CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 13, 2019 at 5:19 PM Post #16,816 of 31,833
Yes, **** ****. As I said before, I completely accept the possibility that I got a bad pair, but both earpieces sounded identical. This held true with not only switching the left and right earpieces, but using different cables. If they *were* defective, both earpieces had the exact same defect. That seems... unlikely.

Would you define muddy as lacking clarity and muffled as that's the exact opposite of what I'm hearing with them?

I understand that things consistently get over hyped on here, but the same happens in the opposite direction too, with people being intentionally contrary to the hype. I always find the truth is somewhere in-between.

I like them and think they're great value and don't really care, or should I say get influenced by, what others think.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019 at 10:05 PM Post #16,823 of 31,833
I'm about to do a big sale of my own stuff here in China. :ksc75smile:

Too many to handle...:deadhorse:

we seem to not know how to do that so I just want to stop. I would hate to actually count what I have... and what he has... or add up the cost...

Mar 13, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #16,824 of 31,833
we are running out of room to store this stuff...

now someone needs to make this dimension pocket a reality

98b78105a82d84bbecd544ed39afd716.gif

Attachments

• 98b78105a82d84bbecd544ed39afd716.gif
    98b78105a82d84bbecd544ed39afd716.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Mar 14, 2019 at 5:15 AM Post #16,825 of 31,833
I posted my criticism well before crinacle posted his measurements. Check the dates on my posts in this thread. You're also totally ignoring the fact that this board often behaves in the exact opposite way, hyping up tons of headphones to an absurd degree, many of which don't hold up to the praise.

I didn't dislike the **** because it wasn't tuned well (though it's not), I disliked it because it was incredibly muddy. No detail, no definition, and not enjoyable to listen to on any level. I honestly wonder what people in this thread are comparing them to.

what's brilliant is that someone bought the **** for crin being highly confident he'll like it, lol.

I wouldn't say crin's focus lines up with mine exactly (he loves DD bass and hate BA bass, for example), but his impression lined up a with a couple reviewers that I also trust (and matches my experience). Which is the point of a review, tbh, especially for something subjective like audio. Feels like a broken record at this point, but it seems it needs to be said constantly every time a reviewer bash is starting.

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:15 AM Post #16,826 of 31,833
what's brilliant is that someone bought the **** for crin being highly confident he'll like it, lol.

I wouldn't say crin's focus lines up with mine exactly (he loves DD bass and hate BA bass, for example), but his impression lined up a with a couple reviewers that I also trust (and matches my experience). Which is the point of a review, tbh, especially for something subjective like audio. Feels like a broken record at this point, but it seems it needs to be said constantly every time a reviewer bash is starting.

as a matter of fact, he did already
https://crinacle.com/2019/03/12/****-****-unboxing/

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:40 AM Post #16,828 of 31,833
I understand that things consistently get over hyped on here, but the same happens in the opposite direction too, with people being intentionally contrary to the hype.

The anti-hype train?

we seem to not know how to do that so I just want to stop. I would hate to actually count what I have... and what he has... or add up the cost...

AB1056BB-EAC8-45F2-8892-A7C691356B64.jpeg

Mar 14, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #16,829 of 31,833
Can someone please recommend me some earphones.
I'm looking for a daily commute driver that are relatively durable, has replaceable cables, comfortable and I possibly wanna try dual/dynamic drivers but the last point is not as important.
I currently love my DZAT DF-10 & Rock Zicron but want a new one. Something sounding in between.
I also want one I'll be using mainly for PC gaming as well as some movies & music (Old Rock and old hip hop). So more bassy like the Zicron? It could be the same model or two totally different ones.
I was looking at the KZ & vjjb lineups since they sell them here in Korea where i'm stationed, but any other recommendations are cool. Thank you.

Mar 14, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #16,830 of 31,833
Can someone please recommend me some earphones.
I'm looking for a daily commute driver that are relatively durable, has replaceable cables, comfortable and I possibly wanna try dual/dynamic drivers but the last point is not as important.
I currently love my DZAT DF-10 & Rock Zicron but want a new one. Something sounding in between.
I also want one I'll be using mainly for PC gaming as well as some movies & music (Old Rock and old hip hop). So more bassy like the Zicron? It could be the same model or two totally different ones.
I was looking at the KZ & vjjb lineups since they sell them here in Korea where i'm stationed, but any other recommendations are cool. Thank you.
KZ ZSN and C04 suit your requirement considering you need a mini all-rounder and assuming you're on a budget. Although, it would be helpful if you can specify your budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back