CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 12, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #18,736 of 31,833
So, did the AUDIOSENSET180 will became next (NO BS) hyped champion???

Man, they are more than promising, and since I heard multiple single armature (more high end) earphones, I know what a single full range BA can do. Final Audio B2 is a mind blowing example of that....but 10times more expensive than the T180. On my NBBA facebook group somebody say that he prefer T180 over T800(!)

This is his little impression, wich suggest they are great for rock:
''Here share my opinion upon AudioSense T180. Before I jump on to praise it and express how much i love it, I would declare that I have tried really hard in finding good cheap pairs as my daily drive. I have tried Tin t3, the **** . xiaomi and others. However I dumped all those after i listened to this unit. I bought a westone um1 on July 4th weekend to make a comparison. It is still on the way and I would like to share this review first. Instead of narrating its pros, I would compare it with tin t3. If you listen to the song "D-Grade **** Movie Jam" from "You know what " from The aristocrats, you would expect the beginning guitar power chords are harsh with tight response along with bass punching. T3 messed up totally loose sound texture. T180 did well. When the drum kicked in, you would expect the sound is from a larger sound stage. t180 positions it right. The clarity and accuracy are tune correctly and balanced. Wide sound stage surprised me. If keep listening, from 1:43, you can clearly listen the bass tone change to neck pickup as sound get more balanced mid. Enough accuracy and details revealed in 2:44 with three layers guitar are positioned in different spaces. The drum performance from 4:30-5:00 showed off how well this unit could handle dynamics. All above are pros. It is hard for me to pick one con. If force me to choose one. the only con is that it has only one drive which cause weak richness in picky range response. Personally I am super impressed by this unit.''

Oh, and Audiosense have a single dynamic too, and will lauch dual BA-DD soon. A company to check out. I'm waiting for mine to arrive...because they work on a new 8cores cable to be included instead of 4cores stock one.
new 2BA model from AUDIOSENSE coming soon, knowles drivers with filed resin body, shhhh
HTB1AfsOeBGw3KVjSZFwq6zQ2FXaC.jpg

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:58 PM Post #18,738 of 31,833
So, did the AUDIOSENSET180 will became next (NO BS) hyped champion???

Man, they are more than promising, and since I heard multiple single armature (more high end) earphones, I know what a single full range BA can do. Final Audio B2 is a mind blowing example of that....but 10times more expensive than the T180. On my NBBA facebook group somebody say that he prefer T180 over T800(!)

This is his little impression, wich suggest they are great for rock:
''Here share my opinion upon AudioSense T180. Before I jump on to praise it and express how much i love it, I would declare that I have tried really hard in finding good cheap pairs as my daily drive. I have tried Tin t3, the **** . xiaomi and others. However I dumped all those after i listened to this unit. I bought a westone um1 on July 4th weekend to make a comparison. It is still on the way and I would like to share this review first. Instead of narrating its pros, I would compare it with tin t3. If you listen to the song "D-Grade **** Movie Jam" from "You know what " from The aristocrats, you would expect the beginning guitar power chords are harsh with tight response along with bass punching. T3 messed up totally loose sound texture. T180 did well. When the drum kicked in, you would expect the sound is from a larger sound stage. t180 positions it right. The clarity and accuracy are tune correctly and balanced. Wide sound stage surprised me. If keep listening, from 1:43, you can clearly listen the bass tone change to neck pickup as sound get more balanced mid. Enough accuracy and details revealed in 2:44 with three layers guitar are positioned in different spaces. The drum performance from 4:30-5:00 showed off how well this unit could handle dynamics. All above are pros. It is hard for me to pick one con. If force me to choose one. the only con is that it has only one drive which cause weak richness in picky range response. Personally I am super impressed by this unit.''

Oh, and Audiosense have a single dynamic too, and will lauch dual BA-DD soon. A company to check out. I'm waiting for mine to arrive...because they work on a new 8cores cable to be included instead of 4cores stock one.

I've got both the T100 (Single Dynamic) and the T180 (Single Knowles Balanced Armature), and like both of them.
I originally bought the T100, because I was looking for a low profile earphone, that would be comfortable to use while sleeping - and it is.
For such a thin and lightweight earphone, the T100 has a surprisingly wide frequency response - with good low Bass, Midrange, and Treble.
The T180 also sounds good, but doesn't go as low as the T100.

Jul 12, 2019 at 11:56 PM Post #18,739 of 31,833
I've got both the T100 (Single Dynamic) and the T180 (Single Knowles Balanced Armature), and like both of them.
I originally bought the T100, because I was looking for a low profile earphone, that would be comfortable to use while sleeping - and it is.
For such a thin and lightweight earphone, the T100 has a surprisingly wide frequency response - with good low Bass, Midrange, and Treble.
The T180 also sounds good, but doesn't go as low as the T100.

So the T100 with single DD is better here? how about micro details and decay speed (usually BA win on these aspects) . I keep watching Audiosense, seems very promising

Jul 13, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #18,741 of 31,833
I have just been trying out the MH755 with my Creative XFi2. Excellent results, it seem like a good pairing. The X Fi expander really works to widen the soundstage.

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:14 AM Post #18,743 of 31,833
The microphonics are eliminated if you wear them ‘up’ (ie behind the ear) instead of ‘down’.

Thanks @Slater , this piece of advise really works! Although it looks weird, it's finally fixed the irritating microphonics on my MH755. Super pro tip!

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #18,745 of 31,833
Rank your top three budget IEMs in terms of best noise-isolation? Would really appreciate a bonus of if the sound signature has too much bass or not.

The isolation strongly depends on how tight the IEM shells fit into one's ear and the choice of tips for the tightness of the seal.

With C16/A10 fitting tightly for me and XL spiral dots (a bit largish but sealing well to fully enjoy BA bass) it isolates too much - I missed couple of phone calls :)

Jul 13, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #18,747 of 31,833
Hopefully they come up with something of higher quality as both the Crescent and Kanas Pro were flawed. An IEM you can not listen too for long periods without condensation causing imbalance is a major design flaw.
Is this condensation flaw only in hot weather? It doesnt make sense in the winter.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2019 at 11:47 PM Post #18,750 of 31,833
I'm considering what next to buy...
Trying to pick from ZS10 pro, ****, QT5, T2 or something totally new like now I'm reading here great things about T100.
Want good low/mid Bass, but not only Bass, If you know what I mean .
I'm thinking of buying 2, probably from AliExpress. Any suggestions would be great.

Edit: btw, for ppl who use AliExpress, they're having a sale 7/15 - 7/17

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back