CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 14, 2022 at 10:21 PM Post #29,776 of 31,848
As you can always expect on AliExpress, the seller was so nice to have included some "Sony condoms" with the IEMs 😂😂

Safcecc6c77344ecca4dfbf6b008e69deZ.jpg

I wonder what translators they even use 😂
Sony condoms are awesome though:gs1000smile:

Mar 16, 2022 at 7:24 AM Post #29,777 of 31,848
Hi all.
To understand if I could like neutral sounding iems I've choose to buy a cheap Final E1000 well reviewed by boot NymPHONOmaniacs and RikudouGoku.
Friday I'll may do the test. :)

I hope the cx31993 dongle could drive them well...🤔

Mar 18, 2022 at 9:32 AM Post #29,778 of 31,848
My full video review of the 7Hz Timeless is live now!! If you like V-Shaped sonic presentations, this is going to be a favorite. Also, it is supported fully by Linsoul Audio, making the deal even better~

We all heard that some Flavor Of The Month IEMs sound good, but what does that mean? Well, FOTM is an expression often used on the Head-Fi forums, and it refers to to products that become popular quickly, and which tend to be forgotten a while after launch, thus their month of popularity. Is 7Hz Timeless one of those, or it's just a really popular IEM that everyone started liking fast?

Mar 20, 2022 at 5:39 AM Post #29,780 of 31,848
Hi all,
E1000 are at home :)
After 30 hours burn in I may say I like them, a pleasing sound mid centric/neutral iem, with inoffensive high and fast enough bass.
I may undestand why many like them, in the price range are very competent in music reproduction and surplising revealing.

Tanya are the first choice to compare them, same warmish tonality where Tanya has more bass body and E1000 is more neutral and has better mids. Tanya is a more fun allrounder but E1000 could please many with a nice revealing relaxed sound.

Immo....to E1000 give their best with rock , jazz and little ensamble, lacks a little more bass to be a complete all rounder, earing Fanfare for a Common Man the timpanoes lacks of body and impact, Verdi's Don Giovanni become confused in the more complex passages (I'm earing them now writing at realistic volume!), reproduce very well male and female voice with good nuances (Pavarotti, Mina, Annie Lennox) maybe lacks a little more trebbles extension to be more airy, sound wise the general timbre is more natural and correct than many other iems I've.

I've try to compare them to the Shozy Form 1.1 but this is to much unfair.

Any way I like E1000, them could be a pleasant intimate iem to introducing in long listening sessions that force me to investigate more deep in the neutral iems.

Now I may understand better why more experienced forumer suggest Mirror or Aria and I've definitely put them in my radar with Olina, KC2/KB100, but HE01, EA1, DQ6S, TC01 too.

Thank's all.😉👍

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022 at 5:51 AM Post #29,781 of 31,848
Hi all,
After 30 hours burn in I may say I like them, a pleasing sound mid centric/neutral iem, with inoffensive high and fast enough bass.
I may undestand why many like them, in the price range are very competent in music reproduction and surplising revealing.

Tanya are the first choice to compare them, same warmish tonality where Tanya has more bass body and E1000 is more neutral and has better mids. Tanya is a more fun allrounder but E1000 could please many with a nice revealing relaxed sound.

Immo....to E1000 give their best with rock , jazz and little ensamble, lacks a little more bass to be a complete all rounder, earing Fanfare for a Common Man the timpanoes lacks of body and impact, Verdi's Don Giovanni become confused in the more complex passages (I'm earing them now writing at realistic volume!), reproduce very well male and female voice with good nuances (Pavarotti, Mina, Annie Lennox) maybe lacks a little more trebbles extension to be more airy, sound wise the general timbre is more natural and correct than many other iems I've.

Any way I like E1000, them could be a pleasant intimate iem to introducing in long listening sessions that force me to investigate more deep in the neutral iems.

Now I may understand better why more experienced forumer suggest Mirror or Aria and I've definitely put them in my radar with Olina, KC2/KB100, but HE01, EA1, DQ6S, TC01 too.

Thank's all.😉👍

If you like Final E1000 or neutral sets, check out the neutral bright DUNU Titan S which is an upgrade over the E1000 in almost every department, from technicalities to bass extension to non detachable cable.

Mar 20, 2022 at 10:21 PM Post #29,782 of 31,848
There you go for my review of the AUDIOSENSE AQ4.

Man, i love those. Audiosense have evolve alot with the time, would they become the ''Chifi Final Audio''? Don't know, but here the balance is excellent, you can't really tell it's an hybrid. Big big plus imo.

