Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Feb 29, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #976 of 2,306

Quote:
Has anyone received their Liquid Fire amp from the February 2012 production run as of yet?

Mine is ready to ship tomorrow.

Feb 29, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #977 of 2,306
I'm picking mine up from Alex in the morning.
wink.gif

EDIT: And my turntable still has a broken cart. I really wish I'd gotten it repaired by now. Soon though, I swear.

Mar 1, 2012 at 10:13 AM Post #979 of 2,306

Quote:
Congratulations guys!

Not yet, I still have to get it shipped, then wait for it to make its way across the border, and sit in customs for jeebus knows how long.

I'm probably 2 weeks off. No worries though, it'll come.

Mar 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #980 of 2,306
I'm off to see the wizard (or the doctor in this case). By the way, for others getting theirs. He was at the FedEx office when I called this morning. :D

Mar 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #981 of 2,306

Quote:
I'm off to see the wizard (or the doctor in this case). By the way, for others getting theirs. He was at the FedEx office when I called this morning. :D

You called Alex Cavalli to check on his whereabouts? Sounds like a little stalking to me.
wink_face.gif

I know that you will enjoy the LF. Congrats!

Mar 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #982 of 2,306
I was calling to see if he was actually at the meet spot yet. :D

Unfortunately I won't get to hear it until much later tonight, but that's okay. I didn't have to wait for it to ship. Gotta say shaking Alex's hand was pretty satisfying this time. It's officially mine.
Quote:
You called Alex Cavalli to check on his whereabouts? Sounds like a little stalking to me.
wink_face.gif

I know that you will enjoy the LF. Congrats!

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #987 of 2,306
I know full well what to expect. I made my final purchase after getting to hear it in my home for 2 weeks around Christmas. Alex said that unit had about 200 hours on it. Mine is at 50 now at 50, so the next week or so will still be burn in time, but I'll be doing a ton of listening throughout.

I'm just excited to have one of my own now.
Quote:
MT - i'm almost as excited for you as when i got my LF.
congrats and ENJOY!!!!!

L3000.gif

Mar 2, 2012 at 1:06 AM Post #990 of 2,306
Yeah that's only there for the photo. Why on earth would I do that?

Quote:
I didn't realize you could do vertical mounting 
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'm pretty sure you just placed the LCD's there for the photo but just incase, you don't really want to place them over a heat vent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back