1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
  1. Bright
    Hey guys!

Audio noob making my first CanJam event and wondering what I can expect! It seems like the best thing to do is to bring my own cans and audio if possible? Can probably only make it on Saturday, but it's probably for the better. The more I listen to, the more I'll want what I can't afford.

I've been wanting to purchase a basic Schiit stack and wondering if there's a chance at discounts at the show? Do most booths run deals? 

Also, is it too late for me to snag a shirt?

I look forward to meeting everyone!

2. asquare3376
    Girls, free drinks, free food etc.. Lol, just kidding. My first one too. I am going only on Saturday to avoid that rush of blood to the wallet. I am carrying my ZX-100/PHA-3/WM1A/Z5 in a backpack. Don't know what to expect there,so may as well be ready to enjoy my own setup.. Hahaha
    See you there :)

3. Bright

Wow! Why don't we have CanJam every weekend!?

4. third_eye Moderator

It's not too late. What size do you need?

5. Zachik

If memory serves me right - Schiit did not offer any discounts at previous CanJam events (I have only been to 1. CanJam SoCal in 2 weeks will be my 2nd [​IMG])

6. Byronb
    Yeah Schiit doesn't do discounts.

7. EZE99

How about Campfire Audio?

8. third_eye Moderator
    Guys, here is the current list of Show Specials for CanJam SoCal. This list is not yet complete and will be updated prior to the event. Additionally, we will be providing a handout of all of the Specials at the Registration Desk.

Exhibitors
    Specials
    1More15% off all products expect Quad Driver
    64 Audio20% show special discount
     Tia Fourte Giveaway! Visit the 64 Audio Booth for more info.
    BlueElla normally $700, at show $650; Sadie normally $400, at show $350
    Brainwavz AudioGiveaway Promotion: 3x The B200 BA earphones + the Krudul duo earphone hangers (visit booth for more details)
     Brainwavz B150 Balanced Armature Earphones + Krudul: $70.00
     Brainwavz B200 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones + Krudul: $120.00
     Brainwavz Sheepskin Earpads: $30.00
     Brainwavz Sheepskin Angled Earpads: $40.00
    Imnano30% off Siren V1 and Storm S1
    JDS LabsFree Shipping for those mentioning CanJam SoCal in their order notes; valid from April 7-9
    Periodic Audio10% discount on all products purchased at show
     A daily drawing for one of each of our products will be held (6 total IEMs over the two days); need not be present to win
    RHA15% Discount on the online store using code SOCAL2017; Personalized Dacamp L1 giveaway
    Trinity Audio30% off via a coupon voucher to be handed out at CanJam SoCal
    Ultimate EarsBuy a UERR and get 50% off the UE18+
    V-Moda10% off on REMIX BT Speaker at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
     10% off on CROSSFADE 2 WIRELESS at the show or with e-coupon to pick up at the booth
    ZMF Headphones$100 off all planar headphones, $200 off list price of Atticus and Eikon

taropaste and sup27606 like this.
  9. EZE99

Perfect.  I would give my right arm to win that Tia Fourte!

10. third_eye Moderator

Yeah, I heard it in Singapore for the first time.....it's quite amazing.

11. third_eye Moderator
    quietplacebanner.jpg

For those wishing to demo TOTL systems in a quiet environment, Mr Speakers and Schiit Audio have teamed up to present their flagship offerings in the Atrium III room at CanJam SoCal 2017! (Both will also be present in the main Exhibit Area at CanJam SoCal as well)

Register here to to audition the MrSpeakers Electrostatic system: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080c4aaba72caafc1-highend 
    This schedule signs you up for 15 minutes on the Elecrostatic system with MrSpeakers' prototype headphone on a Blue  Hawaii with NOS Siemens EL34 tubes and front-ended by the mighty Yggdrasil DAC.   There will also be ETHER Flow headphones powered by Schiit's  Gungnir Multibit DAC and Mjolnir 2 amp (with Phillips Miniwatt tubes) which you can enjoy after your electrostat session.  
    You will need to register with your CanJam SoCal Eventbrite ticket number which should be input into the Comment field in the form. CanJam SoCal 2017 tickets are available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/canjam-socal-2017-tickets-27797442900

12. EZE99

If I buy a shirt, will you throw in a Tia Fourte?

13. EZE99
    @third_eye My name is Ethan too, and Ethan's buy each other Tia Fourte's lol

14. buke9
    Signed up can't wait heard them twice before thru a BHSE and a Cavalli Liquid Lightning 2 but this will be so much better as it will be a quiet room.

First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.