CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017 at 5:40 PM Post #226 of 529
Let me guess ping pong?

Mar 21, 2017 at 7:28 PM Post #230 of 529
A friend and I are going. We live 30 miles away, so the drive shouldn't be too bad.

The plan is to go on Sunday afternoon to maybe avoid heavy attendance ... does this seem right? We definitely want to check out the big Sennheiser rig.

My first CanJam. Can I bring my own stack in order to listen to headphones/IEMs?

I'm really interested in how the brand new Final FI-BA-SST compares to my AKR02, my reference IEMs.

I will be there for two days, please let me know if you want to listen to the Lab 2.  On afternoon is definitely not enough.  At least spend a day and have fun.

Mar 21, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #231 of 529

How can those of us not on Facebook enter the contest...(besides signing up for the account I've avoided having all these years! :)) ?

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #232 of 529
I will be there for two days, please let me know if you want to listen to the Lab 2.  On afternoon is definitely not enough.  At least spend a day and have fun.

Hi Jalo,

Yes, the schedule has changed. We're going to come first thing Saturday and spend the whole day there (thanks to those who suggested this).

I'll pm you to get your number so we can meet. I want to experience Nirvana through the Lab II. :D

Mar 22, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #233 of 529
Hi, I'm with AQ.

We don't think you should have to create a social media account just to enter the contest so you can enter by coming to the AQ booth at the show, auditioning product then signing up to enter.

The social media share is a second entry, so if you sign in at the show you will be entered once to win.

Hope this answers your question.

Looking forward to seeing you at CanJam!

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #235 of 529
Don't miss you chance to audition the A16 Realiser from Smyth Research! Here is the link to the sign up form: [COLOR=444444]https://goo.gl/LmGmml[/COLOR]

Please have your CanJam SoCal ticket number for sign up and as a reminder, it's one audition slot per CanJam attendee! Register for CanJam SoCal here: [COLOR=444444]https://goo.gl/Vydbdj[/COLOR]

Very interested in this. What kind of speaker system/room will be used for the Realizer demo? Would A16 backers be able to get a copy of their PRIR measurements?

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #236 of 529

FREE Gear Measurements with Audio Precision

How Does Your Gear Measure?
Whether you’re an exhibitor or an attendee, this is an opportunity to test your equipment—headphones, DACs, amplifiers, etc.—with high-performance audio analyzers and consult with one of our audio test experts.
Offered as a free service during CanJam SoCal, this is your chance to receive key audio measurements of your product or prototype and receive a flash drive with a report of the results plus the APx project file used to create the report.  Each session includes 30 minutes of time on one of two test stations and time with one of our audio test experts to discuss your results.  
To register for a test session:
Register using the Sign-Up form here:

* CanJam SoCal attendees will need to provide their Eventbrite ticket number in the designated field on the sign-up page. Click here to purchase your CanJam SoCal 2017 ticket.

Audio Precision will be in the Atrium II demo suite

Mar 23, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #237 of 529
Guys, as a reminder T-Shirt preorders are due in this weekend and no later than Monday morning, March 27. To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are $30 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. As a reminder, CanJam SoCal volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

Mar 23, 2017 at 6:17 PM Post #238 of 529
third_eye|L|1

Thanks!

Larry

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:06 PM Post #240 of 529
Buke9|XL|1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back