In fact,it might be the gate away drugs for those that think IEM with BA can't sound natural.

These and T800 are my fav.
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/audiosense-aq4.25703/reviews#review-28195

Mar 21, 2022 at 5:41 AM Post #29,783 of 31,848
If you like Final E1000 or neutral sets, check out the neutral bright DUNU Titan S which is an upgrade over the E1000 in almost every department, from technicalities to bass extension to non detachable cable.
Thank's baskingshark.
I've read your review and added the Titan s to my wish list.👍👍

Mar 21, 2022 at 3:16 PM Post #29,784 of 31,848
Over two years of everyday use has passed, and my Blon 03 still have perfect balance and work flawlessly. Tho the transparent coating on the IEMs has peeled in multiple places (I didn't even know they where coated before), and my SPC upgrade cable has oxidized and become so stiff that it finally broke (actually broke, not tore). I'm genuinely surprised that they still work perfectly (after changing to a spare cable, obviously), after more than two years of sleeping in them, cooking with them, and walking around over 7h (average) a day every day. I basically live with them in my ears.. Built like a tank!

Mar 21, 2022 at 3:49 PM Post #29,785 of 31,848
Guys, how is the Tanchjim Ola? I might be looking for something in the budget segment soon. Looking for something with a balanced sound and a hint of added sub-bass boost.

Mar 21, 2022 at 9:50 PM Post #29,787 of 31,848
Guys, how is the Tanchjim Ola? I might be looking for something in the budget segment soon. Looking for something with a balanced sound and a hint of added sub-bass boost.

Very technical set (almost as good as Heart Mirror in technical performance), tuned to the unique HRTF curve.

Bass lite (not for bassheads), and soundstage is compressed though. Subbass rolls off early, so if you are looking for subbass boost, look elsewhere.

But my biggest beef with the OLA is the atrocious fit. Fit can make or break an IEM (look at BLON BL-03), and the round shells and overly short nozzle of the OLA make it uncomfortable, and also give a poor seal (poor seal = shouty). If you are interested to get it, perhaps look at getting some longer aftermarket eartips on standby (which may add to costs).

Mar 22, 2022 at 11:03 AM Post #29,788 of 31,848
Hi all,

Thank's all.😉👍
Your so welcome mate, you have good hearing for sure since I say about the same about E1000 and Tanya similarities.

But now, i feel ashame to not having try 1.1! I try the Rouge and was very underwhelmed...but its an hybrid so...

imo, their 2 quest in audio world that can get mixed up: tonality crush vs technical awe....let say both Aria and Mirror have best of both world but Aria can be more pleasant since its laid back and a bit more natural in timbre...

their other things to explore to in chifi world, dac amps and dongle....im back into this obsession lately since i cant handle more KZ CCA TRN stuffs. Oh, but i can sure appreciate bright mature tuning of TANCHJIM OLA. it seem Tanchjim can't do bad IEM, just cant lol

about dongle, TEMPOTEC HD V is a miracle sound value, which is logical to some extend since HD PRO was a revolution at the time (replace by Jcally JM20 for supreme sound value now). HD V is cheapest dongle using dual ES9019 dac, MQA compatible too.

Mar 22, 2022 at 11:17 AM Post #29,789 of 31,848
im back into this obsession lately since i cant handle more KZ CCA TRN stuffs. Oh, but i can sure appreciate bright mature tuning of TANCHJIM OLA. it seem Tanchjim can't do bad IEM, just cant lol
You can't even find a chifi iem that worse than this to begin with
graph - 2022-03-22T221637.258.png

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2022 at 4:59 PM Post #29,790 of 31,848
Your so welcome mate, you have good hearing for sure since I say about the same about E1000 and Tanya similarities.

But now, i feel ashame to not having try 1.1! I try the Rouge and was very underwhelmed...but its an hybrid so...

imo, their 2 quest in audio world that can get mixed up: tonality crush vs technical awe....let say both Aria and Mirror have best of both world but Aria can be more pleasant since its laid back and a bit more natural in timbre...

their other things to explore to in chifi world, dac amps and dongle....im back into this obsession lately since i cant handle more KZ CCA TRN stuffs. Oh, but i can sure appreciate bright mature tuning of TANCHJIM OLA. it seem Tanchjim can't do bad IEM, just cant lol

about dongle, TEMPOTEC HD V is a miracle sound value, which is logical to some extend since HD PRO was a revolution at the time (replace by Jcally JM20 for supreme sound value now). HD V is cheapest dongle using dual ES9019 dac, MQA compatible too.
Thank's very much NynPHONOmaniac for you kind words 😃

I simply love the music. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back