Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line, USB & Coax Out for $150
Apr 16, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #1,351 of 6,262
Apr 16, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #1,352 of 6,262
Oly micro 4/3 FTW, yo!!!

B
Gracias, Senor!

And congrats for making it through my rambling video, lol :p

Ha ha I'm a big fan of both you and HBB's vids. With HBB being the brash, crazy one (in a good way) and you being more civil and grounded. And how big is that m1? The size of a postage stamp? Lol
Happy Easter everyone, don't eat too much ham!

Oh and speaking of crazy, you have to be a little crazy to spend what we do on little boxes filled with wire and chips :wink:

Apr 16, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #1,353 of 6,262
Wait a minute...both of those ain't Leica, gotta be a R3 with custom leather wrap and spaghetti leather strap!

BTW, good job on the vid!

Dude, I've been rocking a custom-made leather hand strap + spaghetti sling-style shoulder strap combo and textured leatherette wrap on MY Oly E-PM1 for years, lol. I'm not a hipster by any stretch, though :p

Ha ha I'm a big fan of both you and HBB's vids. With HBB being the brash, crazy one (in a good way) and you being more civil and grounded. And how big is that m1? The size of a postage stamp? Lol

Oh and speaking of crazy, you have to be a little crazy to spend what we do on little boxes filled with wire and chips :wink:

Yeah, we're all little cray-cray :wink_face:

M1 is a wee bit bigger than a postage stamp, lol. It is really small and immensely pocketable, though with "just good enough" sound.

No ham here. Been a vegetarian for 25 years now :L3000:

And thanks for the kind words, guys. I know my videos aren't full of high-tech production values, but I think it has a certain lo-fi charm, lol :p

Alright, guys. Off to hunt Easter Eggs with the wee boys!

Apr 16, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #1,354 of 6,262
No ham here. Been a vegetarian for 25 years now
L3000.gif

Alright, guys. Off to hunt Easter Eggs with the wee boys!

Vegetarian Easter Eggs?

Apr 17, 2017 at 12:11 AM Post #1,360 of 6,262
Must compliment Andrew at Musicteck. I asked him a question about availability of the N3, and sent a helpful answer explaining the delay in Hong Kong almost instantaneously on the weekend.

I am a sucker for great service and look forward to being his customer.

Andrew's awesome. You're in good hands!

Apr 17, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #1,361 of 6,262
I ate so much honey baked ham today I'm oinking. Between that and 3 cheese mac and cheese, and rum cake my cholesterol has to be off the charts. I did have one veggie to sort of counter all the fat, asparagus
smily_headphones1.gif

I just had some hummus and pita bread.

Which is probably the kind of food Jesus ate, when you think about it.

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:02 AM Post #1,363 of 6,262
I am really happy with the firmware v1 and the synergy with Puresounds ps100-600. Should I upgrade to v1.1? I have seen battery life complaints here, so is there anything which will significantly improve for me if I upgrade?

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:44 AM Post #1,364 of 6,262
a mate is off to singapore so ive asked him to visit jaben a pick me one of these up while he's there.

Apr 17, 2017 at 9:37 AM Post #1,365 of 6,262

Oh and speaking of crazy, you have to be a little crazy to spend what we do on little boxes filled with wire and chips
wink.gif

Basil: Look, uh, go and get me a hammer. 
Manuel: Uh, como? 
Basil: Hammer. 
Manuel: Hammer, oh... Oh, hamma sandwich! 
Basil: Oh, do I have to go through this every time? Look, a HAMMER. 
Manuel: My hamster? 
Basil: No, not your hamster. How could I knock a nail in with your hamster? Well... I could try, no, it doesn't... No, I'll get it. You come here and tidy. You know - tidy? 
Manuel: Oh, tidy. Si. 
Basil: [walking away] Yes, I'll get hkhammer and hkhit you on the hkhead with it hkhard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back