CanJam NYC 2024 (March 9-10, 2024)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2024 at 11:10 PM Post #271 of 726
I'm thinking of walking to Audio46 after I check in on Friday. Has anyone done this before? Is it a good way to demo some gear before the show? The two headphones I'm most interested in (potential purchase) are the Abyss Diana MR and the Meze Empyrean II. Audio46 carries both of them, and I know each model will be extremely popular (read: long lines) at the show.

I've demoed stuff there many times, it's a great store and my go-to. Note that it's a tiny store, though I've never personally seen more than 2 other people demoing things there at once. You might want to contact them beforehand to see if they have any open box models to demo.

Jan 27, 2024 at 5:15 PM Post #272 of 726
Sennheiser would have very serious competition in this price range with the Warwick Acoustics Somona Model One, a very good electrostatic headphone system.
Yeah but Sennheiser has thousands of stores across the globe and has serious media influence and I haven't seen someone mentions that model you've stated once neither in this forum or hundred channels that I watch so Sennheiser releasing HE-1 Junior at that price, I think will simply have no competition. Because people can't "want" things they don't know about.

Well of course if Jake Paul fights McGregor in octagon with Warwick Bravura on his neck things can change quickly. It's all about marketing these days.

Jan 27, 2024 at 8:42 PM Post #273 of 726
24NYCheaders_sponsors.jpg

Campfire Audio
Headphones.com
Qobuz
Viva Audio

24NYCheaders_exhibitors.jpg

Abyss Headphones
ADV.
Astell&Kern
Audeze
Audio46
Audio-Technica
Aune
Benchmark Media Systems
Bloom Audio
Burson Audio
Campfire Audio
Chord Electronics
Creative
Dan Clark Audio
dCS
Dekoni Audio
DUNU
EarMen
Effect Audio
Eletech
Elysian Acoustic Labs
Empire Ears
FatFreq
Feliks Audio
FiiO
final
Fine Sounds America
Flash Acoustics
Focal
Fostex
HeadAmp Audio Electronics
Headphones.com
HED Unity
HEDD
HIFIMAN
High End by Oz
iFi Audio
Jomo Audio
Kinera
LETSHUOER
Linear Tube Audio
Linsoul Audio
MASS-kobo
Metal Magic Research
Metaxas & Sins
Meze Audio
Mimic Audio
Mod House Audio
MusicTeck
Nightjar Acoustics
Niimbus
Pathos Acoustics
PrimaLuna
Pro-Ject Audio Systems
qdc
Qobuz
RAAL-requisite
Reel Sound Distribution
Schiit Audio
Sennheiser
Sound Organisation
Symphonium Audio
STAX
T+A
Technics
The Lake People
Thieaudio
TOPPING
Unique Melody
Upscale Audio
Viva Audio
Violectric
Woo Audio
ZMFheadphones

with many, many more to come!
No Spirit Torino, Austrian Audio or Noble? I wonder if Audio Technica will show something new? Looking forward to hearing Stealth, LCD-5, Abyss TC Phi (again) and Hifiman Audivina, Noble Ronin, Kennerton Heartland and T+A Solitaire T.

Jan 30, 2024 at 10:51 AM Post #283 of 726
Getting excited! We're working our asses off to hopefully have a couple special surprises at the show this year so :fingers_crossed:it all comes together!

For those of you that have been to our booth before or even just browsed our website, any regulars you'd like to see return? Anything new you'd like to see?

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 30, 2024 at 11:46 AM Post #284 of 726
For those of you that have been to our booth before or even just browsed our website, any regulars you'd like to see return? Anything new you'd like to see?

Mostly looking forward to meeting the Headphones.com folks again!

But if I had to make a gear wish list...

• Warwick Aperio and/or Bravura (the Bravura was broken last year)
  • Niimbus US 5 and/or Violectric V550
  • Ferrum Wandla
  • Feliks Envy (very impressive last year)

Jan 30, 2024 at 3:17 PM Post #285 of 726
  • Warwick Aperio and/or Bravura (the Bravura was broken last year)
  • Niimbus US 5 and/or Violectric V550
  • Ferrum Wandla
  • Feliks Envy (very impressive last year)
These are all very doable! And maybe even with a twist :wink:

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back