Jan 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM Post #872 of 2,306

Quote:

Quote:
We need to stay on topic here.

Originally Posted by sridhar3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Oh sweet irony.

I agree: Stay on Topic--
John Bonham and the rest of aforementioned drummers all sound incredibly awesome on the Liquid Fire.

And so would Lee Michaels Fifth.

Jan 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #873 of 2,306
^ Yes. Hammond organ music on the Liquid Fire. Leslie speakers! Total out-of-body experience--which reminds me: do y'all remember Delaney & Bonnie and Friends "On Tour with Eric Clapton"? I am firing up the LF right now to start my Sunday Morning Music Madness. Then I have to clean my apartment. :wink:

Boy do I love my LF on a Sunday morning. (Of course listening to the LF M-F & Sat. ain't bad as well!)

Jan 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #874 of 2,306
Liquid Fire Leslie mania.  8:49 into ELP's Tarkus you can hear the speaker spinning in it's cabinet w/the LF!  I love how the low end is so defined w/organ and drums!  The LCD2.2's at work here too.

Jan 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM Post #875 of 2,306

Quote:
Absolutely agreed! Then I'll take Neil Peart.
biggrin.gif

bonham and peart are gods to me as well, jimmy chamberlin deserves mention too.

Jan 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #876 of 2,306
Crap.

I'm in now too, placed my deposit with Cavalli this morning. He says "before the end of February"

Does anyone know how to make 6 weeks go by really really fast?

Once it ships and I order a pair of LCD3s, I am going to block the headfi url... My wallet can't take much more.

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #878 of 2,306

Sure, buy lots of stuff so you have a delivery every day.
Then have a nice chat with the UPS delivery girl on a daily basis.
Time flies!  :)

Quote:
Crap.

I'm in now too, placed my deposit with Cavalli this morning. He says "before the end of February"

Does anyone know how to make 6 weeks go by really really fast?

Once it ships and I order a pair of LCD3s, I am going to block the headfi url... My wallet can't take much more.

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #879 of 2,306

Quote:

"What can brown do for you?"

"Anything you like! And THEN SOME!"

Sweet Jesus wow.

Seriously, she would cost a LOT more than several reference systems and you know it 
wink.gif

Jan 13, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #884 of 2,306
Just got paid and officially have the rest of my LF money...now it just needs to ship...

Can't wait much longer. Listening to my LCD 2 without it for the last month has been awful.

EDIT: WOAH IS ME

Jan 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #885 of 2,306

Quote:
Just got paid and officially have the rest of my LF money...now it just needs to ship...

Can't wait much longer. Listening to my LCD 2 without it for the last month has been awful.

EDIT: WOAH IS ME

I picked up a Burson HA 160D right after Xmas on a whim (what kind of sick hobby has $1,250 whims???) as I was still undecided about the LF or other options in its pricerange, and it's a substantial upgrade over the previous Lyr and SA8004 I was running them out of, so I am currently pacified in lieu of the arrival of the LF... however, knowing what's coming and waiting is indeed it's own kind of hell 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back