1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator
    SC17_Head-Fi_FrontPage_0921161.png

After an amazing few years at the Westin South Coast Plaza, CanJam SoCal has "outgrown" it's space and we're now kicking it into higher gear as we move to our new location in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, at the JW Marriott at L.A. Live! The city's premier sports and entertainment complex is right at our doorstep, click here for more information. 

We're very excited to announce CanJam SoCal 2017! SAVE THE DATE and be sure to check in to the thread! 

EVENT DETAILS

CanJam SoCal 2017
    JW Marriott L.A. LIVE
    900 West Olympic Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90015
    USA

Saturday, April 8, 2017
    10am to 6pm

Sunday, April 9, 2017
    10am to 6pm

Show Passes
    Weekend Pass - $25
    One Day Pass - $20

Kids 12 and under have Free Admission with an adult pass holder

Attendee Registration
    Please click here to purchase passes for the event.

Exhibitor Registration
    For companies wishing to exhibit at CanJam SoCal 2017, please contact me via PM (third_eye) or via email: ethan@canjam.org

Press Registration
    Accredited members of press can click here to register for CanJam SoCal 2017.

Travel
    Overflowing with luxury resources, the JW Marriott L.A. LIVE places you in the heart of the action in downtown Los Angeles, just moments from the city's top attractions. Relax in style in the spacious hotel rooms, which boast elegant contemporary decor and a wide range of outstanding amenities. Indulge in some of the finest cuisine in downtown Los Angeles at over 20 onsite and L.A. LIVE restaurants, discover tranquility at the hotel's signature spa, or soak up the sun at the magnificent outdoor pool. In addition, our unparalleled location makes it easy to explore the best of Los Angeles; the hotel is within walking distance of L.A. LIVE, Staples Center, and the Los Angeles Convention Center. 

Sports Events 
    For sports fans, CanJam SoCal is taking place right next to the world famous Staples Center, home of the LA Lakers, Clippers, and Kings. And over the CanJam weekend there are some great games!

Thursday, April 6 - LA Kings vs Calgary Flames
    Friday, April 7 - LA Lakers vs Sacramento Kings
    Saturday, April 8 - LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks
    Sunday, April 9 - LA Lakers vs Minnesota Timberwolves
    Monday, April 10 - LA Clippers vs Houston Rockets 

Hotel Discounts 
    We have a limited number of rooms available at a discounted rate of $249/night. Please use this link to reserve your rooms. Given the cost of accommodation, the rooms are also available to share and please feel free to post in the thread in case you are looking for room sharing opportunities.

Parking
    Valet parking will be available for $16/day. Additional parking options (for both day and overnight parking) in the area can be found at: http://www.parkwhiz.com/jw-marriott-los-angeles-la-live-parking/?daily=1

CanJam Volunteers
    In addition to our official CanJam Event Staff, we will be looking for several volunteers to help us out at the Registration Desk during the show. You will need to be able to commit to a half-day (4 hours) on either Saturday or Sunday. CanJam Volunteers will receive a free weekend pass along with a CanJam SoCal 2017 T-Shirt. If interested, please send me a PM.

Get Social
    Help us spread the word! Stay up to date on all things CanJam:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanJamGLOBAL/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/CanJamGlobal
    #listenlikeneverbefore

SoCal_17_Avatar_091216.png

2. third_eye Moderator
    [​IMG]

500x1000px-LL-14901790_Audeze_Logo_2014_Black.png
    900x900px-LL-23aff5e3_500x1000px-LL-abbfd16c_8a41189b_Echobox-logo-600-300.png
    Focal.jpg

500x1000px-LL-45c24940_HIFILogo.jpg

600x600px-LL-21f63544_CJSC16_Thread_Sponsors_Noble_01a.png  

3. third_eye Moderator
  4. third_eye Moderator
    SC17_Head-Fi_Header_TSHIRTS_103016.png

Hey everyone, it's T-SHIRT TIME! [​IMG]

CanJam_shirt_front_030217.jpg
    CanJam_shirt_back_030317.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
    third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are $30 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders is Friday, March 24. As a reminder, CanJam SoCal volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

5. warrenpchi Administrator
    As always, Cavalli Audio will there!  And this time around, we should have something completely new!  [​IMG]

Odin412, reddog and makethemusic like this.
  6. thatonenoob
    Second* post and heck I'm definitely coming!

7. Netforce
    CanJam SoCal holds a special place to me, I am so glad to see we are expanding! Questyle will be attending and hope to see everyone there!

8. Muinarc
    I'll be there!

9. AxelCloris Administrator
    More CanJam you say? Yes please!

10. Kamakahah
    Canjam time? Oh yeah, I'm in.

11. Jalo
    I really like the Westin  for the past two to three years.  The Hilton at the LAX was also very good, very convenient from the airport.  Down town LA is usually hard to get to, hard to park, hard to find another good hotel to stay and expensive to stay.  But I will be there.

12. Fidelity King
    Going to this one for sure. I was thinking of going to CanJam London, but this seems like much more fun. 

13. AxelCloris Administrator
    Why not both? [​IMG]

14. miceblue
    Heeey that's just a bus ride away from me. I'll be attending!

15. Yeskey
    Last year was my first Canjam and I had a blast meeting a bunch of cool people and listening to great gear. Looking forward to Canjam 2017

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.