Cavalli Audio - Liquid Fire
Nov 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #106 of 148
So with LF 2 growing nearer (I hope) and after hearing it with the TH900 I'm considering the pair. I'm surprised more people aren't excited about the next run of Liquid Fires. I hope people haven't forgotten about this amp. 

It's on the fast track for a comeback. :D

Dec 11, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #114 of 148
love the shot of the 6922s all nestled between the heat sinks.  very cool shot.
and one that i'm assuming will be featured on the front panel / view window...

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #116 of 148
Patiently waiting for Mk II...

Feb 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #118 of 148
Does anyone know what is going on with Cavalli Audio, other than the link posted above? I've been trying to contact them through their website and pms via this forums for weeks now. Trying to get an update on when this amazing amp is going to be released, and if there is some sort of pre-order list.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 8, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #119 of 148
I'd imagine the ones that know aren't really in a place to say anything.

Shame we're basically stuck in limbo, but I get it...

Quote:
Does anyone know what is going on with Cavalli Audio, other than the link posted above? I've been trying to contact them through their website and pms via this forums for weeks now. Trying to get an update on when this amazing amp is going to be released, and if there is some sort of pre-order list.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 8, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #120 of 148
Quote:
I'd imagine the ones that know aren't really in a place to say anything.

Shame we're basically stuck in limbo, but I get it...

Yea, I definitely understand things come up that are unexpected and our lives can turn hectic at a moments notice. I was so excited about the new LF, and now am having second thoughts on whether or not I can wait... I have that itch that we should all know so well. I guess patience is not a virtue of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back