ear-monitor.25813/reviews

NOT the KZ DQ6!

The DQ6 has overly aggressive treble. That was the main thing addressed in HBB tuned revised edition the KZ DQ6s.
Eh, doesn't sound that way to me at all. I'm treble sensitive and love the DQ6. It does require some fiddling with tips, though.

Jun 5, 2022 at 7:41 PM Post #30,146 of 31,841
Eh, doesn't sound that way to me at all. I'm treble sensitive and love the DQ6. It does require some fiddling with tips, though.
I'm with @Carpet on this one. I had to mod the DQ6 to calm down the treble. I also have DQ6S which is much better on that front.

Jun 5, 2022 at 11:33 PM Post #30,148 of 31,841
The KZ ASF was on sale recently for $11, that would have been an interesting option too. Safe treble at a ridiculously low price! :L3000:

The KZ ASF was whacked quite badly in reviews, i think it was retailing around $50 USD or so at launch. Looks like they are trying to get rid of stock before releasing the next weekly sidegrade pokemon KZ.

Jun 6, 2022 at 3:46 AM Post #30,149 of 31,841
The KZ ASF was whacked quite badly in reviews, i think it was retailing around $50 USD or so at launch. Looks like they are trying to get rid of stock before releasing the next weekly sidegrade pokemon KZ.
It apparently sounded almost identical to the ASX which had double the drivers(and price tag). Prominent mid-bass, a notch at 4K, and rolled off upper treble. 4K is a sore spot for me. I am also partial to bass boosted signatures. How a bass heavy all BA set was going to sound, intrigued me. For $11 it was almost free! It's going in my "Novelty Listening" pile, for when I get bored. :L3000:

Jun 6, 2022 at 4:55 AM Post #30,150 of 31,841
ASF is a good set. All you need to do is get a proper seal. You have to put them deep in your ear - almost like ciem. Use the tips included (with short nozzle) in a smaller size than usual (if you regularly use m size try s)
In my opinion, for many reviewers it was too difficult from what I can see. Like with BGVP DM6 of his time. They are not legendary, but they are not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back