1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. deserat

That would be great! I've been working my way through the Solti Ring. (No easy task given my total lack of appreciation for opera)

2. bosiemoncrieff
    are we limited to one session?

3. 16 Bit Bowser
    Some day I will make it to a CanJam AND hear the Orpheus.... Some Day! 

4. third_eye Moderator

Yes. We would like to give as many people as possible an opportunity to get a slot.

5. third_eye Moderator

Well, that's one of the reasons we do these in major cities and nice hotels.......so it can be fun to plan a trip/holiday around the CanJam dates. Maybe next time!

6. DrunkSaru
    just signed up for HE-1 audition. I'm excited. I wasn't sure I'd get the ability to sign up with how quickly NY's signup filled up.

7. 16 Bit Bowser
    Thanks! Hey I was wondering if there was an email list or notification you can get to inform you about the next CanJam/Head-fi meet? 

8. third_eye Moderator

Sure, you can sign up to the CanJam Global mailing list here: http://www.canjamglobal.com/contact

The next scheduled CanJam shows are:

CanJam London 2017 - July 15-16
    CanJam@RMAF 2017(Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) - October 6-8
    CanJam NYC 2018 - February 17-18, 2018

with more to follow in 2018.

9. 16 Bit Bowser
    Thanks! I will attend one day.

Cheers!

10. buke9
    Got in on the HE-1 . CanJam is awesome this just makes more awesomer : ) Just a week and half away starting to fell it.

11. EZE99

If the feeling you are feeling is that of your wallet magically levitating out of your pocket, then Im with you.

12. third_eye Moderator

Me too......in the home stretch now...[​IMG]

giphy.gif

13. buke9
    Yes I'm with you. Had a great time last year and hope to have a better time this year. Our 24th anniversary is a day after CanJam closes so she actually bought in to come to CanJam and a couple of days in San Diego I am a lucky man

14. AxelCloris Administrator

Damn, lucky you. I tried getting my wife to join me at the show and to celebrate our anniversary after the event in LA. Unfortunately she's too busy during that time.

15. geoffalter11

Where in Detroit are you? I grew up ther pe and went to MSU.

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.