1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last
  1. RHA Team
    Be sure to pop by the RHA table and enter our Dacamp L1 Giveaway!​
     ​
    A5_rev02.jpg

RHA Stay updated on RHA at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/rhaaudio https://twitter.com/rha https://www.rha-audio.com/uk/?utm_source=Head%20Fi&utm_campaign=Website_Hyperlink&utm_medium=link
  2. AxelCloris Administrator
    That's already a considerable number of show discounts, and if more are being added then that spells danger for my wallet. Might have to make sure to "accidentally" leave it in Detroit when I make trip out. :wink:

3. JingY
    Decided go to CAN JAM[​IMG][​IMG] , cant wait anymore , happy to tear! 

Muzzlehatch likes this.
  4. geoffalter11
    Pretty excited as well.

5. bosiemoncrieff
    When is orpheus sign up going live? Will there be some warning?

6. asquare3376
    Please don't cry now itself. Wait till your credit card statement gets generated :wink:

7. EZE99

When you might buy  Kaiser Encore and/or an Andromeda haha

8. JingY

I hope I can see all of you at CAN JAM

9. JingY

I will find some interesting from CAN JAM

10. asquare3376
    I'm only visiting on Saturday. I'll be easy to spot, the most handsome guy with a backpack, lol [​IMG] 

11. deserat

I am reserved for this session... but given previous experience... I wonder.. is there a set play list from which we can expect to listen. I would like to tune my ears to songs before showing up. If we have access to something like Tidal, or as Seinheisser did at the NY CanJam, a specifically curated set  of 5 songs. I'd like to know what that is before I arrive.

12. Jalo

Can we sign up for more than one spot?

13. bosiemoncrieff

Mike likes Wagner. Let's hope he's pulled some strings to have the Solti Ring on whatever source they use. Unless you can hook up your laptop.

14. third_eye Moderator
    HiRES0317_CanJam_SoCal_800x500px_.jpg

Register here to experience the Sennheiser HE 1 - the legendary Orpheus - Reborn! Slots are available on a first come first serve basis, and one slot per registered CanJam attendee. You will need to input your CanJam Eventbrite ticket number in the form, CanJam SoCal Volunteers or Exhibitors can input "Volunteer" or "Exhibitor" in this field. The HE 1 listening sessions will take place in the Studio IV room in the Atrium section of the hotel, just above the main lobby area. 

15. bosiemoncrieff
    Can we make sure there is classical music represented on the Sennheiser reel? Perhaps the Wintersturme from Die Walkure? 

LAcruisin likes this.
First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.