CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 14, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #18,751 of 31,833
I'm considering what next to buy...
Trying to pick from ZS10 pro, ****, QT5, T2 or something totally new like now I'm reading here great things about T100.
Want good low/mid Bass, but not only Bass, If you know what I mean .
I'm thinking of buying 2, probably from AliExpress. Any suggestions would be great.

Edit: btw, for ppl who use AliExpress, they're having a sale 7/15 - 7/17

I bought the Pizen PianoTrio [ https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32825090018.html ] at the same time that I bought the AudioSense T100.
The PianoTrio has better low Bass impact than the T100 (without the Mid-Bass blooming/booming of the Tennmak Pro), but it's not as comfortable to wear while sleeping as the T100, or my Tennmak Pro.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 5:27 AM Post #18,752 of 31,833
I'm considering what next to buy...
Trying to pick from ZS10 pro, ****, QT5, T2 or something totally new like now I'm reading here great things about T100.
Want good low/mid Bass, but not only Bass, If you know what I mean .
I'm thinking of buying 2, probably from AliExpress. Any suggestions would be great.

Edit: btw, for ppl who use AliExpress, they're having a sale 7/15 - 7/17

From your list, I have ta t2, soundsig wise it's neutral reference with a touch of bright I consider t2 is the bastion of under $50, because reference soundsig. the others on your list would be v-shaped or slightly v-shaped that is too common.

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #18,757 of 31,833
Its the Whizzer A15 Just search Aliexpress for it. they are all back to $60 ish now, but during sales go to $50. Looks very nice and very comfortable. I'm keeping my eye on it. Would probably strike at $40ish.

It's my first time hearing of this company but the reviews look quite good. There's apparently a normal Whizzer A15, and a Whizzer A15 pro version on aliexpress. Which version would you recommend?

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #18,758 of 31,833
It's my first time hearing of this company but the reviews look quite good. There's apparently a normal Whizzer A15, and a Whizzer A15 pro version on aliexpress. Which version would you recommend?
Honestly I have no idea about either of them as I have never heard them. I prefer single dynamics though and the pro is a hybrid(I think). It probably sounds a bit better then the A15, but A15 seems like a good fit for me. Its normally 90-95 here with 60% humidity and I work outside all day. So BA's don't normally work great for me in the summer at work.

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #18,759 of 31,833
Honestly I have no idea about either of them as I have never heard them. I prefer single dynamics though and the pro is a hybrid(I think). It probably sounds a bit better then the A15, but A15 seems like a good fit for me. Its normally 90-95 here with 60% humidity and I work outside all day. So BA's don't normally work great for me in the summer at work.

A15 pro is a single Beryllium DD as is the regular version. If you like a bit of bass go for the regular as the pro has very, very lean bass.

Jul 14, 2019 at 11:54 AM Post #18,761 of 31,833
Got the Kinera SIF. First impression, fun sound, good, large bass, decent clarity and cymbal crashes. I don't like the voices on them, harsh and sibilant to the point I can not listen to them. There are many other better options for under $50 IMO

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 12:50 PM Post #18,762 of 31,833
Got the Kinera SIF. First impression, fun sound, good, large bass, decent clarity and cymbal crashes. I don't like the voices on them, harsh and sibilant to the point I can not listen to them. There are many other better options for under $50 IMO
Another buy-hit-button gone "out of order" for me. Thanks for saving my money :)

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:15 AM Post #18,763 of 31,833
Hi guys,
Newbie here :) first of all I want to say it's been more than 2 weeks already that I have been reading what you all wrote. I learnt a lot but I still can't understand more then 70 percent of the things written :)) thanks a lot for sharing!

I have a question for you all if you don't mind. I have been looking for around 40-50 $ iems that doesn't have hooks. I think Tin t2 - t3 are recommended a lot but since I am trance guy those may not fit me well. Also I came across with final audio e3000 which seems pretty good but they don't send this to my country directly. Which means I would need to pay almost the equal price of iems for taxes and shipping. Do you guys recommend any iems without hooka for a newbie who listens trance a lot?

Thanks a lot, cheers!

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:34 AM Post #18,764 of 31,833
Hi guys,
Newbie here :) first of all I want to say it's been more than 2 weeks already that I have been reading what you all wrote. I learnt a lot but I still can't understand more then 70 percent of the things written :)) thanks a lot for sharing!

I have a question for you all if you don't mind. I have been looking for around 40-50 $ iems that doesn't have hooks. I think Tin t2 - t3 are recommended a lot but since I am trance guy those may not fit me well. Also I came across with final audio e3000 which seems pretty good but they don't send this to my country directly. Which means I would need to pay almost the equal price of iems for taxes and shipping. Do you guys recommend any iems without hooka for a newbie who listens trance a lot?

Thanks a lot, cheers!
moondrop crescent, has a classic in ear design and is well tuned

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #18,765 of 31,833
im looking to buy a new pair, im thinking to pick between these 5: CCA C16, CCA A10,Tin T2, Tin T3, KZ ZS10 Pro. which one sounds better? im looking for neutral detail sound
I have all of the above except the ZS10 Pro. I would choose the Tin T3 from your list, it is neutral with a bright treble ( but not as bright as the C16 or A10). With the right tips and a good seal it also has deeper bass than the CCA models. If you like a V shaped profile the ZS7 is a very enjoyable IEM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back