Mar 28, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #273 of 529
Decided go to CAN JAM
o2smile.gif
o2smile.gif
, cant wait anymore , happy to tear! 

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:48 PM Post #274 of 529
Pretty excited as well.

Mar 29, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #281 of 529

For those wishing to demo TOTL systems in a quiet environment, Mr Speakers and Schiit Audio have teamed up to present their flagship offerings in the Atrium III room at CanJam SoCal 2017! (Both will also be present in the main Exhibit Area at CanJam SoCal as well)

Register here to to audition the MrSpeakers Electrostatic system: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080c4aaba72caafc1-highend 
This schedule signs you up for 15 minutes on the Elecrostatic system with MrSpeakers' prototype headphone on a Blue  Hawaii with NOS Siemens EL34 tubes and front-ended by the mighty Yggdrasil DAC.   There will also be ETHER Flow headphones powered by Schiit's  Gungnir Multibit DAC and Mjolnir 2 amp (with Phillips Miniwatt tubes) which you can enjoy after your electrostat session.  
You will need to register with your CanJam SoCal Eventbrite ticket number which should be input into the Comment field in the form. CanJam SoCal 2017 tickets are available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/canjam-socal-2017-tickets-27797442900

I am reserved for this session... but given previous experience... I wonder.. is there a set play list from which we can expect to listen. I would like to tune my ears to songs before showing up. If we have access to something like Tidal, or as Seinheisser did at the NY CanJam, a specifically curated set  of 5 songs. I'd like to know what that is before I arrive.

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #282 of 529
Yes, the Audio Precision team can measure pretty much whatever you bring--headphones, amps, DACs--and will provide you with a flash drive with a report of the results plus the APx project file used to create the report.

These measurement sessions are available to DIY'ers, curious hobbyists with gear they've been curious about measuring, and companies who would like to see how their products measure with the industry's best audio analyzers.

Can we sign up for more than one spot?

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #283 of 529

I am reserved for this session... but given previous experience... I wonder.. is there a set play list from which we can expect to listen. I would like to tune my ears to songs before showing up. If we have access to something like Tidal, or as Seinheisser did at the NY CanJam, a specifically curated set  of 5 songs. I'd like to know what that is before I arrive.

Mike likes Wagner. Let's hope he's pulled some strings to have the Solti Ring on whatever source they use. Unless you can hook up your laptop.

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #284 of 529

Register here to experience the Sennheiser HE 1 - the legendary Orpheus - Reborn! Slots are available on a first come first serve basis, and one slot per registered CanJam attendee. You will need to input your CanJam Eventbrite ticket number in the form, CanJam SoCal Volunteers or Exhibitors can input "Volunteer" or "Exhibitor" in this field. The HE 1 listening sessions will take place in the Studio IV room in the Atrium section of the hotel, just above the main lobby area. 

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #285 of 529
Can we make sure there is classical music represented on the Sennheiser reel? Perhaps the Wintersturme from Die Walkure? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back