CanJam NYC 2024 (March 9-10, 2024)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2024 at 6:00 PM Post #241 of 726
ended up buying the tickets and the flight thx for the push; do people usually stay at the venue hotel or it's fine booking elsewhere close
I usually stay at the Millennium on 44th on the other side of 7th Ave 5 minute walk and saves around $125 a night .

Jan 23, 2024 at 5:30 PM Post #243 of 726
Tickets bought!

Jan 23, 2024 at 5:36 PM Post #244 of 726
Will there be any vendors offering custom ear impressions at the show? I remember before Covid we had it, seems like a good time to bring it back.
+1, I would pay for this

So what is everyone looking forward to trying at the show?
Off the top of my head, I want to try:
-The two new RAAL headphones
-HEDD V2
-Spirit Torino IEM
-Atrium Open (I somehow have still never tried this)
-HE-1
-Sennheiser's new flagship (if it's there)
-DCA E3
-Empyrean 2
-LTE Z10E (curious how it sounds with my X9000)

Jan 23, 2024 at 5:48 PM Post #245 of 726
Just curious, where is the link to buy the Canjam tickets?
:thinking:

Jan 23, 2024 at 5:52 PM Post #247 of 726

Thanks for the badge, Joe. What's the age cutoff for requiring a ticket?

You might remember me as the one who brought a newborn to CanJam last year.

Jan 23, 2024 at 5:52 PM Post #248 of 726
+1, I would pay for this

-HEDD V2
-Spirit Torino IEM
-HE-1
-DCA E3
-Empyrean 2

ZMF will probably bring a nice selection of Atriums to the show and you'll get to pick one out if you like it. :L3000: I may take home an Atrium Closed or Bokeh if one calls out to me.
I'm also interested in trying the DCA-E3, Spirit Torino HP's and the ModHouse Tungsten. Hoping LTA brings a Velo amp and Violectric has a demo of the Limited Edition V281. Sennheiser, Bloom Audio and Woo Audio are on my short list too.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2024 at 6:10 PM Post #250 of 726
ZMF will probably bring a nice selection of Atriums to the show and you'll get to pick one out if you like it. :L3000: I may take home an Atrium Closed or Bokeh if one calls out to me.
I'm also interested in trying the DCA-E3, Spirit Torino HP's and the ModHouse Tungsten. Hoping LTA brings a Velo amp and Violectric has a demo of the Limited Edition V281. Sennheiser, Bloom Audio and Woo Audio are on my short list too.
Oh yeah, I wanna try the Tungsten too, but I already ordered one so it doesn't really matter if I like it or not, I'm stuck with my choice hah

Jan 23, 2024 at 6:15 PM Post #251 of 726
+1, I would pay for this

-HEDD V2
-Spirit Torino IEM
-HE-1
-DCA E3
-Empyrean 2

The prototype for the new ZMF Caldera Closed - it may be a show highlight...

Jan 23, 2024 at 6:24 PM Post #252 of 726
I've been hoping to hear the following, if anyone would be kind enough to bring and let me demo...

- Symphonium Meteor
- Nightjar Singularity
- Oriolus Szalayi
- Xenns Up / Top

I'll have the Kinera Norn for anyone interested in hearing that, just bring tips (wide bore recommended).

Jan 23, 2024 at 6:27 PM Post #253 of 726
although the room wasn't huge.
The only thing "huge" in NYC is the prices. :wink: Agree with what was said above - you'll find better prices and more interesting hotels farther up or downtown, but for the sheer convenience factor staying in or close to Times Square isn't a bad idea. Times Square definitely has the highest concentration of hotels in the city, so there's no lacking options.

Jan 23, 2024 at 6:32 PM Post #254 of 726
The only thing "huge" in NYC is the prices. :wink: Agree with what was said above - you'll find better prices and more interesting hotels farther up or downtown, but for the sheer convenience factor staying in or close to Times Square isn't a bad idea. Times Square definitely has the highest concentration of hotels in the city, so there's no lacking options.
Don't forget about the rats, they're huge.

Make sure to check before you pet any dogs that you might think are chihuahuas.

Jan 23, 2024 at 6:58 PM Post #255 of 726
The prototype for the new ZMF Caldera Closed - it may be a show highlight...
Did Zach confirm it'll be there? This one is definitely the thing I'm most excited to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back